Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

I am not believing this about SKY

amina.ahmedraza Goldie
amina.ahmedraza
amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Hi,

I just saw this article in which PM has revealed something disgusting about what has been done in house with her ... i really really really hate Sky but for this article i am saying with all my heart that she is lying ..or either she definitely need medication to fix her brain ! i support PM too too at some extend but not on this ... this can't be happen at least in presence of 50+ cameras! BUT this is has happen than it is really very scary and disgusting Dead i dont agree this for the reason that there are three ladies (two now) being close to him in the show but they never seem uncomfortable ... i m sure my other mehekians friends will also agree with me at this point!

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

swan68bajino1bhoomi25ssszannyacoolchandnisaharkellysnaina-syedanns123papianatasha.princessudssSnehabrbratz007MrManagementsha1Shayarisarasingh86shinus.vikramHashiBoo-naureen786-bAkChOd.xDfire_gunTony_StraK786

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I agree. I don't think that sky would do anything like that. I think that PM wouldn't blame him just to degrade him or just lie.  So it probably just a misunderstanding. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

annyacoolpapiasudsssha1..Sakeena..Tony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kellyssha1

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Who can dare to give Love Bite to PM ? Shocked The side effects of that are highly dangerous including hospitalization and treatment in intensive care units ... Unless it was Symonds  who did it as a revenge of her poor translation effort ! Wink

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

alisha23b.sweetdollannyacoolfrhnjnchandnisaharanns123cheenodimple_usakellysforums_girlrose-girlpapiacrazy4fawadboondeinchammakchalloSnehabrznursinghtajbuttsha1ThrasherShayarisarasingh86-naureen786-ThatOneGuymonu_tan..stellar..desicrowd-Chandramukhi-MithiBanifire_gunTony_StraK786

MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
yahi farq hai sky aur mahek fans mein
if this was something about mahek
sky fans ne 10 threads khol diye hote !!!

as far as the allegation is concerned 
sanu ki ? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

swan68bhoomi25alisha23rose-girlEssence..-naureen786-Gauahargeous_N

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amina.ahmedraza

Hi,

I just saw this article in which PM has revealed something disgusting about what has been done in house with her ... i really really really hate Sky but for this article i am saying with all my heart that she is lying ..or either she definitely need medication to fix her brain ! i support PM too too at some extend but not on this ... this can't be happen at least in presence of 50+ cameras! BUT this is has happen than it is really very scary and disgusting Dead i dont agree this for the reason that there are three ladies (two now) being close to him in the show but they never seem uncomfortable ... i m sure my other mehekians friends will also agree with me at this point!

Sky is innocent.

Sunny Leone did it!Embarrassed

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

swan68annyacoolann33alisha23kellysPranjjalchandnisaharanns123taurus27crazy4fawadbratz007Omnipotent_Tacorose-girlznursinghsmartypantR1U2K3sosweetShayari-naureen786-Khushi.desicrowd..stellar..Kar_NanTony_StraK786

amina.ahmedraza Goldie
amina.ahmedraza
amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MahekFTW

yahi farq hai sky aur mahek fans mein
if this was something about mahek
sky fans ne 10 threads khol diye hote !!!

as far as the allegation is concerned 
sanu ki ? 

yeah agreed ... Smile
amina.ahmedraza Goldie
amina.ahmedraza
amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by amina.ahmedraza

Hi,

Sky is innocent.

Sunny Leone did it!Embarrassed

Cruiser bro u have a funny bone for sure LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

swan68annyacoolb.sweetdollchandnisaharrose-girl-Cruiser-Tony_StraK786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index