Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
wow nice observation and hit, guess Priya doesn't know about her much
Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow thats awesome..cant wait to see them become friends and then she find out that she is her bahu and ecttt..awww
nutmeg7 thumbnail
awesome observation shaaranya
mrko thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaaranya

Yes everybody finally rams elusive mom n sis are coming back to India!!
In today's episode in priya's coaching class that head said a new guest lecturer is comin n the name is KRISHNA...if people remember rightly that priya wanted the name of the ward in the NGO to be "Krishna amarnath" ward n the new faculty is Krishna too!
Also after so many days they decided to show priya going back to her coaching classes why?? Because she is going to meet rams mon there
Yay now finally this track is becoming interesting
Good job CVs πŸ‘

Nice observation. If it's really happen then it will be interesting.
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its gonna be fun track... i can see Mr.Kapoor coming to pick up Priya at work (not sure why but he will grow up and do it one day) and see her with his mom.. WOA... SHOCK... BANG...

this is awesome... good track..looking forward to it..

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
oh my..my ..cvs has woke up from their Rip van winkle sleep😲 all of a sudden they have remembered that Pri is a teacher ,?wow!!!!and Ram has a mom too !!!..wow !!!
BTW just   want to   ask Golu's mom 1 question.." Mira!!!(in spanish  means look) Mamito !! just can u teach ur chubby papito  son  how to behave with women specially his wife? πŸ˜†"
  but as far as i remembered according to article Priya suppose to reunite Golu with his mom in Australia?but instead she introduced by that Apeksha the
and  that so called HM  has become nightmare..got back home with broken πŸ’”
And now Mamito  is coming to teach?
Oh well who r we dealing with ?πŸ˜•

Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How can Apeksha track end so soon, when Apeksha is Ram's sister! So Ram's mom would be her mom too right? Apeksha kept telling Ram "tum hum DONO ko aise bhool kaise sakte ho", so from this "hum dono", definitely the 2nd one should be his mom itself, if Apeksha is his sister. I guess they are trying to connect Apeksha's track with reveletion of Ram's mom, and their connected past. So only after the introduction of Ram's mom, Apeksha's past can be revealed in connection.
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank god the  cvs have woken up from their sleep,hpfully this melodrama will end and we will get to see gud epis otherwise it is a torture.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If this is the case Saaranya, it will indeed be a relief to finally have this Apeksha mystery solved track movng forward...Good observation!!
saisamanvi thumbnail
really ram's moms entry interesting i never except this twist really good job cv...now the story become more interesting...my prediction abut truth i think priya saw that chocolate box in that box she found ram's mom's picture then priya asks ram's mom what is the truth then she will tell everything to priya then priya clear the misunderstandings between ram and ram's mom...i hope this time my prediction is comes true