21/12/2011:Written Update (J's sexy dance wit UV)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with J downing on drinks and saying she is drink. Uday sarcastic says really? I didn't know that. She hugs Uday while Uday smirks and teases her by questioning her how is it like living with Manyata.

Brijraj shows his surprise at finding Moniya eating an apple at the dining table before the arrival of everyone. Moniya using her slang  words answers she was really hungry that's why.  Brijraj requests her to first correct her language. Brijraj warns his mother that they won't be able to change Moniya but in fact she will change things in Raj mahal (my thoughts exactly….   I am already seeing the changes in the palace… lolz)

J is totally drunk shown trying to seduce Uday by her moves while Uday watches her watches her with a smirk on his face. A sexy dance between them as the song Dekh le from Munna Bhai is paying but all this is being recorded by someone on the mobile. ( I  am pretty sure its Vijay who is recording everything…)

Moniya is upset at the food and refuses to eat iit asking them if they have rice and curry. Brijraj says she will have to eat what's on the Menu but Moniya is adamant. Brijraj shows her the  fish which has been specially flown from Thailand , Moniya says she won't eat anything  that flew! Moniya uses emotional blackmail and convinces everyone to let her eat the food she likes.

J's dance has ended but she is still drinking. Uday says she will have a heavy hangover in the morning. Unnati comes and requests him to join him on the dance floor. Unnati questions him about his actions and why he is flirting with J so openly and what about the press. Uday consoles his sister saying it was J who was flirting with him and that his focus is on Manyata not J.  

Moniya  has once again achieved disgusting the family (except Komal and Rajmata who simply smile  with contentment at seeing Moniya eating so heartily) this time by her lack of table manners. Brijraj tries to correct her bad table manners but Moniya says she can never digest the food if she  used the spoon and fork  to eat...   She suddenly gets sad thinking about Akash.

Akash is shown thinking about Moniya  and eating  his dinner like Moniya eats.

Brijraj says Menaka was right they can't eat their food because he is disgusted with Moniya's eating habits. Moniya urges him to eat the food like her and he will enjoy it. Brijraj leaves the dinner half way .

J finally arrives home and is seen sneaking into her room but is tripped by Moniya's rope. Moniya wakes up and turn the light on and sees J on the floor.  Both yell at each other. Moniya tells her to scream more and wake the others too.

Akash is shown looking oout the window and remembering how Moniya  use to watch him . He sees Soni and Chicki but turns away from their upon seeing them.

Moniya wakes up and lifts the window drapes but seeing J's discomfort tired to pull it down but then changes her mind  and lifts  it up leaving J to moan her displeasure in sleep.

Akash is shown heading out. Soni and Chiki (can I please choke this annoying irritating Chiki) come in and  again try to convince him about going after Moniya. He blasts at them about how he is tired of everyone reminding him of Moniya (not worth to watch… same thing over and over again) .

Uday is shown working out. Unnati calls him and shows him the picture of him and J on the laptop.  Uday like always is amused and joking about the whole thing saying its just a website and he will make sure it does not reach the newspaper. Giriraj walks in with anger and blasts at Uday about the picture.  Uday says that he knows Manyata is not a princess material but whatever material she is he finds her very entertaining and hard to look elsewhere when he has her.  

Moniya discovers the remotes and presses one which turns on the stereo. The music wakes J from her sleep, she yells at Moniya but Moniya further irritates her by turning the volume up high.  Vijay and Menaka are shown questioning the servant about the music who replies that Princess Manyata has woken. Vijay and Menaka discuss how Manyata is always surprising them with her actions.

Komal is shown taking the puja ki thali fro the maid. She heads to J's room hearing the music. J finally gets up and turns the music off but hears banding noises from the restroom and heads towards it. She opens the bathroom door and is shocked to see…. The episode ends on J's shocked face but according to the promo J is shocked to see Moniya watching her clothes in the tub which was especially brought in from Japan.

Precap:
Rajmata questions J about what is going on. J in return questions her why she placed Moniya in her room. Rajmata says she was questioning her about Uday and shows her video on the phone. J says they are just dancing but Rajmata says it's simply a childish attempt at gaining attention.   
THANKYYOOUUU for d updattteee...
lubddd d epi esp UV parttsss uff sho hawwttt
hes d bssttt thingg in d drammmaaa so entertaining so charming ahhh attracting me towards himmm:-*
m soo jealouss of jay madam:p
eeehhh shes sshoo lucckkkyyy buh asall luckkyy to manyataa haii uufff heroo hawtiepieee prince is thinking only abt her even though hes wit jay ahahaa i lykk ittt:D
thnku cvs i luvvdd d epi minusing akashs part
thanx for the update... cant wait to c the episode.!!
thanx 4 the written update once again...i wish i could forward the akash part on tv as i do on the comp
Thxs for this nice update

I skip Akash scenes as they are torture for me can't take it anymore🤢
J sexy dance is just a disgrace for the Royal family.  UV and Unnati conversation is interesting and precap sounds good
thnx for the update...didnt like the epi much... J and UV's dance made me 🤢
jus happy 2 c the precap wer Rajmata acknowledges tht J's behaviour is childish...

i kinda felt sori 4 moniya..bless her she was so hungry and thn wen she finally gt the food she wntd evry1 was disgusted with the way she ate...so wt if she ate with her hand? many ppl in india dnt use knives/forks 2 eat...dey prefer eating with the hand, so y make a big deal out of it.,... i knw she ate a bit funi bt dey started giving her weird looks wen she put the 1st morsel in her mouth with her hand😕
Thanks for the update. Obviously Uday was just entertaining J. He is besotted with Manyata. I am loving this story so far and can't wait to see manveer story develop