Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

MKAPians' Mann Ki Awaaz- 21-12-11 (Page 2)

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I m totally disappointed after seeing todays episode.Cv's forget prats b'day.this is not fairUnhappyIt's long time now.no perfect kriya sceneCrymaneka is getting on my nervesOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnbabithajrekrnriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
i dunno what else to say abt cv... i only notice one thing,, cv is messing up with too many track at one time...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrndhakarnSnigdha_Khanam

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

I m totally disappointed after seeing todays episode.Cv's forget prats b'day.this is not fairUnhappyIt's long time now.no perfect kriya sceneCrymaneka is getting on my nervesOuch
mee too

rekrndhakarnSnigdha_Khanam

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Totally expected episode for meBig smile,I ever expected from cvs that they will show any Kriya scene so I am happyLOL.Episode was good now Prats only concern is Samar,Samar is her world she cant live without him she only wants his happiness.CVS deliberately are making Prats ignoring Krish just to create base for Meera trackAngry.Arushi Tanmay they need help of some expertSleepy.Menaka ??????????????

rekrndhakarnbabithaj

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
guys, there has been many discussion on KP r/ship lately... but what i notice is that both KP do LOVE each other deeply but are taking things for granted... my 1st point is P is certainly to busy with samar matters, i agree samar needs her attention but what about K... im not telling that she does not give attention to K, but not as much as he deserves... ok let me ask you guys, after the bangle thing, P did not ask abt Meera to K...and she did not even make effort to ask K abt whats going on in his restaurant after that... P being a smart girl, does she not sense something fishy with this meera thing... yes i do agree K havent told her anything abt the proposal, but i think how would K tell when shes worried 24/7 abt SAMAr... K surely did not want to make her worried more with his issues... i do not deny their LOVE is strong but thinking ur LOVE is strong n not bothering either is not gonna help... BOTH KP needs to set their priorities right... they need to discuss abt themselves not abt others always... P has been shown unrealistic for me( some members have made post on this 2), n yes i do agree... sorry no offense to anyone... just my point of view... Trust is a very important thing in a r/ship... but how strong is Kriya trust here... i would say its 50/50... K did not want to tell P fearing P would suspect, basicly its a normal thing to feel but the element trust here is kind of missing... in KP scenario... i do agree that it will not be an easy task for K to tell P abt the proposal... but  if he would have told her, the trust he had on her (P)... would be justified... but him hiding here seems a - point...
even theres misunderstandding in future abt this meera track, i would say both kriya is at fault... but they a fictional character so at the END its our CV at fault... neway this fault is needed to give us kriya track...  
share ur view guys!!!!!!!!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrndhakarn

Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

So, Pratigya's B'day ws cooly forgotten by CV's n they can only concentrate on very little things only... like they love Arushi tracks often... n now Samar...
 Both r bugging..
 If the CV's can /cud show SHAME's romance, why can't they show kriya's... they r becomng very boring... can't take it anymore...
 CV's decide to finish off Samar n Menaka's track first n then they will come to Meera track...or may be slightly bringing her track inside this present one... n then will go main...
 Iam least bothered abt these 2 tracks, pls sumbody inform me, whn these two tracks gets over...
  well said babita di, Im also very fed up, dont even want to waste my energy in typing.ur right cv,s has forgeten kriya completely they will focuss only on PBJ or KBJ  but no kriya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrndhakarnbabithajriyya6

simmi.friends03 IF-Dazzler
simmi.friends03
simmi.friends03

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged

loved the episode...

samar is in fear...SS get suspicious...way to go...

Pratigya is on her mission...try to found out the truth...

first time like arushi...like the reply she has  given to besharam tanmay... 

rekrndhakarnriyya6

Go to top