Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Potential Still Not Unleashed Fully

ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Disclaimer: I know you guys know me well enough to know that I am not a basher but still just to be on the safe side I want to say thay my comments might not all be positive today πŸ˜ƒ

Yesterday's episode had set the path and mood for a great follow up episode. The precap also helped since we were all anticipating a great scene between ArHi. So did they do justice? I think not...

IPKKND is known for certain major traits:

- Unpredictability
- Fine balance between humour and emotion
- Electrifying chemistry between leads
- Lots of potential in story

My main problem today is them losing that fine balance between humor and emotion and also not unleashing the potential of the story nor the main leads. Why I say this?

Why could not have Khushi been alone at home at that time? Why could not have Payal left from there? There is so much scope in such scenes to develop ArHi's love story yet each time there is a kabab mein haddi. Today they both were hurting and it could have been a beautiful scene yet they made it a funny scene. Arnav broke up with Lavanya, Khushi was so hurt about it, where is the need for a funny scene? πŸ˜•

Creatives, please please please come back on track. We need some movement in Khushi and Arnav's love story. We need Khushi to become sensible. Isnt that how her character was introduced to us? She is bordering to childish and that's just not done ...

But that being said I loved the scene with Arnav opening the gift. He was really adorable and my favorite line was, 'Haan kehne wala tha. Har cheez ke liye na nahi kehta..' Kitna jhoota hai na Arnav?!? Sirf Khushi ke liye jhat se maan gaya 😳😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileyhug7679 thumbnail
come on yaar break up ke liye be thoda time dho
they can't start feeling back what they felt immediately
all the emotions has been shut  down becos of each others engagement to different person so something has to happen so that all the feelings will surface back

no one wants to get there heart broken again

so its going to be baby steps now
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dunno thnk it's the right time to brng out their track!!!!
i mean last night the man broke his engagement...gv him some time to come out of the guilt...to compose himself...only then can the track be set!!!!
i thnk the cocktail party may be the beginning of arnav's jealousy track...n hence a step will be taken frwrd in the relationship!!!!
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smileyhug7679

come on yaar break up ke liye be thoda time dho Bilkul yaar. Jitna time lena hai lo lekin how can anything move forward when they dont talk? It is not a romantic scene but just something interlaced with the underlying emotion between the 2 of them...
they can't start feeling back what they felt immediately
all the emotions has been shut  down becos of each others engagement to different person so something has to happen so that all the feelings will surface back I can wait for them to surface back lekin comedy ka time hota hai na sweet? Itne emotional time ke baad immediately Khushi was joking around with Payal. Holding urself in a function is something else but shouldnt we have had some self talks like Arnav's thoughts on Khushi engagement breaking and Khushi thoughts on what La said about her taking care of him. Isnt this required?

no one wants to get there heart broken again

so its going to be baby steps now Baby steps ho toh theek hai babe... Bas reverse na jaaye toh accha hai πŸ˜†

Black_Paradize thumbnail
dont worry...wht we want will happen in ASR's washroom after some tym...lolzz
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rehanasadique

dont worry...wht we want will happen in ASR's washroom after some tym...lolzz

Good one!!! 😍 Lets hope so!!!
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sanaa πŸ€—

I agree yaarπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...though the episode was fun to watch, but I felt at this stage they could have showed us some thing more matured and not Khushi's usual child-like behavior around Arnav!!!πŸ€”

But *alaas* I guess that was asking for too much at this point!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Khushi being Khushi went ahead with her sankagiri πŸ˜† and Arnav being Arnav had to rub it more saying ki "why is she shouting and running when she is fully clothed" 😳🀣🀣

*ahem* u just have to wait for that naughty Arnie boy😳 , Kyunki picture abhi baaki hain mere dost!!β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Sanaa πŸ€—

I agree yaarπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...though the episode was fun to watch, but I felt at this stage they could have showed us some thing more matured and not Khushi's usual child-like behavior around Arnav!!!πŸ€”

But *alaas* I guess that was asking for too much at this point!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Khushi being Khushi went ahead with her sankagiri πŸ˜† and Arnav being Arnav had to rub it more saying ki "why is she shouting and running when she is fully clothed" 😳🀣🀣

*ahem* u just have to wait for that naughty Arnie boy😳 , Kyunki picture abhi baaki hain mere dost!!β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know Arnav was diasppointed ke she is fully dressedπŸ˜‰

lets wait for one of them to get pee ke tun!

hope so, for some magic there, hosh mein rehte to yeh kuch karte nai, let them lose their senses then!
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: UltimateBarun

I know Arnav was diasppointed ke she is fully dressedπŸ˜‰

lets wait for one of them to get pee ke tun!

hope so, for some magic there, hosh mein rehte to yeh kuch karte nai, let them lose their senses then!

Zoha, u got me dreaming here!!!πŸ˜‰EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†