kya hua ye sab
ek aandhi aai aur sab kuchh kharaab kar gai

waise aur kuchh ho na ho tensed track ka best award humare cv's ko hi milega
Posted: 12 years ago
where is baba when u need him!!! 
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hope aisa ho!but rachit said that something unexpected would happen!!๐Ÿ˜• Edited by neelu.apr18 - 12 years ago
cvs are seriously ruining the story๐Ÿ˜ก
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys dont u all think the love compatibilty test btwn ANYA was so true coz after engagement they were behaving like shit talking nothing abt each other not understanding each other so after this they will sort out everything and start behaving maturely but how cvs made the condition is pathetic see i am even hoping still i am so much attached to this show yaar feeing like crying seeing this all

Originally posted by: neelu.apr18

hope aisa ho!but rachit said that something unpredicted would happen!!๐Ÿ˜•

oh god unpredicted? what other things are planning to show now!๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by: -Sara

guys dont u all think the love compatibilty test btwn ANYA was so true coz after engagement they were behaving like shit talking nothing abt each other not understanding each other so after this they will sort out everything and start behaving maturely but how cvs made the condition is pathetic see i am even hoping still i am so much attached to this show yaar feeing like crying seeing this all

agree but they could of shown this differently maybe in a  more sensible way!Rather than anant getting embarrsed and insulted in front of them
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushka2121

agree but they could of shown this differently maybe in a  more sensible way!Rather than anant getting embarrsed and insulted in front of them

yes anushka thats what i am saying the condition they made of anant is really pathetic

Originally posted by: Anushka2121

dear maine pehle hi kaha tha ki anant will be insulted
but i said that he will be insulted by sharmishtha
i mean the whole Navya-Amar , love game the most stupidest thing ever..ugh Navya is making me pissed! Why  is she acting like that๐Ÿ˜กEdited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago