Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

"Rumors of last night ended up online" ; KaJen (Page 16)

DigitalFortress IF-Sizzlerz
DigitalFortress
DigitalFortress

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
OMG i just love this Topic sahar!!!i feeel soo ssoo sooo happpies KaJen hanging out together!!It just made my Day!!KaJen rockss!!its such a bliss to hear about KaJen hanging out even wen they arent doing nay show!!They must have had loadz of fun!!Day DreamingDancing
KaJen ki friendshippp ko kisi ki nazar na lage!!HeartEmbarrassed

and i sooo hope we get a kaJen interview for Christmas!!!

Edited by love_dmg1 - 21 December 2011 at 1:36pm

Ash_Smash IF-Rockerz
Ash_Smash
Ash_Smash

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Wooow thats really good news Smile Good that they still hang out 2gder
ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
aw thank you for such amazing news Big smile wish there were some pics though!!! 
rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Eeep!!! Can someone do the honour and pinch my (flabby old) arms?
I usually ignore every rumour out there; don't believe them until someone gives me hardcore proof however this post is made by Sary and now I have to believe that the rumours are true.

OMG...KaJen still hangs out together. God bless their friendship! Uff, I'm grinning like an idiot here. Big smile 

Sary, you...buddhi?! Pshhht! I'm the buddhi as I have an almost 11 year old kid. LOL! And everyone can stop looking at me funny. There is no age limit for liking KaJen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caprigurlannihilation

Neeshoe IF-Sizzlerz
Neeshoe
Neeshoe

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
OH EM GEE! Day Dreaming

Thank you Saharrr for this topic first of all, EEE I am so hyper and happy now LOLEmbarrassed My face was all Dead and now it's like Big smile in 1 min ehehe, SO HAPPY <3
HAAYE, this is why their friendship is the BEST and totally admirable, like you said, makes me so happy to see that they still hang out! SO CUTE! hehe. this made my .. uh night LOL This just shows how close they are Embarrassed
God Bless their friendship :$
Ayesha87 Goldie
Ayesha87
Ayesha87

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing news here...Tongue

Kajen are so cute...may go bless their friendship always...they are awesomeBig smile

I just want to inform you all that the site TM talked about i am one the moderator of it & i knew abt this kajen news & also other stuff sehban talked about...u guys will soon find outWink...if anyone wants any correct links and stuff regarding ITVF they can pm me,...i am moderator & wont give u guys any wrong info,...i just want u guys to be happy & enjoy the stuff ITVF offers to fans, but only request is to appreciate it on ITVF forum & appreciate all the people who put in so much effort & make this possible for us fansTongue... sharing info anwhere else from ITVF  forum is against their site rules...but TM i respect the way u shared info, u didnt exactly break ITVF rules...Smile

I have been sending pms to kajen fans abt jen's christmas interview informing how ITVF are trying really hard to get her & also abt ksg that they have been trying to get interview of him for a very long time...but he doesn't pick up calls, but his decision is respected too, he is such a cutie & sweet heartEmbarrassed...he does the most unexpected things Wink

@Sanju (KajanYanianSanju) you were one the first person i wanted to share this kajen news with, when i found out from straight from people involved..but i didnt pm u coz i got the impression that u dont like me pming u...i dont ask for a reply ever...but if i could maybe get a one line / word response in yes or no weather u read the pm & want pms from me or not..that would be appreciated...honestly i take out my time & send u guys stuff to make u all happy & to info you abt things which u can enjoy abt your favourites...i dont want to be annoying person, who u feel is bugging u with my pms!

@others who i pmed abt jen's upcoming ITVF christmasinterview & info abt ITVF...thanks for reading the pms & special thanks to farzana, kajenholic, vishu, smoking dreams & arushi for being so sweet & replying & letting me know that u all are interested...i will keep u all updated on more stuff u guys can enjoy..i was going to pm u guys abt this kajen news too...but then i saw the post, so i didnt pm u all...coz we can all enjoy the kajen moment hereBig smile

Get ready everyone for awesome christmas stuff coming our way.,...if anyone wants to get info abt anything on ITVF or have any questions just pm me...i will be more then happy to help u allSmile
take care ...god bless u all...enjoy this kajen moment peopleParty

Edited by Ayesha87 - 22 December 2011 at 8:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_addictionRosh.-rajsua-GroverAddictcaprigurlrahmona_paksweblessing-beauty

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Sahar Firstly ur post made me ROFL ROFL LOL the way u wrote it was LOL!
And now KaJen Haayye <3 Love u for the topic <3

RESS :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caprigurlannihilation

doublep Senior Member
doublep
doublep

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Day Dreamingmay they be the best of buddies forever and ever!! Amen..

Go to top