Dill Mill Gaye

"Rumors of last night ended up online" ; KaJen - Page 17

Rosh. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BTW Sahar that siggie of yours is too cute 😳 was is it made for this Christmas or last year's?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Rosh_8

BTW Sahar that siggie of yours is too cute 😳 was is it made for this Christmas or last year's?

Last year 😳 We have a nice one too I posted both of them in CG <3 Free to use!
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bless your soul and your entire existence.
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is is AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING news! I did hear about it a few days ago but Im glad we now have proof too but then again thats nothing new with us KaJenians .. we always have proof when we claim something! 😃

EEKS MY KAJEN! 😍 CHILLINNN 😎 im on cloud nine! Im not at all surprised that they hangout and all .. they are the best of friends after all :) but this feels so damn good I cant even describe it. The smallest news on my KaJen makes me the happiest person on the planet 😳I LOVE them sooo much! I hope we get a pic or something <3 and KSG uff that man<3 :| .. he really does not ever pick up anyones calls. Media people and even his dad at times cannot even get a hold of him :) LOL Hope we get both JJ and Baby's interviews soon!

Saharrruu your topic is freaking adorable 😳 Almost as adorable as humare KaJen😆 Love the way you wrote everything. It made me smile and laugh throughout! Muaahs thanks for the topic! 🤗

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
haha an hour ago the views was 2000 now it's 3000😲

wah bhai wah...KaJen aur sary's combo is always super duper hit
Ayesha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Oblivion.

@ Ayesha thanks for letting me know about that Forum's rule; I wasn't aware of it since I am not part of that site! However I am glad you don't think I broke any rules even without knowing about them 😆 I knew about IF's rule of not mentioning the website's name but I have seen many people discuss intvs from that site here, in AT's and even topics, so I assumed it was safe to do so 😊 Do know we all appreciate your guys' efforts, muaaah!

You are most welcome.& thanks for appreciating ITVF efforts ..😊...i understand you were not aware of the ITVF forum rules...so its ok...but this is for everyone to not share any of their interview transcript of anything on IF or elsewhere...its just that ITVF team does all the hard work & people normally don't visit their forum to appreciate it...its always on other sites people see their stuff😭... i am not involved in the hard work ITVF team does, such as like getting interviews & all other things ITVF does for its fans...but my loyalty & love for that forum, makes me do things like informing everyone about ITVF forum rules & also allow people to enjoy their favorites by joining the forum...as a one of the moderator of that forum i feel its my duty to make sure that their hard work does not get spread everywhere & the people who do all the work get their appreciation😃

I totally understand that ITVF gets talked about in ATs & even topics...but things are getting better now in terms of info getting spread😊...i suggest you to also join ITVF & enjoy ksg & jenny's past interviews...they are awesome to hear..even though its just audio interview.. its fun😛

Everyone else who wants any info about ITVF in which ever way...i am just a pm away, maybe i will reply bit late coz of time difference but i will reply for sure😛 just letting you all know.that sehban's interview has been opened...you all can hear the interview & enjoy any kajen moment in it...🤗

Ayesha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: KaJenYaianSanju

@ayesha: lol you are so cuteee!! I am very lazy so I don't read PMs much these days...I read selectively but not reply...that doesn't mean I don't appreciate your efforts...of course, I do but sometimes I am in hurry, I read the PM but not reply.. sometimes I procrastinate and all that...please don't take such little little things to your heart!!!

Thanks sanju😛...im sorry if i was rude or anything...but im glad at least you do read pms😃..i totally understand everyone gets lazy to reply at times😆...so all is well yaar..i don't mind u not replying..but i just wanted to know weather u wanted the pms of kajen or not from me😉...glad u do read the pms & im happy😃...don't worry i am not one of those who minds not getting reply, but only wanted 1 initial response, im cool person & don't take things to heart, but just wanted to confirm things with u😃

Take care..luv ash🤗

Edited by Ayesha87 - 12 years ago
-Saumya- thumbnail
Today's been such a good day 😍
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Ayesha87

Thanks for sharing news here...😛

Kajen are so cute...may go bless their friendship always...they are awesome😃

I just want to inform you all that the site TM talked about i am one the moderator of it & i knew abt this kajen news & also other stuff sehban talked about...u guys will soon find out😉...if anyone wants any correct links and stuff regarding ITVF they can pm me,...i am moderator & wont give u guys any wrong info,...i just want u guys to be happy & enjoy the stuff ITVF offers to fans, but only request is to appreciate it on their forum...coz sharing info anwhere else from ITVF  forum is against their site rules...but TM i respect the way u shared info, u didnt exactly break ITVF rules...😊

I have been sending pms to kajen fans abt jen's christmas interview informing how ITVF are trying really hard to get her & also abt ksg that they have been trying to get interview of him for a very long time...but he doesn't pick up calls, but his decision is respected too, he is such a cutie & sweet heart😳...he does the most unexpected things & one interesting story i found out just yesturday😆...anyway u all will find out soon too😉

@Sanju (KajanYanianSanju) you were one the first person i wanted to share this kajen news with, when i found out from straight from people involved..but i didnt pm u coz i got the impression that u dont like me pming u...i dont ask for a reply ever...but if i could maybe get a one line / word response in yes or no weather u read the pm & want pms from me or not..that would be appreciated...honestly i take out my time & send u guys stuff to make u all happy & to info you abt things which u can enjoy abt your favourites...i dont want to be annoying person, who u feel is bugging u with my pms!

@others who i pmed abt jen's upcoming ITVF christmasinterview & info abt ITVF...thanks for reading the pms & special thanks to farzana, kajenholic, vishu, smoking dreams & arushi for being so sweet & replying & letting me know that u all are interested...i will keep u all updated on more stuff u guys can enjoy..i was going to pm u guys abt this kajen news too...but then i saw the post, so i didnt pm u all...coz we can all enjoy the kajen moment here😃

Get ready everyone for awesome christmas stuff coming our way.,...if anyone wants to get info abt anything on ITVF or have any questions just pm me...i will be more then happy to help u all😊
take care ...god bless u all...enjoy this kajen moment people🥳

eagerly waiting for the story yaar and plz do PM me also abt kajen stuff i would love to know that 
thanx for sharing