Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neeshoe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OH EM GEE! 😍

Thank you Saharrr for this topic first of all, EEE I am so hyper and happy now πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ My face was all 🀒 and now it's like πŸ˜ƒ in 1 min ehehe, SO HAPPY <3
HAAYE, this is why their friendship is the BEST and totally admirable, like you said, makes me so happy to see that they still hang out! SO CUTE! hehe. this made my .. uh night πŸ˜† This just shows how close they are 😳
God Bless their friendship :$
Ayesha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing news here...πŸ˜›

Kajen are so cute...may go bless their friendship always...they are awesomeπŸ˜ƒ

I just want to inform you all that the site TM talked about i am one the moderator of it & i knew abt this kajen news & also other stuff sehban talked about...u guys will soon find outπŸ˜‰...if anyone wants any correct links and stuff regarding ITVF they can pm me,...i am moderator & wont give u guys any wrong info,...i just want u guys to be happy & enjoy the stuff ITVF offers to fans, but only request is to appreciate it on ITVF forum & appreciate all the people who put in so much effort & make this possible for us fansπŸ˜›... sharing info anwhere else from ITVF  forum is against their site rules...but TM i respect the way u shared info, u didnt exactly break ITVF rules...😊

I have been sending pms to kajen fans abt jen's christmas interview informing how ITVF are trying really hard to get her & also abt ksg that they have been trying to get interview of him for a very long time...but he doesn't pick up calls, but his decision is respected too, he is such a cutie & sweet heart😳...he does the most unexpected things πŸ˜‰

@Sanju (KajanYanianSanju) you were one the first person i wanted to share this kajen news with, when i found out from straight from people involved..but i didnt pm u coz i got the impression that u dont like me pming u...i dont ask for a reply ever...but if i could maybe get a one line / word response in yes or no weather u read the pm & want pms from me or not..that would be appreciated...honestly i take out my time & send u guys stuff to make u all happy & to info you abt things which u can enjoy abt your favourites...i dont want to be annoying person, who u feel is bugging u with my pms!

@others who i pmed abt jen's upcoming ITVF christmasinterview & info abt ITVF...thanks for reading the pms & special thanks to farzana, kajenholic, vishu, smoking dreams & arushi for being so sweet & replying & letting me know that u all are interested...i will keep u all updated on more stuff u guys can enjoy..i was going to pm u guys abt this kajen news too...but then i saw the post, so i didnt pm u all...coz we can all enjoy the kajen moment hereπŸ˜ƒ

Get ready everyone for awesome christmas stuff coming our way.,...if anyone wants to get info abt anything on ITVF or have any questions just pm me...i will be more then happy to help u all😊
take care ...god bless u all...enjoy this kajen moment peopleπŸ₯³ Edited by Ayesha87 - 12 years ago
Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sahar Firstly ur post made me ROFL 🀣 LOL the way u wrote it was LOL!
And now KaJen Haayye <3 Love u for the topic <3

RESS :D
doublep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😍may they be the best of buddies forever and ever!! Amen..
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ayesha: lol you are so cuteee!! I am very lazy so I don't read PMs much these days...I read selectively but not reply...that doesn't mean I don't appreciate your efforts...of course, I do but sometimes I am in hurry, I read the PM but not reply.. sometimes I procrastinate and all that...please don't take such little little things to your heart!!!
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sary!! Topiccc tera hit hit soniye *giggles at two thousand views in half a day :P*
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: caprigurl

Sary!! Topiccc tera hit hit soniye *giggles at two thousand views in half a day :P*

I am sure saare tere hi hain :P 🀣
Preeti_ar_kj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rockinggg topicc sahar 😎
i hope the ppl who had  called  KSG just to confirm  that he was nt wid JJ would have read this topic🀣.
anywaysss this super awesome KJ licious news made me super-duper happyyy:D
😍 
i loveee themmm<3
kisi ki nazar na lage *touch wood*
❀️

-Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...A hit topic after an ages..

Good Going Sary.πŸ˜ƒ
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@ Ayesha thanks for letting me know about that Forum's rule; I wasn't aware of it since I am not part of that site! However I am glad you don't think I broke any rules even without knowing about them πŸ˜† I knew about IF's rule of not mentioning the website's name but I have seen many people discuss intvs from that site here, in AT's and even topics, so I assumed it was safe to do so πŸ˜Š Do know we all appreciate your guys' efforts, muaaah!