Dill Mill Gaye

"Rumors of last night ended up online" ; KaJen

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys :P I usually don't make topics much unless KaJen make me SUPER happy πŸ˜† and guess what I AM SUPER HAPPIES TODAY :D Guess karo whys? No, not because my iphone is coming today :$ Try again? NO not cos it's Christmas in FOUR DAYS 😍 Again? No not because I am turning buddhi in 10 days :( I am pretty depressed about that actually :| Ok you guys suck at this game I will tell jus why myself ;)

Rumor had it that someone spotted KARAN SINGH GROVER and JENNIFER WINGET together somewhere in the corner of this big, scary world hanging out, hmmm. If you know me personally (well as personal as it can get on IF πŸ˜†) you are probably like and you believed that rumor :S how dumb are you Saharuuu πŸ€” Well let me confess when I was bbm'ed about this rumor I got mad at people spreading such idiotic rumors :\ I was like koi proof hai nahi aivanyi messing with KaJenians pheelings πŸ₯Ί and I daanto Mehaki for telling me the rumor :$ 

HOWEVER guess what the jokes on me 🀣 turns out rumor is true 😳 I don't mind apologizing to the mahaan Mehaki ji and all her buddies who found the news :$ for daanting them and for calling them delusional please maaf kardo ji *pouts* NOW that we have that out of the way let me gives ju people some details ;) It went like this Karan (Singh Grover wala :P), Jennifer Winget, Jas Karan & Pratick (IDK the spelling really sorries mereko KaJen ke hi theek se aate hain πŸ˜† matlabi hoon ^^) were hanging out in Mumbai I believe and now you people are like why should we believe you Saharuuu? Well first off IF I BELIEVE SOMETHING it has to be legit 🀣 because I am the most pessimistic and skeptical person here on this Forum. Unless I have legit proof I will not believe shit :) Whoever be it about, ESPECIALLY my favs <3 I don't like being happy about hearsay πŸ˜Š That aint me, sorries! Anyway SO what is this legit proof :P Sehbaan was there as well abhey humara Dr. Yuvi aur kaun :D and he talked about this in his recent interview ;) He also promised to let JJ know that we want an interview of hers about Christmas and and and it has been established that KAY ESS GEE don't like his phone anymore 🀣 Baby isn't picking up calls really :P Kay I think inhi information bohut che :) I don't want to mention what website this was on because IF doesn't allow it I think πŸ€” though I have seen people mention it but I will be on the safe side and just give you this hint - The person who interviewed him her name starts with a D :P if you want more info pm kardo mereko 🀣

Hm so why am I so happies about bunch of people hanging out πŸ˜• Do I not have my own life to be happy about that I am living vicariously through some strangers :( LMAO WELL sorry no that ain't the reason :P I is happies because I love the fact that my KaJen (yes phirse mere hogaye πŸ˜†) still hang out despite of the fact that they are not working together anymore 😍 Haye they be so cahute! Ok I think I am done talking just a little note I DONT WANT ANY BASHING at least NOT here :) aur jahan karni hai karo as long it's not in my sight :) Also no snide remarks like ew they get happy about their favs hanging out :S how no-lifers can they get 🀣 because let's not pretend that we are the only ones who gush over this stuff :P sab kissi na kissi dil ke corner mein apne favs ki phangurls hain ;)

PS the title is from a song don't get offended; I am not insinuating anything inappropriate πŸ˜Š

Edited: OMG OMG OMG OMG I am such a bad person :( I forgot to say MashaAllah psht I am sorry but I will say it now πŸ˜³ May God bless KaJen and their friendship! I pray to God they stay friends like this forever, InshaAllah <3
Edited by Oblivion. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OH EM GEE πŸ˜³ I love my KaJen ❀️ πŸ˜
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Alllah always helps out the truthful in a way or other n I'm Glad we got such a LEGIT proof of them being spotted together again hanging out with others...Howw effin cute is that <3 Winter Night bunch of besties hanging out n having fun...I just thank everyonee u knoww why hehhee <3 i lovers KaJen n of course Us Edited by blessing-beauty - 12 years ago
-Euphoria- thumbnail
LMAOOO Sahar your topic actually made me laugh.πŸ˜†
But I gotta say this was sucha cute and happy types news.
Dil khush hogaya. <3
Edited by sara-ksgfan14 - 12 years ago
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Firstly I LOVE your post! The way you're written this post is absolutely adorableee!! I really missed seeing your beautiful posts and I'm so glad you've written this one :)

I'm soo soo soo happy that they were shopping together! Ahh I love them so muchhh <3 The fact that they are best friends, and hang out when they're not shooting for their own movies is amazingg!! When I heard this news I was soo happy, they are in touch, they talk, they hang out ahhh such a good feelinggg :) And I'm really really glad we have proof that this was true makes me extra extra happyyy!!!

KaJen and Jaskaran spotted together shopping!! I like I like <3 <3😍

ROFL I compleltely agree with you phangurl momenttt ahhh☺️

Random but I love your avi...can you pleasee make me one similar style pleasee <3

Mujhe KaJen se bohur pyaar haiii ❀️

Yes I agree I hope they stay best friends forever, they share such a beautiful bond, and I want them to always stay like this forever and ever :)

Ahhh we will get a JW interview for christmas  yes yes yesss!! Awww I want a Karan interview too..hope we get one from Karan too soon!!Edited by Samiyah258 - 12 years ago
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
this makes me HAPPIEEESSSπŸ˜ƒ
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
Okay Meri turnParty timeeπŸ₯³πŸ˜†,Rumours 😍Hayee i love this word now Until we get KaJen chaute chaute rumours me most welcoming it.Yesterday mah Friend Who was Not with LEGIT proof was all said in one work"fake"  and Today we have a LEGIT proof m happy For Getting Such a news about Mah KaJen😳 me on seventh sky haha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Just jumping from the time i heard🀣 They are shoo adorable😍😍,Kisi ki nazar naa lage😎 .Mashallah  nad Secondly even happy that mah friends allegations are removed Which some people impose without even thinking πŸ₯±.
KaJen with buddies n hangout just a word "oyee-hoyee" Just can't Get over Masti n Phun are fully KaJenified i m loving itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ .Festivities Brought us KaJen newz tashu dii's Topic wish to santa santa listened .Hurraaayyy
Edited by kJ_lovestruck - 12 years ago
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
RESSS *this makes me soo happpyy*
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Yeh reserves agar edit na huey πŸ€” main bohut sad hoon gyi πŸ˜†
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
RES Kajen  ❀️❀️❀️
i love ju Saharji for the topic 😍
hayye title  rocks  🀣
edited
ok let me edit my res for saharji sake ,, pata nehi kaal time hogi ya nehi . i dnt want to make her sad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
lmfaooo  saharji u make me 🀣 so much..Love everything u wrote  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
hayye kajen were spotted togather 😍 doing shopping 😳 i love shopping πŸ˜†This truely call for a party am sooo happiesss khushi ka koi thikana nehi psht am gonna bakwas  am soo
speechless πŸ˜†  oyye hoyye Our Kajen still  hanging  out togather eventhrough they not working togather 😳love them n der friendship❀️ 😍 kala tikka on them πŸ˜† buri nazar tera moo kala 🀣love naaz for writing this line  on AT  🀣
ok  i cant write more , i need to go for dodo πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
thank u everyone especially D di naam batana maana hain na infact against IF rules 🀣 & sehban  for making our night  sooo special

electrifying topic love it πŸ˜†

Edited by ammyridz600 - 12 years ago