Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

"Rumors of last night ended up online" ; KaJen

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hey Guys :P I usually don't make topics much unless KaJen make me SUPER happy LOL and guess what I AM SUPER HAPPIES TODAY :D Guess karo whys? No, not because my iphone is coming today :$ Try again? NO not cos it's Christmas in FOUR DAYS Day Dreaming Again? No not because I am turning buddhi in 10 days :( I am pretty depressed about that actually :| Ok you guys suck at this game I will tell jus why myself ;)

Rumor had it that someone spotted KARAN SINGH GROVER and JENNIFER WINGET together somewhere in the corner of this big, scary world hanging out, hmmm. If you know me personally (well as personal as it can get on IF LOL) you are probably like and you believed that rumor :S how dumb are you Saharuuu Ermm Well let me confess when I was bbm'ed about this rumor I got mad at people spreading such idiotic rumors :\ I was like koi proof hai nahi aivanyi messing with KaJenians pheelings Broken Heart and I daanto Mehaki for telling me the rumor :$ 

HOWEVER guess what the jokes on me ROFL turns out rumor is true Stern Smile I don't mind apologizing to the mahaan Mehaki ji and all her buddies who found the news :$ for daanting them and for calling them delusional please maaf kardo ji *pouts* NOW that we have that out of the way let me gives ju people some details ;) It went like this Karan (Singh Grover wala :P), Jennifer Winget, Jas Karan & Pratick (IDK the spelling really sorries mereko KaJen ke hi theek se aate hain LOL matlabi hoon ^^) were hanging out in Mumbai I believe and now you people are like why should we believe you Saharuuu? Well first off IF I BELIEVE SOMETHING it has to be legit ROFL because I am the most pessimistic and skeptical person here on this Forum. Unless I have legit proof I will not believe shit :) Whoever be it about, ESPECIALLY my favs <3 I don't like being happy about hearsay Smile That aint me, sorries! Anyway SO what is this legit proof :P Sehbaan was there as well abhey humara Dr. Yuvi aur kaun :D and he talked about this in his recent interview ;) He also promised to let JJ know that we want an interview of hers about Christmas and and and it has been established that KAY ESS GEE don't like his phone anymore ROFL Baby isn't picking up calls really :P Kay I think inhi information bohut che :) I don't want to mention what website this was on because IF doesn't allow it I think Ermm though I have seen people mention it but I will be on the safe side and just give you this hint - The person who interviewed him her name starts with a D :P if you want more info pm kardo mereko ROFL

Hm so why am I so happies about bunch of people hanging out Confused Do I not have my own life to be happy about that I am living vicariously through some strangers :( LMAO WELL sorry no that ain't the reason :P I is happies because I love the fact that my KaJen (yes phirse mere hogaye LOL) still hang out despite of the fact that they are not working together anymore Day Dreaming Haye they be so cahute! Ok I think I am done talking just a little note I DONT WANT ANY BASHING at least NOT here :) aur jahan karni hai karo as long it's not in my sight :) Also no snide remarks like ew they get happy about their favs hanging out :S how no-lifers can they get ROFL because let's not pretend that we are the only ones who gush over this stuff :P sab kissi na kissi dil ke corner mein apne favs ki phangurls hain ;)

PS the title is from a song don't get offended; I am not insinuating anything inappropriate Smile

Edited: OMG OMG OMG OMG I am such a bad person :( I forgot to say MashaAllah psht I am sorry but I will say it now Embarrassed May God bless KaJen and their friendship! I pray to God they stay friends like this forever, InshaAllah <3

Edited by Oblivion. - 21 December 2011 at 10:36am

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

ROSEMISTaparna ashoknikkirbdshalinisuraar123DelenaGirlKsgJennyAngeljennyliciousEliteChicJahapana6packsdoublepmonigheandonn..KaJenDelena..Trapti_KaJenKiara_angelcrimson_10-Afia-DiyanHazel-eyeKhaLidaHroshni_Amini_ksg_ARShallowOpinionsfalcon.starkajen8Nikhi.anushkajainmeeru_s_armaanasmaniAmoon.88..Ashi..meriyaarsonam_nazmaJULIELR.A.JSanju_ARainJennyholic.KaJen-AbTo4ever.MrsNatePeters.Shooting.StarKaJen_addiction_Mannat_TheAquaCapriCoolioqueenpinkssParneetSsrkbestHaniyaaangel_KSGanjaanichudinondescriptIceMaidenSmita17Rosh.cute_n_sweetU_R_BeautifulBeautifulDream.jetredrose.dua_44everNautankiSaali17fafiPreeti_ar_kjTheUniqueAyushiSinghaniaJhakaasAccio...vibha...Nomaa.-Euphoria-DigitalFortressMedha.Samiyah258gia.khanqazplmSweetAddiction.Ethereal-PathNeeshoe-Divz-KaJen.xoxoSanju_caprigurlSani-KarAni-KSGsamades-Sneha16-Meehak.ObodroKargoshannihilationAubade.Real.MadridRummy.Farzu-Niyu-swashbucklingammyridz600.ayesha.-Anku-DivineDreams.-Moni-Mehak_Luvs_Rani-CromulentHaze-mcdreamy.sjainMasoomaBukhariblessing-beautySwetha-Sai

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
OH EM GEE Stern Smile I love my KaJen Heart Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..zanish_k_Mannat_annihilationSamiyah258MasoomaBukhariblessing-beauty

blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Alllah always helps out the truthful in a way or other n I'm Glad we got such a LEGIT proof of them being spotted together again hanging out with others...Howw effin cute is that <3 Winter Night bunch of besties hanging out n having fun...I just thank everyonee u knoww why hehhee <3 i lovers KaJen n of course Us

Edited by blessing-beauty - 21 December 2011 at 10:49am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ROSEMISTKhaLidaHInfinite_Flame_Mannat_U_R_BeautifulannihilationSamiyah258...vibha...Mehak_Luvs_Rani

-Euphoria- IF-Sizzlerz
-Euphoria-
-Euphoria-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
LMAOOO Sahar your topic actually made me laugh.LOL
But I gotta say this was sucha cute and happy types news.
Dil khush hogaya. <3

Edited by sara-ksgfan14 - 21 December 2011 at 10:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U_R_Beautiful

Samiyah258 IF-Sizzlerz
Samiyah258
Samiyah258

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Firstly I LOVE your post! The way you're written this post is absolutely adorableee!! I really missed seeing your beautiful posts and I'm so glad you've written this one :)

I'm soo soo soo happy that they were shopping together! Ahh I love them so muchhh <3 The fact that they are best friends, and hang out when they're not shooting for their own movies is amazingg!! When I heard this news I was soo happy, they are in touch, they talk, they hang out ahhh such a good feelinggg :) And I'm really really glad we have proof that this was true makes me extra extra happyyy!!!

KaJen and Jaskaran spotted together shopping!! I like I like <3 <3Day Dreaming

ROFL I compleltely agree with you phangurl momenttt ahhhBlushing

Random but I love your avi...can you pleasee make me one similar style pleasee <3

Mujhe KaJen se bohur pyaar haiii Heart

Yes I agree I hope they stay best friends forever, they share such a beautiful bond, and I want them to always stay like this forever and ever :)

Ahhh we will get a JW interview for christmas  yes yes yesss!! Awww I want a Karan interview too..hope we get one from Karan too soon!!

Edited by Samiyah258 - 21 December 2011 at 10:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoon.88meriyaarInfinite_FlameCoolioqueenU_R_Beautifulcaprigurl

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
this makes me HAPPIEEESSSBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

U_R_Beautifulannihilation

U_R_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
U_R_Beautiful
U_R_Beautiful

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Okay Meri turnParty timeePartyLOL,Rumours Day DreamingHayee i love this word now Until we get KaJen chaute chaute rumours me most welcoming itApprove.Yesterday mah Friend Who was Not with LEGIT proof was all said in one work"fake"  and Today we have a LEGIT proof m happy For Getting Such a news about Mah KaJenEmbarrassed me on seventh sky haha LOLLOLJust jumping from the time i heardDancingROFL They are shoo adorableDay DreamingDay Dreaming,Kisi ki nazar naa lageCool .MashallahApprove  nad Secondly even happy that mah friends allegations are removed Which some people impose without even thinking Sleepy.
KaJen with buddies n hangout just a word "oyee-hoyee" Just can't Get over Masti n Phun are fully KaJenified i m loving itBig smileEmbarrassed .Festivities Brought us KaJen newz tashu dii's Topic wish to santa santa listened .Hurraaayyy
DancingDancing

Edited by kJ_lovestruck - 21 December 2011 at 10:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preeti_ar_kjDivineDreams.

DivineDreams. IF-Stunnerz
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
RESSS *this makes me soo happpyy*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U_R_Beautiful

Go to top