Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CVs! Where is the'BASIC THEME' of our show..?? :( (Page 4)

sunena2293 Goldie
sunena2293
sunena2293

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abzy.

Originally posted by CandYlicious_MS

Originally posted by abzy.

I disagree with this. You can't call it all comedy and silly based on this one episode. cv's have added comedy today as the previous episodrs we've had this month have been really tense so it's nice to soothen things down abit by using elements of comedy.Comedy which most viewers like to see. I don't think IPKKND has lost it's charm at all if anything I think we should let the story unfold instead of having an over exaggarated rant. If you're dissapponted in todays episode then don't put all your fury on the entire show. If you feel this way then don't watch.

I respect ur opinion dear. But i do think that i have a right to voice my opinion, aint i? :) i am not the ranting type of person! Those who know me, they know how eternally optimistic i am. Embarrassed
I m not saying that it has lost its charm.. I am just saying that CVs are deviating from the main theme. And i hope thats temporary.. And i trust CVs for that..
I never you said you were forbidden from posting an opinion.ip I don't think your critism is constructive it's more like a moan, soz.

I'd have to agree with you about the criticism being unproductive...this is more of a rant...in order for it to be criticism you have to explain with proof...but of course you really can't do that since the show is still going on...the main theme does exist...we see them as opposites all the time...and ...I for one think that IPKKND still has a long way to go to reach it's overall main theme...I mean our main leads still don't realize what they mean to one another...I know that we the audience have been wanting them to be together for so long but it just not the right time yet...but I'm sure that with all this waiting for months we will definitely be satisfied when Arnav and Khushi finally become a couple

Go to top