Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CVs! Where is the'BASIC THEME' of our show..?? :( (Page 3)

abzy. Senior Member
abzy.
abzy.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_MS

Originally posted by abzy.

I disagree with this. You can't call it all comedy and silly based on this one episode. cv's have added comedy today as the previous episodrs we've had this month have been really tense so it's nice to soothen things down abit by using elements of comedy.Comedy which most viewers like to see. I don't think IPKKND has lost it's charm at all if anything I think we should let the story unfold instead of having an over exaggarated rant. If you're dissapponted in todays episode then don't put all your fury on the entire show. If you feel this way then don't watch.

I respect ur opinion dear. But i do think that i have a right to voice my opinion, aint i? :) i am not the ranting type of person! Those who know me, they know how eternally optimistic i am. Embarrassed
I m not saying that it has lost its charm.. I am just saying that CVs are deviating from the main theme. And i hope thats temporary.. And i trust CVs for that..
I never you said you were forbidden from posting an opinion.ip I don't think your critism is constructive it's more like a moan, soz.

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Aaah, I need to rant too. :p

Reserved for now, but AGREE! Great post Sum! Hug

EDIT: Firstly, BANG ON to whatever you said. The Cvs definitely are losing track of the theme they began the show with. Like I said yesterday, there was yet another forgotten conversation, with neither of Arnav and Khushi remembering the poolside scene.
I don't relate to the way they're behaving currently, as if NOTHING happened between them. Today's interaction was just like the initial ones, with Khushi jabbering away, not ready to let anyone else speak. I didn't find her antics funny at all, esp the way she was yelling and then jumping or jogging whatever that was outside the bathroom.

WHY do the CVs have to make her look immature, and dumb in the name of bubbly and cute? YEAH, she smiles through everything, but acting this way, to the extent of looking insane? Why is Khushi written so inconsistently? Let alone having a serious talk, these two seem to be in no mood to face each other in a civil manner right now. CVs, bubbly definitely doesn't mean that she has to yell and scream.. (have to give it to GH though, for being so consistent with his antics)  WHERE is the Khushi shown in the first promo of the show? I hate when female characters are portrayed this way. After all that happened, there's zilch awkwardness between them. We get them in one frame after ages, and NOTHING comes out of it, except annoyance. Six months down since the show began, and we're wondering where we are. Why is it so hard for them to be normal with each other is beyond me.

I'm annoyed with the way they're handling what was supposed to be a "mature" love story, and specially the way they're handling Khushi. But ofcourse with Nand kishore coming in there's loadsss more coming our way.

Edited by aa123.80 - 21 December 2011 at 12:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Hey guyz! M online through my cell, so cant reply individually. Will do that tomorrow! :D

And i EXTREMELY apologize for spreading negative vibes amongst the forum members.. But one cant sing praises if we dont feel like doing it, can we? I just wish to see some development in Khushi especially.. :( I hope and i know my IPK will be back! :D fingers are deffo crossed. :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArHi_4evermommamiapremparbataa123.80.Sad.But.True.pinky_blueskies

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Exactly... I'd rather see Khushi as as strong willed, determined girl out to do something rather than a comic crop in every episode. I don't mind her being funny sometimes but this has been totally exaggerated... I would rather see them bickering and making up rather than KKG making a total fool of herself!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskiesaa123.80CandYlicious_S

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
It turned out to be HIGHLY silly and forced!     Ouch 

[/QUOTE] evn i felt d pitter patter feer act was a bit 2 much..but i didnt feel dat it was an overacting from SANAYA
coolove Groupbie
coolove
coolove

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abzy.

I disagree with this. You can't call it all comedy and silly based on this one episode. cv's have added comedy today as the previous episodrs we've had this month have been really tense so it's nice to soothen things down abit by using elements of comedy.Comedy which most viewers like to see. I don't think IPKKND has lost it's charm at all if anything I think we should let the story unfold instead of having an over exaggarated rant. If you're dissapponted in todays episode then don't put all your fury on the entire show. If you feel this way then don't watch.

completly agree with you
i think people forget that it takes more than chemistry for a relationship to work
and that is what cvs are trying to convey

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikri

ClaraOswald. IF-Dazzler
ClaraOswald.
ClaraOswald.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_MS

I am always the one who tries to look a silver lining in the crappiest episodes. Find positivity in every single episode!

But today! Uggg! I have totally lost it now! Its not the SAME show whch was unique because of the sizzling chemistry of ArHi, the constant CLASH of their beleifs, a Clash of their differences YET they were two sides of the same coin.. They CONNECTED at a much DEEPER level and were actually soulmates YET denying how MUCH they matter to each other.. Their BATTLE of emotions.. THIS! is what made IPKKND! THAT was what attracted me to ths show! The CHEMISTRY (Not comic bt much deeper!), is what DEFINED ths show! The mean handsome business man and the anti hero, THE ASR! Meets a girl who is naive and young, but smart and has a SPUNK in her.. Who challenges him and brings the worst and the best out of him. Forces him to FACE what he does'nt want to.
was'nt it about THEIR conflict of emotions?
I know what was it with today's episode , the jumping and screaming Pinch. IPKKND IS about Arhi and there beliefs being the opposite of the coin .The clash of egos . IPKKND is a love story . I mean I love comedy shows , but Ipkknd is an intense love story . Todays comedy scene to me ,seemed out of place (This is just my opinion) Yeah I expect some light hearted moments in the show , but they do not have to be OTT . 

Is it the same show whch we all used to watch? No man! Its like m watching a comedy circus!! Every character is PLAYING their roles irrespective of what they really USED to be! And the upcoming new entry track is'nt making the things better! :( PLUS Shyam is getting on my nerves! I expected SOME nice moments of ArHi today.. Okay.. Not romance.. But atleast somethng substantial and nice! But sorry! It turned out to be HIGHLY silly and forced!     Ouch 

LOL Shyam babu has been getting on my nerves , for a long time , he needs to be exposed asap .
Also I want some Rabba Ve moments , I can't remember the last time we had a decent rabba ve sceneErmm LOL

EDIT: dnt get me wrong plz. M not at all saying that IPK has lost its charm.. I just meant its deviating from its main theme. I know CVs are very much capable and i trust them.. :) I am hoping truly that they will bring it back! Just hoping that they'l not let us down.. Embarrassed and i apologize if my post was hurtful by any means..!   Hug could'nt help sharing what i felt.    Embarrassed

Aww I loved reading your post and was not hurt by your post .  Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us Hug

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Sumi Hug

All I can say is I AGREE LOL 
Please CVs don't mess a wonderful show up. 
All we ask for is some consistency. 

I want the naive, strong, innocent Kushi back. Not this dumb, loud and annoying one.I want the rough, arrogant ASR back. Not a saint.

I want some intense scenes that defines their conflicting emotions. 

Am I greedy ?LOL 

Go to top