Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CVs! Where is the'BASIC THEME' of our show..?? :( (Page 2)

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
i SO agree !!
This is frustrating Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
heyyy...u r not alone sweetz!!!most of us here r jus feeling the same... with so much expectations of rabba ve moment  and when the episode turns out to be a filler,it s  jus getting on our nerves...

They will be bac on track..donno when...but yeah hope for the best !!! so jus chillax ):):)  and ya noone s gonna throw tomatoes at u Big smile i think both (us and cv;s) have no idea wats comin up...and both r figuring out wats gonna happen!!!! 

CandYlicious_S

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I am so with you sister!!!!! I just opened a topic on this. Posting my thoughts here so that you know, you are not alone... The basic theme is lost ...

Disclaimer: I know you guys know me well enough to know that I am not a basher but still just to be on the safe side I want to say thay my comments might not all be positive today Big smile

Yesterday's episode had set the path and mood for a great follow up episode. The precap also helped since we were all anticipating a great scene between ArHi. So did they do justice? I think not... D'oh

IPKKND is known for certain major traits:

- Unpredictability
- Fine balance between humour and emotion
- Electrifying chemistry between leads
- Lots of potential in story

My main problem today is them losing that fine balance between humor and emotion and also not unleashing the potential of the story nor the main leads. Why I say this?
Why could not have Khushi been alone at home at that time? Why could not have Payal left from there? There is so much scope in such scenes to develop ArHi's love story yet each time there is a kabab mein haddi. Today they both were hurting and it could have been a beautiful scene yet they made it a funny scene. Arnav broke up with Lavanya, Khushi was so hurt about it, where is the need for a funny scene? Confused

Creatives, please please please come back on track. We need some movement in Khushi and Arnav's love story. We need Khushi to become sensible. Isnt that how her character was introduced to us? She is bordering to childish and that's just not done Wacko...

But that being said I loved the scene with Arnav opening the gift. He was really adorable and my favorite line was, 'Haan kehne wala tha. Har cheez ke liye na nahi kehta..' Kitna jhoota hai na Arnav?!? Sirf Khushi ke liye jhat se maan gaya EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SharManEDKVmommamiaasha...CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abzy.

I disagree with this. You can't call it all comedy and silly based on this one episode. cv's have added comedy today as the previous episodrs we've had this month have been really tense so it's nice to soothen things down abit by using elements of comedy.Comedy which most viewers like to see. I don't think IPKKND has lost it's charm at all if anything I think we should let the story unfold instead of having an over exaggarated rant. If you're dissapponted in todays episode then don't put all your fury on the entire show. If you feel this way then don't watch.

I respect ur opinion dear. But i do think that i have a right to voice my opinion, aint i? :) i am not the ranting type of person! Those who know me, they know how eternally optimistic i am. Embarrassed
I m not saying that it has lost its charm.. I am just saying that CVs are deviating from the main theme. And i hope thats temporary.. And i trust CVs for that..

SharManEDKV

zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
i Agree the CV's hav definitely lost the focus to some extent...or I guess they are planning for some big twist which might be revealed in the maha episode, so they are just showing filler episodes bfr the so called big twist is revealedErmm.

Edited by zaniax - 21 December 2011 at 10:45am

CandYlicious_S

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I am also the eternal optimist but I have to agree with you. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArHi_4everSharManEDKVCandYlicious_S

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
HI Candy, I'm sorry to read that you did not enjoy todays show.  I have learnt not to read much into precaps hence did not anticipate any major developments in the bathroom.

After such heavy drama of La leaving and engagements breaking thsi is typical of this show to come back to a comedy track.  ( Remember the last time was when Arnav & Khushi decided not to speak to each other and her clock actions regarding a delayed meeting ) ..

I decided to let it go the moment I saw the contents of the gift and said to myself - what a cheeky girl and theron decided to go with the flow and enjoyed it immensly. ( Minus Shyam of cource that is not palatable at all ) 

This does not mean that I do not apprecaite your frustration on the events of the show. I too have my bad days but the forum helps me overcome them . Just be forewarned that with the new Nand Kishore coming you are going to get some more slapstick.

So grit your teeth, tighten your seat belt and get ready for more Tongue

Cheer up dear.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77prathikriCandYlicious_Saa123.80

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Dunno!! I personally enjoyed the epi coz it was a very boring past week n the last two days were tension full too.I enjoyed the comedy n i just feel CVs just want us to chill since it is the festive season. I'm welcoming NK in the show with a bigBig smile.
I'm sure he is the bridge on which ASR n Khushi will walk on to meet each other mid way. Crossing fingers!!Tongue N i also feel ArHi gonna face a lot soon coz CVs are keeping the Shyam matter wrapped for something big. So me not disappointed but yeah i do miss the rabba ves a lot!!
Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikriCandYlicious_S

Go to top