CVs! Where is the'BASIC THEME' of our show..?? :(

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guyz! πŸ€—

Trust me, I am always the one who tries to look for a silver lining in every single epi.. Find positivity in every single episode! Being eternally optimistic soul.. πŸ˜†

But today! I have totally lost it for some reason! :( Its not the SAME show whch was unique because of the sizzling chemistry of ArHi, the constant CLASH of their beleifs, a Clash of their differences YET they were two sides of the same coin.. They CONNECTED at a much DEEPER level and were actually soulmates YET denying how MUCH they matter to each other.. Their BATTLE of emotions.. THIS! is what made IPKKND! THAT was what attracted me to ths show! The CHEMISTRY (Not just comic), is what DEFINED ths show! The mean handsome business man, the anti hero, THE ASR! Meets a girl who is naive and young, but smart and has a SPUNK in her.. Who challenges him and brings the worst and the best out of him. Forces him to FACE what he does'nt want to.
was'nt it about THEIR conflict of emotions?

Is it the same show whch we all used to watch? Its like m watching a comedy circus.. Every character is PLAYING their roles irrespective of what they really USED to be! Its more about a villain who is always busy plotting and making evil faces and his wife always shedding tears and keeping numerous vrats.. πŸ˜†And the upcoming new entry track is'nt making the things better! :( but chalo lets not be pessimistic about it, lest wait n watch. :) PLUS Shyam is getting on my nerves! πŸ˜† I expected SOME nice moments of ArHi today.. Not romance specifically.. But atleast somethng substantial and nice! But unfortunately, it turned out to be HIGHLY silly and forced!     

EDIT: dnt get me wrong plz. M not at all saying that IPK has lost its charm.. I just meant its deviating from its main theme. I know CVs are very much capable and i trust them.. :) I am hoping truly that they will bring it back! Just hoping that they'l not let us down.. 😳 and i apologize if my post was hurtful by any means..!   πŸ€— could'nt help sharing what i felt.    πŸ˜³ Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

hmmm

I'l take that as an agreement!
Just every other post is rooting about the same issue honey . You are not alone. We are all very frustrated to say the least. The CVs are not getting it one bit.. Hell no.. they are boring us to no end. I wonder if they have lost it and dont know what to do.. so just bring some other character.. mix match etc.. Urrgghhh CVs we are totally frustrated, dejected... Please help us and save us. Please..
i so agree!  i never try to find negativity but now its going too much! at least today one scene was needed! how much time it has been when we got any ArHi moment except for their yelling and unnecessary fights? πŸ˜• its hight time for them to realize their love..they already fell for each other then why again those takrar and al..it was time for them to have some rabba ve! πŸ˜• after diwali night again comedy? why? i so hope they bring the story back on track soon! 
Originally posted by CandYlicious_MS

I am always the one who tries to look a silver lining in the crappiest episodes. Find positivity in every single episode!

But today! Uggg! I have totally lost it now! Its not the SAME show whch was unique because of the sizzling chemistry of ArHi, the constant CLASH of their beleifs, a Clash of their differences YET they were two sides of the same coin.. They CONNECTED at a much DEEPER level and were actually soulmates YET denying how MUCH they matter to each other.. Their BATTLE of emotions.. THIS! is what made IPKKND! THAT was what attracted me to ths show! The CHEMISTRY (Not comic bt much deeper!), is what DEFINED ths show! The mean handsome business man and the anti hero, THE ASR! Meets a girl who is naive and young, but smart and has a SPUNK in her.. Who challenges him and brings the worst and the best out of him. Forces him to FACE what he does'nt want to.
was'nt it about THEIR conflict of emotions?

Is it the same show whch we all used to watch? No man! Its like m watching a comedy circus!! Every character is PLAYING their roles irrespective of what they really USED to be! And the upcoming new entry track is'nt making the things better! :( PLUS Shyam is getting on my nerves! I expected SOME nice moments of ArHi today.. Okay.. Not romance.. But atleast somethng substantial and nice! But sorry! It turned out to be HIGHLY silly and forced!     

Pheww! U all can throw rotten eggs @ me if you want to! I feel like throwing some @ myself too for expecting something better from CVs after a DROUGHT of ArHi for the past few weeks!
I disagree with this. You can't call it all comedy and silly based on this one episode. cv's have added comedy today as the previous episodrs we've had this month have been really tense so it's nice to soothen things down abit by using elements of comedy.Comedy which most viewers like to see. I don't think IPKKND has lost it's charm at all if anything I think we should let the story unfold instead of having an over exaggarated rant. If you're dissapponted in todays episode then don't put all your fury on the entire show. If you feel this way then don't watch.
Can't agree with u more...

V all want development in characters but 6 months over seems La s only the character dat has reformed...ASR - I don know how 2 name it! Sometimes it looks like he reformed...but reformation need not 2 change his basic character
Khushi-She was very mature initially, but nowadays too much of OTTness,juvenile behavior, unnecessary antics...uff! bubbly is good,selfless is admirable...but like u said,IPK s turning out 2 b comedy circus...and new character...adding insult 2 injury!
I agree with you100%. Cvs should how ever deepening bond at deeper level despite all odds. but it seems they have forgotten to even sense each others presence. In this regards I feel it is the KKG's character that has to  show more awareness.
i SO agree !!
This is frustrating
heyyy...u r not alone sweetz!!!most of us here r jus feeling the same... with so much expectations of rabba ve moment  and when the episode turns out to be a filler,it s  jus getting on our nerves...

They will be bac on track..donno when...but yeah hope for the best !!! so jus chillax ):):)  and ya noone s gonna throw tomatoes at u πŸ˜ƒ i think both (us and cv;s) have no idea wats comin up...and both r figuring out wats gonna happen!!!!