India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG...loving her to bits !!! (Page 2)

ShiningStar17 Newbie
ShiningStar17
ShiningStar17

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
True! She was amazing today, no doubt. Plus the way she screamed after seeing him in the washroom made me laugh like hell.LOL SaRun rock.Heart

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you.. Smile

I loved the episode today... Clap It was fun  and has moved away from the rona dhona episodes which we have been viewing over a week... Smile

Everyone acted well and the tone too was upbeat.. Clap

Anajali saw sense in her brother's decision - which is a good thing... finally she has decided to use her brain. I hope she will open her eyes too and see the chemistry between ASR & KKG...

Khushi -  I loved her impishness it was endearing to watch her stomping her feet.. LOL the expression on ASR's face was priceless...one thing for sure Sanaya is a good actress... Clap

Arnav - was looking suave and hot...Embarrassed  his expressions when he heard Khushi's antics in the bathroom were tres perfect... His calm and collected acting was a treat to watch... I liked it when he concealed the identity of the person who gave him the gift... wah re wah ASR bade chupa rustom nikhle LOL This means she is special... admit it ASR..else why would you hide the fact from your sis?

I have nothing to complain about today's episode... the only complain I have is  about Shyam.. some one please bump him off... this guy is like the snake in the grass ... who will never lie low..   I just shudder to think of his next course of action.. Ouch

Edited by LadyLaLa - 21 December 2011 at 2:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygirl123Imzi

Go to top