Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG...loving her to bits !!!

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont care...about the high level self appointed critics...and about the hard to please ...always finding points to crib audience...for that matter ..the where are we going...not moving forward..we are in the same place weeping willows...for me...I had a blast today...and the reason...one cutest..nutcase character and one mighty awsome actress!!!👏
Khushi...i have always been her ardent supporter...today just loved her to bits...she is soo mischievious...so naughty...so hyper all the time...one thing i have to give kudos for...this character is unique...nothing pulls her down...the loss of her parents...the unfairness sometimes in the family...her broken heartedness over ASR...the fraud who broke her trust in pieces...not to mention trying to meet the ends meet with a sick father...lately her cup of woe has runneth over...but...

this girl is so happy..sheer joi de vivre...i m in love with her never die attitude..and her crazy quirky mind...i was in splits today due to her antics...😆...her one liners...in the bathroom..when payal does not respond...kahin mayke to nahin chali gayee...her plans of writing a book on her jiji and jijaji's escapades...her treadmill run for modesty...and her very accurate picture of all driving experiences with ASR...he always loses his temper...finds a lonely place...and tells her get out!!! Howlarious..🤣

I love ...love ...love this gurl...no one can resist such a child woman...

Sanaya ...take a bow...the more I see you act...the more i love you...i m really not one of those ppl who follow shows or actors...but you have made a fan out of me...fantastic work girl...awsome..keep it up!!👏
Edited by eveline - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

SARUN ROCKS

U bet they rock...but today belongs to Sa 😉!!
Targaryen thumbnail
i totally agree with u!!! i also had a blast today!!! 😆 khushi is the best!!

i don't know why ppl always have something to complain about??!!

i mean chill guys!!! sit back and enjoy what the CVs are showing us!!
i'm sure they won't disappoint us!! 😊
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveydovey

i totally agree with u!!! i also had a blast today!!! 😆 khushi is the best!!

i don't know why ppl always have something to complain about??!!

i mean chill guys!!! sit back and enjoy what the CVs are showing us!!
i'm sure they won't disappoint us!! 😊

today i was so happy to see the epi..i mean i literally laffed out loud at Khushi's antics..and that put a smile on my face...but when i get here...its just the same old critics corner...for god's sake why are we so difficult to please...why are we sooo annoyingly analytical...why cant we appreciate something so obvious...seriously this place pulls the show down sometimes..
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HI Eveline.  I too decided to let everything GO and  to sit back and enjoy these silly antics of this silly girl. A mass of energy .

I loved  the present that she chose for Arnav ( I had really wanted to know what she gave him in the first place ) .
 i too noted the maike to nahin chali gaye line on a repeat view. 
- Vishwaas hai that you will drop me off in a lonely spot
- And her wearing the towel as the dupatta

Just hilarious.

I will leave the complaints for another day.

Rgds

eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: premparbat

HI Eveline.  I too decided to let everything GO and  to sit back and enjoy these silly antics of this silly girl. A mass of energy .

I loved  the present that she chose for Arnav ( I had really wanted to know what she gave him in the first place ) .
 i too noted the maike to nahin chali gaye line on a repeat view. 
- Vishwaas hai that you will drop me off in a lonely spot
- And her wearing the towel as the dupatta

Just hilarious.

I will leave the complaints for another day.

Rgds

cool...see great minds think alike...actually in this case...note alike!!

And yup there will be plenty of episodes to grouse and crib about...but this one was definitely not one of them. Glad you are njoying it as much as I am 😊!!
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agree wid u ! i love sarun and they rock!!!
rima thumbnail
Absolutely agree. Khushi is the joy of IPKKND. She is one of the only TV heroines I adore. She has it all: guts, sense of humour, beauty, brains.

Rest all are just a shadow of her,
ShiningStar17 thumbnail
True! She was amazing today, no doubt. Plus the way she screamed after seeing him in the washroom made me laugh like hell.😆 SaRun rock.❤️
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree with you.. 😊

I loved the episode today... 👏 It was fun  and has moved away from the rona dhona episodes which we have been viewing over a week... 😊

Everyone acted well and the tone too was upbeat.. 👏

Anajali saw sense in her brother's decision - which is a good thing... finally she has decided to use her brain. I hope she will open her eyes too and see the chemistry between ASR & KKG...

Khushi -  I loved her impishness it was endearing to watch her stomping her feet.. 😆 the expression on ASR's face was priceless...one thing for sure Sanaya is a good actress... 👏

Arnav - was looking suave and hot...😳  his expressions when he heard Khushi's antics in the bathroom were tres perfect... His calm and collected acting was a treat to watch... I liked it when he concealed the identity of the person who gave him the gift... wah re wah ASR bade chupa rustom nikhle 😆 This means she is special... admit it ASR..else why would you hide the fact from your sis?

I have nothing to complain about today's episode... the only complain I have is  about Shyam.. some one please bump him off... this guy is like the snake in the grass ... who will never lie low..   I just shudder to think of his next course of action..
Edited by LadyLaLa - 12 years ago