Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

snake's Plan (Page 4)

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shree99

I have a feeling his next plan is anjali's murder.. he may plan on asking panditji for anjali to keep some strange hard vraths and poojas which may involve being at a lonely place.. death made to look like an accident..
they kept showing snake in the background when lavanya and anjali had their final moments and la was explaining how some relationships are not meant to be..
upon her death.. i bet he inherits whatever share hers is

oh that's a good one, Shyam is a smart snake so he can come up with either a second marriage which won't go far, or he will kidnap and claim murder, or perhaps murder her even.  I wonder if he will somehow turn it around on KKG since she did not expose him earlier! arnav won't believe it, he will still be in love with her, but he cannot openly be in love with her hence the name IPKKND!

silly.pilla Groupbie
silly.pilla
silly.pilla

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=passionalive]my doubt is that, will khushi really get trapped in Snake- jaal and Anjali tears...m disliking Anjali more than Snake now DeadDead  ...both husband-wife are obsessed...

they r nt obsessed.. they r possessed.. Angry two clumsy souls who doesnt even hv a clue of their actions...!!

Go to top