Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

snake's Plan (Page 2)

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

what is that shyam plotting ?

he has some evil plans in mind... From today's episode, I felt he is gauging the extent to which Anjali would go to protect him from fate... she is ready to do any number of poojas and keep fasts... Even Nani told once that anjali will keep fast daily for her husband... Now if he capitalizes on this quality of hers and bring in a fake panditji who would say snake's life is in danger and he has to get married again, he would think she might be stupid enough to accept that too and he can cunningly suggest kushi as she is anji's best friend... But that is where the blast might happen and he will be out of the show...

Nice post..
but don't forget Khushi has her own say.. & when she decides something it's kind of impossible for her near & dear ones to keep her away from doing that.. she'll never ever agree in doing anything like that..
I wonder what is in snake's mind!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

3serialfan40

reyaa. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

From today's episode, I felt he is gauging the extent to which Anjali would go to protect him from fate...Now if he capitalizes on this quality of hers and bring in a fake panditji who would say snake's life is in danger and he has to get married again, he would think she might be stupid enough to accept that too and he can cunningly suggest kushi...

Wow!
Your post really made me stop because it would be a brilliant heart-stopping twist. And, it is so Shyam-like to take ANJ's faith and subvert it for his evil plans. Also, it lines up with the symbolism behind KKG catching ANJ's mangalsutra----that KKG will save ANJ's marriage and promise made by KKG. Maybe the writers have even written in that Shyam fiddled with ANJ's mangalsutra so it would break and augur the demise of her husband.

Though it would be exciting to see this storyline and see how ASR would receive the news---KKG would never allow it---unless KKG is convinced that Payal/Akaash union rests upon her agreeing.
Yikes.

rani-lucki

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
i really like this 2nd marriage idea----interesting twist :-)
good thinking
i hope the CV's delay arshi marriage for as long as possible cos we all know that in this type of love story, it kinda gets boring after marriage
khushi is only 18 so she can do much more than just get married :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

3serialfan40zafi

nitashaj83 Senior Member
nitashaj83
nitashaj83

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayuArnav

Yeah me too thinking about the fake second marriage thing only. this creep has no brains and can go to any extent Angry Censored
I donno what he is gonna do. At the same time of the creep's evil plans what is the new NANDKISHORE is gonna do Confused
I think he will be opposing the creep's ideas and evil plans. Hopefully this new character turns out to be a positive one rather than joining with the creep and creating more fiasco! 
I think Nandkishore will figure out Shayam's intentions' and plan
LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
I am pleased that the writers have made Shyam a worthy adversary.
Sometimes in serial drama the villain is such an oaf, but in this case, we have seen Shyam is no mug--he is a sophisticated villain in the sense that he is charismatic, intelligent and devious. And free of all ethical and moral boundaries.
Whatever his plan is it will be good telly-watching and this will force our hero/heroine to raise their game. I think as viewers we instinctively feel that KKG on her own is no match for Shyam--because she is so idealistic and naive and has no resources. 

3serialfan40zafi

.Aisha. Goldie
.Aisha.
.Aisha.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
I dont think that Anjali is that stupid but if she does agree to the second marriage thing (if it happens),than Arnav hai na yaarLOL, he wouldnt  let his di's marriage be ruined!

zafi

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
God this creep is disgusting! Khushi made a HUGE mistake not disclosing his truth to the Raizada's! SICK

craziefanzafi

Go to top