Posted: 12 years ago
Anjali is being portrayed as a really dumb character so chances are she may actually agree to this crap ðŸ¤ª
 Even a fake Hindu panditji would not suggest a second marriage- as it is not accepted by law. What ever it is, he is neither appealing nor entertaining. I was hoping to see some remorse but guess it  is early days and the remorse will only happen later.
Originally posted by sun2011

I hope Shyam does not tell Anjali not to tell anyone of his so called second marraige with Khushi - and threatens Khushi that if she does not agree - then he will let Anjali know which will lead to break up of Payash marraige:(

I do hope CVs make Khushi brave and strong enough to confide in Arnav!

OIY! CVs the lines in red were not a hint for you, please don't make this another stupid SAAS BAHU serial! we live in a different world and would hate to see any of this stupidity!

@sun2011 Don't worry stuff like that does not happen IN IPKKND. It is tooo wonderful a serial for such nonsense, if he is stupid enough to suggest that and Anjali being Anjali will agree to it, but I think Arnav bitwa will not let that happen, he loves his Di, but he loves his KKG as much and won't let her become anyone else's if anything he might offer LA, she wanted to live in RM anyway and already calls Anjali "di" so...😉
kabhi na sudharne wala creep
Originally posted by shree99

I have a feeling his next plan is anjali's murder.. he may plan on asking panditji for anjali to keep some strange hard vraths and poojas which may involve being at a lonely place.. death made to look like an accident..
they kept showing snake in the background when lavanya and anjali had their final moments and la was explaining how some relationships are not meant to be..
upon her death.. i bet he inherits whatever share hers is

oh that's a good one, Shyam is a smart snake so he can come up with either a second marriage which won't go far, or he will kidnap and claim murder, or perhaps murder her even.  I wonder if he will somehow turn it around on KKG since she did not expose him earlier! arnav won't believe it, he will still be in love with her, but he cannot openly be in love with her hence the name IPKKND!
[QUOTE=passionalive]my doubt is that, will khushi really get trapped in Snake- jaal and Anjali tears...m disliking Anjali more than Snake now 🤢🤢  ...both husband-wife are obsessed...

they r nt obsessed.. they r possessed.. ðŸ˜¡ two clumsy souls who doesnt even hv a clue of their actions...!!