Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

snake's Plan - Page 2

LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: abavi

From today's episode, I felt he is gauging the extent to which Anjali would go to protect him from fate...Now if he capitalizes on this quality of hers and bring in a fake panditji who would say snake's life is in danger and he has to get married again, he would think she might be stupid enough to accept that too and he can cunningly suggest kushi...

Wow!
Your post really made me stop because it would be a brilliant heart-stopping twist. And, it is so Shyam-like to take ANJ's faith and subvert it for his evil plans. Also, it lines up with the symbolism behind KKG catching ANJ's mangalsutra----that KKG will save ANJ's marriage and promise made by KKG. Maybe the writers have even written in that Shyam fiddled with ANJ's mangalsutra so it would break and augur the demise of her husband.

Though it would be exciting to see this storyline and see how ASR would receive the news---KKG would never allow it---unless KKG is convinced that Payal/Akaash union rests upon her agreeing.
Yikes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i really like this 2nd marriage idea----interesting twist :-)
good thinking
i hope the CV's delay arshi marriage for as long as possible cos we all know that in this type of love story, it kinda gets boring after marriage
khushi is only 18 so she can do much more than just get married :-)
nitashaj83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: GayuArnav

Yeah me too thinking about the fake second marriage thing only. this creep has no brains and can go to any extent πŸ˜‘ πŸ€¬

I donno what he is gonna do. At the same time of the creep's evil plans what is the new NANDKISHORE is gonna do πŸ˜•
I think he will be opposing the creep's ideas and evil plans. Hopefully this new character turns out to be a positive one rather than joining with the creep and creating more fiasco! 

I think Nandkishore will figure out Shayam's intentions' and plan
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am pleased that the writers have made Shyam a worthy adversary.
Sometimes in serial drama the villain is such an oaf, but in this case, we have seen Shyam is no mug--he is a sophisticated villain in the sense that he is charismatic, intelligent and devious. And free of all ethical and moral boundaries.
Whatever his plan is it will be good telly-watching and this will force our hero/heroine to raise their game. I think as viewers we instinctively feel that KKG on her own is no match for Shyam--because she is so idealistic and naive and has no resources. 

.Aisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think that Anjali is that stupid but if she does agree to the second marriage thing (if it happens),than Arnav hai na yaarπŸ˜†, he wouldnt  let his di's marriage be ruined!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
God this creep is disgusting! Khushi made a HUGE mistake not disclosing his truth to the Raizada's! SICK
Vera thumbnail
What if kkg figures out shyam's plan and beats him at his own game?

She will know what he is doing and o the other side Nani will give an ultimatum to asr to find a bride before Payash wedding so Khushi will make a deal with Arnav if he wants to marry her or not. This way it is a win-win situation for both of them. This way shyam won't dare touch Arnav's wife! 
nitashaj83 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vera

She will know what he is doing and o the other side Nani will give an ultimatum to asr to find a bride before Payash wedding so Khushi will make a deal with Arnav if he wants to marry her or not. This way it is a win-win situation for both of them. This way shyam won't dare touch Arnav's wife! 

Hjey...I had same thing running in my head...I think she will ask Arnav to marry her...😊
nitashaj83 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vera

see..now the promo 3 makes sense ke Arnav cant love her after marriage cuz for him Khushi made a deal Edited by nitashaj83 - 12 years ago
shree99 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a feeling his next plan is anjali's murder.. he may plan on asking panditji for anjali to keep some strange hard vraths and poojas which may involve being at a lonely place.. death made to look like an accident..
they kept showing snake in the background when lavanya and anjali had their final moments and la was explaining how some relationships are not meant to be..
upon her death.. i bet he inherits whatever share hers is