Posted: 12 years ago
Hola Ppl,

Well was bhaboo wrong in telling about a gal's real test is at her kitchen and all ??? NOT TOTALLY ... well as much as education is important for a gal , so is knowing how to cook, well , i was bindas when i was in college , mom never asked me to cook but once u grow out of college and working in a place alone , cooking is a plus point 

yes, bhaboo didnot say chavi enough of studies , now let me get u prepared for marriage, no college just cooking , infact she said the gal to balance both things , in the end , even if ur going for work, ur suppose to cook and go ðŸ˜† ... How is wish Sandhya thinks in this angle also , that bhaboo didnot put end to education but asked her to handle both ... 

Love

Bhabho was not totally wrong
a girl besides her studies shd also helps her mommy in the kitchen after all preparing food is a nice thing ...and its also a kind of art ...not only girls even boys shd also know cooking 😆😆
Sometimes i wonder how cum sandhya didnot know to prepare a proper tea ..that was like too much ...i mean a 12 year also know how to prepare a tea...😕😕 thats one thing which i really didnot like abt sandhya that she didnot know even to make a proper tea...😕😕
yup and sandhya shd also think this way abt bhabho that bhabho is making chavi complete her education ...and along with the studies she just wants chavi to become perfect in the household work...chavi is such a brat ..her hands start paining in just few minutes while kneading the flour ...and really needs to get into household work ..now enough of movie watching and having a jolly time with friends...but the way in which bhabho asked was like rude...like jab saas khana mangeni to uske aage kitaab rakh degi kya ..and things like that...
Sita, DONT LAUGH, even now , i can manage cooking some curries , rice, rotis and all , but even NOW i DONNO how to make PROPER TEA *hides with embarrassment *

I didnot learn cooking untill i went to my sisters place in spore in 2008 , though i know never tried in kitchen before that 
J,  for me Bhabho's words left a bad impression as she was only speaking of kitchen, marriage, in-laws...chavvi got passed is okay for her and nothing more than that...something like your studies are not that important.

Even I have a feeling like Bhabho is going to ask Sandhya whether she will be able to manage both house and studies.
Originally posted by JustJ

Sita, DONT LAUGH, even now , i can manage cooking some curries , rice, rotis and all , but even NOW i DONNO how to make PROPER TEA *hides with embarrassment *

I didnot learn cooking untill i went to my sisters place in spore in 2008 , though i know never tried in kitchen before that 

ok ..i am not gonna laugh
here sandhya was not even knowing how to make the tea( i mean she was having no idea abt the ingredients )  ...it was suraj who taught her how to make it ...
Edited by sita11 - 12 years ago
first time no one will know yaar, my second brother in laws , when u can manage cooking , how come u spoil tea , he never asks me to make me one , unless he has no option 😆 
Originally posted by b2011

J,  for me Bhabho's words left a bad impression as she was only speaking of kitchen, marriage, in-laws...chavvi got passed is okay for her and nothing more than that...something like your studies are not that important. Well , yes as a mother she was concerned about cooking and marriage than studies, thats where bhaboo comes from , not a women who is aware of wats happening in world around her . 

Even I have a feeling like Bhabho is going to ask Sandhya whether she will be able to manage both house and studies. Going to ask???? where did this come from  ? 
My idea of tea is to put the water in the tea kettle, plug it on and then put the boiling water with the tea bag in the cup. ðŸ˜† So, I'm definitely sympathizing with Sandhya having to do it old school and for multiple people. I only drink tea when I'm really desperate to stay awake and coffee isn't available so I'm not even sure how it should taste. Bhaboo would totally slaughter my chai.  And all the other cooking stuff is also so scary. 
When her education truth is out and Suraj is going to support her for continuing her studies...