Different words with same meaning'..LOVE

When some one asks him'what is love?

It's a feeling'deeper than ocean and larger than sky

It's a power to do anything and everything

Nothing seems important when she is with you

You forget the world when your eyes met hers

Your world stops with her one smile

You die million times if she is in pain

You may even kill urselves to bring back nack her smile.

She is mine''''only mine

I m her's'''''only hers

This MAAN lives only for his GEET'''

Love u geet'''.

When some one asks her'..what is love?

It is nothing''''A mere four letter word with no meaning'''a word to cheat other's''a word to cheat overselves'''a word which destroy us'''a word which gives nothing but pain'''kills us every second''..make our lives a living hell'..

It is evil''..dont even let it touch ur shadow'''

I hate the word love''..there is no such thing in this world

Geet handa never believes in love.

This is what she is and that is what he is'''

ff-Ishq Hai Yeh

thread-1

thread-2

A girl came running from no where and bumped into me when I m opening my car door to drive away from that place. I dint really like this place, and now this girl...who is she?

I m trying to ask but she is no where listening to me...she is in hurry...i cant even see her face clearly...its night...she ran to the otherside of my car...omg what is she doing?!!!!...she sat in my car...and shouting at me to start my car!!!!!!

My car...she sat in MY CAR...A GIRL!!!!...with out even asking my permission...permission later...but A WOMEN IN MY CAR...MAAN SINGH KHURANA'S CAR!!!!!!!!!😡

ff-pyaar ya shaadi

thread 1

thread 2

Os-alone in jungle
maan and geet lost in jungle...my thoughts after the episode of geet when geet and maan lost in jungle and dev and nandini...at amritsar...maan as driver balwant singh...dev as maan singh khurana

He hates girls...but he is funny...she is different and lively...but a bit serious and in her pov decent...she fell in love with him and wants to change him...he has past...she knows his past...but will he accept her love...does he love her...will he ever?

Maan lives in london along with geet...geet is born and brought up in love...both love each other a lot...but oneday everything changed...maan's dadi called maan to india on pretence of her ill health and got him married to a small town girl...now he is taking her to london along with him...there geet is waiting for maan to return...so now see what happens when maan reach london...married along with his wife...

Romeo take me some where we can be alone..
I'll be waiting,all we have to do is run..
You'll be the prince and i'll be the princess..
It's a love story baby just say yes...
I LOVE YOU ROMEO.

I think she is tired...she sat on the nearby bench and opened her water bottle, she took a sip and pour some on her face. Wow what a scene...there are drops of water on her face, her black shiny deep eyes..drops on her eye lids...on her pink cheeks...on her rosy lips...her wet strands of hair falling on her face making the scene infront of me more beautiful. She drank some more water and once again stood up to continue her jog...in her tracks and tank top,hair tied into a pony...water bottle in one hand and ipod in other...listening to her fav music and running along the beach.

I m sure she don't even know that some is watching her daily...following her almost every where...losing themselves seeing her...her eyes...their expressions...her lips...its smile...her non stop talks...her innocence...even her rouch side...her fights...her galiyas...

She don't even had a slightest knowledge that someone here is dying for her single glimpse. But I know I m not that lucky that she sees me...hears me...or meet me...huh she don't even know I exits... I the Maan Singh Khurana is diehard fan of hers...the Geet handa.

Different'. yet similar

they hate eachother to the core'.

Maan and geet doesn't even like to see each other's face''

They are different yet they are similar''

He is sweet but down to earth'.she is sweet but strong headed

He is good but not rich'..she is good but rich

He plays pranks on her just to irritate her'..she plays pranks on him becoz she is irritated due to him

He hates her becoz he thinks she is feeling pride as she is rich'..

She hates him becoz he always fights with her for no reason'..

What happens when they meet each other after 10 years''.

Will they fight? Or will they fall in love? Now how is maan? Whats he doing? And how is geet? Whats she doing?

They are different yet they are similar'''

ss-Tuhi mera

A girl in her 20's sat on a bench on the platform of Mumbai hugging her bag tight to her and lost in deep thoughts waiting for her train to Amritsar. People running around her dnt make any difference to her neither the announcements of different trains caught her attention. She wore no expression on her beautiful flawless face not giving any clue to her observers of whats going on in her mind.

As the Amritsar train came to a halt before her she let all the passengers board the train and as finally the doorway became empty she stood and walked to the compartment door. She looked back at once now with an expression of waiting for someone. May be she dint find the person she is searching for, she sighed and boarded the train. She waited at the door till the train moved and then went in with a sad expression to her seat.

As she sat in her seat at the window she opened her clutch and took out her phone and dialed a number.

"where r u?" the girl asked worriedly.

"sorry geet I cant come" came the voice from the other side.

"what do u mean u cant come? How can u do this to me?" geet shocked.

"no plz dear understand na'I cant'" said the other person again.

"I cant believe u ditched me" geet said as tears flowed out of her pretty eyes.

"no not like that geet" the other tried to say.

"plz'plz don't speak another word. Thanks to me for trusting u" geet said through tears and cut the call.

Edited by teju2292 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teju2292 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Edited by teju2292 - 10 years ago
kiran_rati thumbnail