ANANT BRUTALLY MURDERED - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Exactly yaar! I mean navya first of all cant speak nowdays..and is all amar amar...Seriously ..make them both talk to eachother! Is that too much to ask? 
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys pls don't take it your heart. After all its jst serial and in SP. They will show whatever they please so no surprise but I agree to the fact that my anant is dead now
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dun b so sad. Anant's character was low bt wasnt too bad either. just 2 solve d MU track dey showed up dis track bt d game part n keeping Amar superior was nt good infront of Anant. dey cud hve done sumthng else also
titli22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ORIGINALLY POSTED BY ROOMNI :

I know many of us are disappointed with this track and we are feeling angry and let down. Yet, I'm trying to find some reasons for continuing to watch this show.
Anant and Navya are very young and are allowed to make mistakes aren't they? After all don't we all make them? If we only wish to see droolsome Anant, then are we not being a little unrealistic? Let him and Navya learn from their mistakes. Remember that they have come from conservative backgrounds unlike many of us and therefore this party situation is a new one for them. Navya has been sheltered all these years and has not learnt to deal with such situations. As for Anant, what scope did he have of developing any kind of personality if he was shouted at all the time at home?
So I feel that these mistakes will help our Anant and Navya mature and we will see them in a better light in future.
So folks please don't give up so fast. Lets wait and watch. If we don't stand by them, who will?
@Roomni:  Dear Roomni,  I like any Navyan's love this show to the core of my heart and thru out weekdays feel happy and eagerly wait for the Showtime.  I am watching this show 4m day one and the character graph of Anant & Navya really attracts me.  I would not have felt hurt if the same thing had happened in the Boys' Nite out party; 4 getting drunk @ somepoint in your life happens to many people who indulge in this.  This was realistic.  But I hated every bit where Anant was kept in the dark that No Guests were allowed in the party..he practically gate crashed and Navya was reprimanded by Amar for doing so.  Navya who generally is so sensible, made a lot of mistakes.  Probably Directors wanted to show us that side, however it did not appeal to me as his character has shrunk in proportion to Amar Sir's characterisation on the Party day.  It is not Anant or Navya's fault but how they are portrayed by the Director.  Besides in Office atmosphere there is no scope for casual behaviour.  You always have to keep in mind certain Code of Conduct and Anant hails from that traditional cultured background he would not have crossed the limit at any point of time.  It is the characterisation of Anant done by the Director/writer for the PARTY scene that I hated.