Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
The show has begun to disgust me. Literally. All the characters have been brutally murdered! The drunk A waala track could have been handled in a better way, but look at the nonsense we're forced to endure! The CVs had better do something about this show, or I won't be surprised if it gets axed! Heck, I'm actually hoping it gets axed! Look at the crap they're showing! One MU track is dragged for months! Other shows wrap up 3 tracks in a week and they still have scope for lots of new tracks! I'm disgusted with the show and the characters.
roomni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know many of us are disappointed with this track and we are feeling angry and let down. Yet, I'm trying to find some reasons for continuing to watch this show.
Anant and Navya are very young and are allowed to make mistakes aren't they? After all don't we all make them? If we only wish to see droolsome Anant, then are we not being a little unrealistic? Let him and Navya learn from their mistakes. Remember that they have come from conservative backgrounds unlike many of us and therefore this party situation is a new one for them. Navya has been sheltered all these years and has not learnt to deal with such situations. As for Anant, what scope did he have of developing any kind of personality if he was shouted at all the time at home?
So I feel that these mistakes will help our Anant and Navya mature and we will see them in a better light in future.
So folks please don't give up so fast. Lets wait and watch. If we don't stand by them, who will?
iriya thumbnail
Agree with u guys. To bring understanding between Anant & Navya, CVs are testing our patience ๐Ÿ˜ก. If this track continues for a week or so surely guys we will go mad. Most of us watch this show bec of Majnu Anant and i dnt think CVs have the plan to bring him back ๐Ÿ˜ญ. He is going to be insulted further by Navya office emp's in today's episode. Dnt be surprised guys Navya willnot open her mouth ๐Ÿ˜ญ

@roomni: ya u r right but CVs are testing our patience by dragging the MU track tat is wat making bored
roomni thumbnail
I agree that it is not very pleasant to watch this track and I hope the CVs show us some delicious Anya scenes after this. I think we deserve this after going through this MU track!
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
anant 's character as already brutally murdered ...v ol wanted to see mature anya ...bt no either anant z ...tillno navya z not able to understand him ๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by: roomni

I agree that it is not very pleasant to watch this track and I hope the CVs show us some delicious Anya scenes after this. I think we deserve this after going through this MU track!

CVS and romantic scenes? Don't hope for it..I Don't think we will even see any if we do then it will be like noodle night scenes..๐Ÿ˜•
Yesterday It wasn't Anant's fault at all! He was not in his senses..however Navya was but why is she acting so dumb..I mean she seconded Anant for that looser Amar..just to avoid her embarssement? I mean SPEAK WOMEN SPEAK! SAY NO? does she not know that family is worried and everything..instead of playing that stupid game she could of called ranbir or something. I mean its Anant's first time he has lost it..Even ritz told her to give food ASAP..but she found that crap game more important? I mean I know that both are at fault for not talking but yesterday it was all Navya! Also while playing that game, Anant had lost it! Instead of saying the exact answers she could of changed it up or something to avoid embarrsment of both them! From yesterday's episode...Amar is her first priority and Anant second. This is sad. Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago
soniadutta thumbnail
i also so much hurted 2 see anant like this,,,,he is not the same guy and even NAVYA too

Originally posted by: soniadutta

i also so much hurted 2 see anant like this,,,,he is not the same guy and even NAVYA too

I dont know..even though Anant is immature..and has changed as compared to navya..yes he acts very immature and possesive..but ...i feel Navya has changed more than him..He still Wants to spend time with her..He still is all fida over her.But she is barely giving him any time ...all she can think of is Amar.Amar Amar๐Ÿ˜ก
soniadutta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushka2121

I dont know..even though Anant is immature..and has changed as compared to navya..yes he acts very immature and possesive..but ...i feel Navya has changed more than him..He still Wants to spend time with her..He still is all fida over her.But she is barely giving him any time ...all she can think of is Amar.Amar Amar๐Ÿ˜กi know,the only problem with their miscommunication,,,,now a fdays they both take their relationship as granted