Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara990 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This Cvs are killing the characters day by day. This is getting worse every day. They ruined a wonderful show with their stupidity. Can't bear this sudden changes in the characters😭
dramas.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jahil mental amar hero bana hai anant tou kahin kho gaya hai..

Originally posted by: titli22

I dont think anybody can Relax! Any new comer in office cannot associate herself/himself with the Boss in a Love Compatibility Game.  This can jokingly happen (if there is no serious interest) only if the subordinate is associated with the Company for a long period of time.  Navya who is a new comer in the office who does not know Amar Sir well, who was worried to see Anant drinking, who was told by her best friend Ritz that Anant should quickly have some food otherwise will get bad hangover, who was carrying a plate to feed Anant stopped and sat beside Amar Sir to play Compatability Game? Isn't is strange...She should have immediately excused herself and concentrated on Anant and made attempts to get out from there.  Come on she also comes from a middle class respectable family where children follow parents' laid down timetable. 

I completly agree with you.this is no time to relax? 
Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago
f.s.m thumbnail
Well said dear ... Anant is no more Anant now ... 😡those CVs 😡
shanukit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear, Their r 2 sides of every story...

While viewing it, it shows d possessiveness of Anant towards Navya on d other hand He is just 20 (may Be 21), How does we expect him to behave like a mature adult...

By taking myself in to situation of anant, I find that even i also done d same thing. Nobody but it is only d situation which r to be blamed...

Aur baat rahi story ki, as we all know d current situation is not worse than of Kanpur one, So anya will overcome soon ( That is i believe)...
munchy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too..sorry to say but hated it..2 d core..NAVYA knws AMAR n not ANANT..wat a crap !!!!!  CVs hav gone senseless..ANANT was d heart of d show..how cud dey do dis 2 him..how cud they insult him so badly..infront of a whole mass of ppl..in such a crowd...😡 vry vry vry sad !!!😔
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agreed...they have really killed anant...hi is no more that anant that we saw in the initial episodes of navyaa😭
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree!!!👍🏼v want old anant@ navya back!!!!!!!😵
chandni4433 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree...i ddnt lyk yesterdays epi...
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL  yes!!! A post that was needed! Like Shaina said our Majnoo is no where to be found!! He doesn't make me go bekaboo, but more gives me a boo boo in my brain cause of his stupid acts!! He doesn't make my heart go dheemtana, he just makes me give him uncountable taanas  I dont feel that pehela pyaar, its more like emotional atyaachaar 🤔 Erghhh I want my Anant back!! Why cant he be a normal trusting boyfriend instead of being foolish and drinking 😡 The creatives have DESTROYED our januable and made him pukeable right now. I want my fresh hot Anantpoo back. Navya, well, Ritch has given her an apt. name, a simply dumb goldfish!! She irritates me more than Anant! I want to strangle her. Ergh!!!!