India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Aa Ji Suniye?

Chiraiyya... Goldie
Chiraiyya...
Chiraiyya...

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
When Jeevika said that it was sooo unexpected that I couldnt help but burst out laughing. Looks like Maanvi is rubbing off on Jeevika.
I wonder what else she will call her Viren other than Viren Ji. Lets make a list.
I would seriously laugh if someone outside asked her about her husband and she would say "Mere woh"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabu0211naina-syedmeriyaarohsehun.

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
RoflLOLDats So True!! I Also Cudnt Stop Mah Laughter At Dat TymLOL Imagine In 2mrw's Epi If Jeevika Suddenly During Harcore Romance Says "Aaaji Yeh Ap Kya Kar Rahe Hai"LOL Well,In Dat Case I Wud Prefer If Viren Stops Answering Her Question n Continue Doin Romance,Fir Kuch Der Baad Larki Bolne K Condition Mein Hi Nahin RahengiLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina-syed

Chiraiyya... Goldie
Chiraiyya...
Chiraiyya...

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I know, she wont have any excuse like someone will see or nows not the right time.
Now i get the meaning behind the phrase of someone being too sweet and can give you diabetes. Jeevika is jsut tooo innocent and nice and sweet its like you can't take it anymore. Damn im eating chocoloate and jsut remembered when Maanvi phoned Jeevika for recipes mmm i want some palak paneer even thought ive never had it in my life. Might just ask my mum to heat up 1 of those frozen packed keema parathas.
Can't wait for the cliche jungle scene Embarrassed
NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Me TooSmileIts Lyk A Drug 4 Me n Em Addicted To ItLOL I Wanna C Intense n Passionate Romance Between VIRIKAWink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index