Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Is Rohan secretly in love with Nidhi?

umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In today's episode, when Nidhi scolds Rohan not to make fun of love, and taunts him that he does not know what love is as he has never fallen in love,the look on Rohan's face was very revealing.May be he is in love with Nidhi but has backed off after knowing her involvement with Ashutosh. Anjie and Armaan both interfere and try to help Nidhi and Ashutosh because they are long time friends. What is Rohan's incentive? Why is he going out of his way to make Nidhi happy ๐Ÿ˜• ? This is my feeling and may be I'm reading more between the lines than there actually is.๐Ÿ˜†. Do you feel that too?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i dont want that...but may be he is in the process..and when house issue erupts he willl be supporting nidhi in a major way...and sm feelings may develope...
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmm may be u r right ..i think he knows abt dadi bua's plan n his reason of being here ..n may b he came with this marriage thing in mind ...but when he came n knew that nidhi is in love with smbdy else so rather than become a kabab mein haddi ..he decided to make nidhi happy by helping her n now when he knows that ashutosh also loves nidhi ..he just wants to unite them ...so may be he likes nidhi ..but now he is only a match maker lol . ๐Ÿ˜Š
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This is a Hindi show at the end of the day so I won't be shocked if he is. However I hope he isn't. This 'every male falling for female lead and every female falling for the male lead' concept is not only overused but annoying as well๐Ÿค”
LizzieBennet thumbnail
While I agree it is hard to understand Rohan's motivation in going sooo out of the way to help AshNi.. I really don't think he's in love with Nidhi. Its too premature to presume that. i mean he hardly knows her, which in turn again brings up the question of why his interest. At this point, i'd just like to believe that he's a fun-loving, happy go lucky character who likes to see everyone happy and knowing what he does i.e the fact that both Ashu and Nidhi love each other, he's just frustrated at their staying away when all it would take is one step forward by either of them..

So I do believe that all he's doing is trying to clear up the mess and smoothen the road for AshNi to ride together. That said, I don't want him to be in love with Nidhi knowing how she feels about Ashu .. he's obviously heading for heartbreak if he is. And i don't want to see any more heartbroken people in KTLK, esp a cutie like Rohan! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Armu4eva thumbnail
I dont think so... he genuinely felt hurt coz.. Nidhi doesnt know him at all and dismisses him at face value... ! He is a good natured guy who believes in helping by barging... i.e. he enters a persons life and likes to help them sort their mess!! 

Eventually may be at a later date.. he mite start to have some weakness for Nidhi... but as of now.. NO .. i dont think so! 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't want him to be in love with Nidhi as I don't want his character turning out like Sid in DMG...in going to reunite her with her love he falls love with her in the process...no way...that's a massive no from me.I am loving his character the way it is no strings attached and hope it stays that way...Nidhi Rohan frienship would be good but nothing more.
ss3843 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Here's my take... How about if DB wanted to arrange a marriage btwn Rohan and Nidhi before coming to stay with Col Verma and family? That although he was in agreement, he wanted to know Nidhi's state of mind before the arrangement was revealed?
Unfortunately for Rohan, Nidhi's emotions were for Ashu... so there's nothing to do but make her happy.
What do you think?
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Given the ease with which characters seem to be falling in "love" in KTLK, he probably is ๐Ÿ˜†

But realistically, at this moment no, but as per the description given, he will indeed fall in love with her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rohan is a cheerful and kind person who brings happiness to other people's life. He is a relative of Nidhi''s DadiBuaHe falls in one sided love with Nidhi, but when he comes to know that Nidhi has affections only for Ashutosh, he will be in a state of mind whether to help her or not.
Edited by aekiel - 12 years ago
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No... I don't think Rohan is falling for Nidhi, defo not! Caring for someone doesn't necessarily mean that you're in love with him/her, I think he's a good-hearted and a positive person, who don't like to see others unhappy... that's why he's trying his best to unite AshNi! Edited by Darine1980 - 12 years ago