Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I was thinking the same. For hindi speakers living outside India, they could be excsed for not being able to read/write hindi. Especially if they were brought up abroad from a younge age, they wouldn't know how to write or read their native language because they would be schooling in english/another language medium.

But ASR?? He's been living in India his whole life (well he's well situated in India right? even if he had gone abroad for higher studies he had been living in India in his childhood and schooling years). So how come he finds it hard to read Hindi? Its absurd. Can't blame the hand wtitting either becz he couldnt even read the tittle of the book. Im confused. What was the meaning of that scene?πŸ˜•

Maybe KKG is going to teach him how to write Hindi πŸ˜†
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Of course he must be knowing to read Hindi.. Its just that he has lost touch of reading Hindi, coz of his business priorities.. πŸ˜† 

well it kindaff does happen..i mean i study in English medium since i left school and well as much as I remember and of course can read and write with my native language, i sometimes stumble over a word for a second simply due to lack of use. it has nothing to do with forgetting..just the lack of use makes ur brain store it in a further away place..so u need a second or more than usual to figure it out and recall those habits back!

btw this is off the topic, but can Sanaya read & write hindi? Am asking cz she doesn't speak in hindi..Ok to put it properly she learned to speak in hindi for the first time in her life from acting. until then she couldn't speak hindi..so is it too fetched to assume she can read and write from it when she can't speak it?

Amudha_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hirushinz

I was thinking the same. For hindi speakers living outside India, they could be excsed for not being able to read/write hindi. Especially if they were brought up abroad from a younge age, they wouldn't know how to write or read their native language because they would be schooling in english/another language medium.

But ASR?? He's been living in India his whole life (well he's well situated in India right? even if he had gone abroad for higher studies he had been living in India in his childhood and schooling years). So how come he finds it hard to read Hindi? Its absurd. Can't blame the hand wtitting either becz he couldnt even read the tittle of the book. Im confused. What was the meaning of that scene?πŸ˜•

Maybe KKG is going to teach him how to write Hindi πŸ˜†

I too felt the same...even i can read and write hindi though am not from a hindi speaking region...whats with himπŸ˜’...poor ASR..but we can forget this absurdness for his "What the???" of that sceneπŸ˜‰ , and why should we worry while we have have our khushi to teach him hindi

shar19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ab mein kya baloonπŸ˜† i think he wasnt able to read d letter properly cz of d handwritin! i admit dat d handwritin is gud but its kinda difficult to read! did u see d first letter ''ye''! when i was readin this letter i read ''mein''! it kinda looks like dat!πŸ˜‰ dat's y he was readin it slowly nd tryin to figure out d wordsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

i think u r right..πŸ˜†
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
BIG TIME POSSIBILITY!

hoga, aisa hee hoga! Anjali will say, that Arnav is finidn g difficulty, an both will take tutions! πŸ˜†
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Of course he must be knowing to read Hindi.. Its just that he has lost touch of reading Hindi, coz of his business priorities.. πŸ˜† 

He is an English Savy πŸ˜† so he's reading Hindi after a long time 🀣