India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

asr dsnt know read hindi? (Page 2)

mishaj IF-Rockerz
mishaj
mishaj

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLand what abt vahan rakhrakha LOL oops!my hindi z very weak...sorryLOLhe started reading vaaa...n ended up what the LOLdoes he cant read that word?ConfusedWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shobrakapooor

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
look even u cant pronounce dat word!! maybe he found it difficult to read dat too! rakhrakhav!!! a tough word!lolzz

i think we'll keep on fightin like this lol!!!
CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I was thinking the same. For hindi speakers living outside India, they could be excsed for not being able to read/write hindi. Especially if they were brought up abroad from a younge age, they wouldn't know how to write or read their native language because they would be schooling in english/another language medium.

But ASR?? He's been living in India his whole life (well he's well situated in India right? even if he had gone abroad for higher studies he had been living in India in his childhood and schooling years). So how come he finds it hard to read Hindi? Its absurd. Can't blame the hand wtitting either becz he couldnt even read the tittle of the book. Im confused. What was the meaning of that scene?Confused

Maybe KKG is going to teach him how to write Hindi LOL
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Of course he must be knowing to read Hindi.. Its just that he has lost touch of reading Hindi, coz of his business priorities.. LOL 

well it kindaff does happen..i mean i study in English medium since i left school and well as much as I remember and of course can read and write with my native language, i sometimes stumble over a word for a second simply due to lack of use. it has nothing to do with forgetting..just the lack of use makes ur brain store it in a further away place..so u need a second or more than usual to figure it out and recall those habits back!

btw this is off the topic, but can Sanaya read & write hindi? Am asking cz she doesn't speak in hindi..Ok to put it properly she learned to speak in hindi for the first time in her life from acting. until then she couldn't speak hindi..so is it too fetched to assume she can read and write from it when she can't speak it?

Amudha_Arya Senior Member
Amudha_Arya
Amudha_Arya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hirushinz

I was thinking the same. For hindi speakers living outside India, they could be excsed for not being able to read/write hindi. Especially if they were brought up abroad from a younge age, they wouldn't know how to write or read their native language because they would be schooling in english/another language medium.

But ASR?? He's been living in India his whole life (well he's well situated in India right? even if he had gone abroad for higher studies he had been living in India in his childhood and schooling years). So how come he finds it hard to read Hindi? Its absurd. Can't blame the hand wtitting either becz he couldnt even read the tittle of the book. Im confused. What was the meaning of that scene?Confused

Maybe KKG is going to teach him how to write Hindi LOL

I too felt the same...even i can read and write hindi though am not from a hindi speaking region...whats with himDisapprove...poor ASR..but we can forget this absurdness for his "What the???" of that sceneWink , and why should we worry while we have have our khushi to teach him hindiDancing

shar19 IF-Rockerz
shar19
shar19

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
ab mein kya baloonLOL i think he wasnt able to read d letter properly cz of d handwritin! i admit dat d handwritin is gud but its kinda difficult to read! did u see d first letter ''ye''! when i was readin this letter i read ''mein''! it kinda looks like dat!Wink dat's y he was readin it slowly nd tryin to figure out d wordsLOLLOLLOL 

i think u r right..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shobrakapooormishaj

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
BIG TIME POSSIBILITY!

hoga, aisa hee hoga! Anjali will say, that Arnav is finidn g difficulty, an both will take tutions! LOL

mishaj

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Of course he must be knowing to read Hindi.. Its just that he has lost touch of reading Hindi, coz of his business priorities.. LOL 
He is an English Savy LOL so he's reading Hindi after a long time ROFL

mishaj

Go to top