asr dsnt know read hindi?

mishaj thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
y he was reaading kkg 's letter with so difficulty?dosnt he know read n right hindi ?πŸ˜‰ lol...earlier in the gold bangle episode she wrote a letter in hindi right?and he read without any problem...now what happend to him?im confused πŸ˜•is kkg gonna teach hindi both nandakishore and asr??πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
d handwritin yaar! its so difficult to read it! even i felt difficulty in readin it! for ye i read mein!! it really looks like dat! juz try readin it!

credit;shybabe
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
he did read the letter here too, just in broken phrases πŸ˜†
don't know what cropped with the book..maybe it was too flashy?

but, i for one can assure you thats not uncommon, i know how to speak my native; pretty fluently.. but not how to read.. πŸ˜†
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
look at me i cannot even read one bit of that letter, cant read hindi at all... πŸ˜­

mishaj thumbnail
thank u shobraji πŸ˜›but...im still confused πŸ˜†
IronyDied thumbnail
i too was wondering the same thing! but that is something common..i know to speak my language well but when it comes to read or write i a fool in thatπŸ˜† plus hindi is quit difficult and also the words were difficult too! may be while doing business in english ASR forgot how to read sudh hindiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Of course he must be knowing to read Hindi.. Its just that he has lost touch of reading Hindi, coz of his business priorities.. πŸ˜† 
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaj

thank u shobraji πŸ˜›but...im still confused πŸ˜†

ab mein kya baloonπŸ˜† i think he wasnt able to read d letter properly cz of d handwritin! i admit dat d handwritin is gud but its kinda difficult to read! did u see d first letter ''ye''! when i was readin this letter i read ''mein''! it kinda looks like dat!πŸ˜‰ dat's y he was readin it slowly nd tryin to figure out d wordsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mishaj thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and what abt vahan rakhrakha πŸ˜† oops!my hindi z very weak...sorryπŸ˜†he started reading vaaa...n ended up what the πŸ˜†does he cant read that word?πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
shobrakapooor thumbnail
look even u cant pronounce dat word!! maybe he found it difficult to read dat too! rakhrakhav!!! a tough word!lolzz

i think we'll keep on fightin like this lol!!!