Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

I & C MaYurians/ArTianz#38|IO|Agar Tum Mil Jao (Page 63)

--Ruchi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ruchi--
--Ruchi--

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 12456

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by --Ruchi--

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by --Ruchi--

Hi asthuStern Smile
Hug
see pichla pg i said hello diLOL

achaLOL phir thik haiLOL
so u too not going to watch Don2?Tongue
I will if the reviews are good!
u guys go kal aur batao mjheTongue
will make plan for sun accordingly!LOL

I will watch after my exams officially got finishedLOL
tab tak I'll be having lots of reviewsLOL

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Joined: 04 July 2010
Posts: 8322

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

@ Amu Anil plays a dumb womanizer!LOL
Really??LOLLOL
I have so many movies to watch..I shud watch at the rate of 3 movies per dayLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 14481

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Niki..u were ol??i missed u..Hug
anu,shubu,ruchi,asthu,chiki..today also u havent come olCryCry
i'll be stalking..if anyone comes just scrap meBig smile
niki missed u tooHug

we cum at 8:30 subahBig smileand 10 at nightThumbs Up
i have cum naHug

finallyLOL
i thought i'd have to drag u in hereLOLLOL
why i was on the way naLOL
i missed u in sleep subahUnhappy
how was vava's exam??Big smile
Yeah..like u were walking from thereLOL
u miss me only in sleep??Ouch
it was gud.she was more excited abt xmas celeb and xmas frnd..LOL
yees i had to walk one tab naROFLROFL
no i miss din me but when i get up u r offline na...i will sleep early today then try to get up kal...
oh okLOLshe is a vava naLOL
ofcourse..u r bhery slow naLOL
u told me that u take 7-8 mins to take bath and i waited for u to come ol today..usme bhi slow thi tumLOLLOL



yes i amROFL
arre no i took bath then puja ki and then ate then cameROFL
mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Joined: 04 July 2010
Posts: 8322

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ruchi--

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by --Ruchi--

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by --Ruchi--

Hi asthuStern Smile
Hug
see pichla pg i said hello diLOL

achaLOL phir thik haiLOL
so u too not going to watch Don2?Tongue
I will if the reviews are good!
u guys go kal aur batao mjheTongue
will make plan for sun accordingly!LOL

I will watch after my exams officially got finishedLOL
tab tak I'll be having lots of reviewsLOL
ur exam finises on 29th na..
by then u'll know the story itselfLOLLOL
--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 14481

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

ruchi di and textingD'ohLOL


@ asthu u r crazy 4 how many peopleStern SmileROFL

@ ammu i am crazy 4 the word i knowCoolLOL
and everyone loved itHeart
even i loved itLOLmy mom does nt cook as gud as meApproveLOLok pakkaThumbs Up
ohh lambi list haiLOL
But MAYU TOPS IT!Big smileas usual!:)
same with meBlushing
and niki ko bolenge mat stalk karROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur_eternal-Symphony-

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Joined: 02 October 2010
Posts: 6433

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

@ Amu Anil plays a dumb womanizer!LOL
Really??LOLLOL
I have so many movies to watch..I shud watch at the rate of 3 movies per dayLOL
Are u wnt believe kal i watched 4 muvis in a row wid my csnLOL
nd aaj b adhi muvi dkkhi:)LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Annu4MayUr--

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Joined: 04 July 2010
Posts: 8322

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Niki..u were ol??i missed u..Hug
anu,shubu,ruchi,asthu,chiki..today also u havent come olCryCry
i'll be stalking..if anyone comes just scrap meBig smile
niki missed u tooHug

we cum at 8:30 subahBig smileand 10 at nightThumbs Up
i have cum naHug

finallyLOL
i thought i'd have to drag u in hereLOLLOL
why i was on the way naLOL
i missed u in sleep subahUnhappy
how was vava's exam??Big smile
Yeah..like u were walking from thereLOL
u miss me only in sleep??Ouch
it was gud.she was more excited abt xmas celeb and xmas frnd..LOL
yees i had to walk one tab naROFLROFL
no i miss din me but when i get up u r offline na...i will sleep early today then try to get up kal...
oh okLOLshe is a vava naLOL
ofcourse..u r bhery slow naLOL
u told me that u take 7-8 mins to take bath and i waited for u to come ol today..usme bhi slow thi tumLOLLOL



yes i amROFL
arre no i took bath then puja ki and then ate then cameROFL
u do puja in the afternoonROFL
then how come u came ol early last 2 daysLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Annu4MayUr--

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Joined: 02 October 2010
Posts: 6433

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
koi pic toh post karo!!
sab meri tarah lazy ho yaha!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur_eternal--Annu4MayUr--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
I&C MaYurians/ArTianz #18~Hogaya Pyar~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -RatiKliye-   Replies: 1174   Views: 29522

-RatiKliye- 1174 29522 14 July 2011 at 12:01pm by --Annu4MayUr--
I&C MaYurians/ArTianz |IO| #16

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: --Annu4MayUr--   Replies: 1159   Views: 27677

--Annu4MayUr-- 1159 27677 05 July 2011 at 4:39am by mayur_eternal
I&C MN/ArtianZ|IO|15 Aisa deewana hua hai ye dil<3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: Jenny..   Replies: 1160   Views: 21844

Jenny.. 1160 21844 28 June 2011 at 3:29am by mayur_eternal
I&C MN/ArTianz#10|IO|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: --Annu4MayUr--   Replies: 1157   Views: 23744

--Annu4MayUr-- 1157 23744 09 June 2011 at 3:05am by Jenny..
I&C MN/ArTianz #9|IO|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: --Annu4MayUr--   Replies: 1150   Views: 22791

--Annu4MayUr-- 1150 22791 04 June 2011 at 5:20pm by --Annu4MayUr--

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index