Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

I & C MaYurians/ArTianz#38|IO|Agar Tum Mil Jao (Page 29)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

I have always thought the same tooDay DreamingDay Dreaming MN and AR changed after PBMDay Dreaming I saw them different all together in dil kya KareDay DreamingDay Dreaming
I never noticed thatTongue but yes it's trueBlushingBlushing her expressions have definitely changed over timeDay Dreaming
that's coz maatey would never be around people who aren't as famous as herSleepySleepy even if it's her familySleepy she's surrounded with men 24/7DeadDead
Exactly.before that in ivs she used to tease him more but after PBM she always said that he was so protective abt her and she behaved more like a gf/wifeBlushing
and i was so surprised when he said that used to call him when he went to australiaDay Dreaming
Her phans keep saying that she's really sweet and blah blah..and yet not even one incident of her having done something for her phan..the blog was just another publicity stuntDeadDeadDead

Yeah upto that point they were 2 friends joking around with each other but later they were a lot more couple typeDay DreamingDay Dreaming I still remember his PBM interview the cast and crew were around so it stopped us from getting carried awayROFLROFL
yeah and the last time she updated was when mjht startedSleepySleepy and even when asked about baba she was like we don't meet much anymoreROFL
Exactly.that was a major clue he gave us.how can 2 ppl get carried away unless they dont have feelings for each other.in that valentines day seg when they were dancing they were so much into each other..there again she was blushingBlushing
yep..now she's no more with him and no need to broadcast her relationship progress news to her phans..ROFL

Exactly one doesn't even want to get carried away with someone who they dont like naDay DreamingDay Dreaming yeah both were completely lost in each other in that segmentDay Dreaming I love how she popped the balloons to annoy himDay DreamingDay Dreaming
they've pakka Done zdpk have they announced that yetROFLROFL
And it was so sweet of him to arrange so much to surprise her..it was sooo cuteDay Dreaming..thats the perfect date settingDay Dreaming
yeah but instead of getting irritated he sweetly gave her another balloon..and then she finally takes it and then he smiles so happilyBlushing
maybe she'll upload it in yt soonROFL.i guess ryt now she's busy with the other guys.when she feels that she needs attention she'll upload itROFLROFL

Yeah it was all so sweet na the flowers chocolate balloons that too heart shapedDay DreamingDay Dreaming
yeah she popped two before taking the third oneLOL
which means BaAtey phans will get to see it the minute IPKkND goes down the drain how luckyEmbarrassedROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur_eternal

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Yeah I love the way she smiled when he says Ria chali gayiLOLLOL
personally I believe if one wants to make their personal life personal they canSmileSmile Hussain from kumkum had a girlfriend from college but he never even mentioned her nor did anyone ever see them together until they marriedBig smileBig smile
people like BaAtey advertise their relationships by going around in public togetherSleepySleepy
She did say she was tired you never knowLOL
it's not for the better old shows were anyday betterThumbs Up
Yeah and do u rem in that seg where he talks abt the australian trip she says na she couldnt go coz her paasport expired..just imagine if they had actually gone togetherDay Dreaming..she was missing him so much thats y all those callsBlushing
hmm..i think u r ryt..when u want to keep something personal its possible..its all abt the way u think and act..
Baatey's only intention was publicity...but she is ruining others life..how can she be so self centered?and i feel more disgusted when i think that a gal does things like thatDead

Some of the things they say do they even realize what they're sayingROFLROFL I mean this comment here itself raat raat bhar phone karti thiROFL I remember seeing a siggy with confused souls written under it suits them tonsLOLLOL
yeah exactly I mean look in bollywood too aamir keeps his personal life completely private unlike other actors who are known more for their offscreen actions than onscreen actingThumbs Down like ranbirLOLLOL maybe they're insecure about their position in the industry so are trying to get more popular by doing PDA everywhereROFLROFL
Exactly.they wouldnt have thought much abt it.but we are waiting to hear something that can confirm our doubts.ROFLthey srsly are confused.if we had a chance to meet them,we could have cleared the whole confusion and get them marriedDay Dreaming
yeah.I used to like Ranbir before.but all these link ups and break ups one after the other made it worse.ppl actually tend to dislike such actors.its just publicity and news value..i think his fan following has reduced recentlySleepy

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Yes something like Arjun saying on his blog I'm marrying RPDay DreamingDay Dreaming that day I'll jump up and down with joyDay DreamingDay Dreaming
He's a good actor but beyond that I never liked himErmm I hated the way people bashed DP for the break-upDead such narrow minded behaviourDeadDead
it reduced since he accepted that he was cheating on herThumbs DownThumbs Down

mayur_eternal

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Chalo I'm off too nowBig smile
bye ccLOL
--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

apparently tulsi told her so much that no one could tellROFLROFLROFL
amu we're talking about kutumb 2Big smile it has the same story as a walk to remember which i love like crazyBig smileBig smileBig smile
cant think of a 5th BUnhappybut will do it soonBig smileBig smile
how sweet anuHug jab miley bhootiful siggies send to meROFLROFLROFL
omgROFLROFL
i to dont even remember so much about myselfROFLROFL
yes even i love a walk to remeberHeartHeart
its my fav novelHeartHeart
ok find soonLOL
i know i am sweetTongue
ok i will pakka send uThumbs Up

same hereROFLROFLwacko tulsi dadi hokar had a sharper memory than usROFLROFLROFLsame here i love that novel its the only one that actually made me cryLOLLOLLOLthank you than i'll post and scare sabROFL
haan wo to haiROFLROFL
not to forget they looked the same even after yrsROFL
and baa was evergreenROFLROFL
it made me cry tooOuch
ok scare all when they dont cum on timeStern SmileROFL

no ammu its kyukiROFL
waise never asked u na...when did u start watching mjht???Smile
i started watching after two weeks it started..the first scene was when mayur fighting over lib books...it was soo cute..i fell for them immediatelyEmbarrassed
oh u were bhery fast hmmLOL

mayur_eternal

--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=MayUr-ArTi_fan]riddhima divorced sid and went back to armaanThumbs DownThumbs Down
no idea about apekshaConfused
ohLOL
u know almost everything naLOL
i think she was his gfErmm
and she always says hume chodke mat jaoErmm
so there is some1 else tooROFL
yes life ok shows r sad typeLOL
my mom watched that bhav somethingErmm
i was watching maa but then could nt as it was too sadOuch

i think maybe they have a kid which is why he doesnt want priya to find outBig smileBig smile
i know the ending of most shows even if i dont normally watch them i catch the endLOLLOL
yeah dil se di dua na its too sad to watchOuchOuchOuchso is maaOuchOuch

LOL[/QUOTE
omg a kidShocked
thats too much...ram is not like thatErmmbut u never know about hindi showsROFL
oh acchaLOL
u know everything about real life of couples alsoCoolLOL
no that saubhagyavati bhava oneUnhappy
accha ye dil se wala bhi sad haiShocked
maa is to very sad kinda reUnhappy
naam rakha hai life ok and nothing is ok in the showROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur_eternalZehnaseeb

--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged

whats he doing here giving her blessingsROFL
ROFLROFL
This was really a funny seg..omg!!their piano lessons cracked me up and he gets so possessive when she talks abt saali-aadhi-garwali thingyLOL
omg this segment was so cute and funnyROFL]
rubu he is giving aashirwad saying hum dono ki shadi jaldi bhavaROFLROFL

mayur_eternalZehnaseeb

--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
wow ammu u liked KYPH...i never watched it becoz i used to watch remix at that same time...but the title song was fab naHeart

mayur_eternalZehnaseeb

Go to top