I & C MaYurians/ArTianz#38|IO|Agar Tum Mil Jao - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Have u watched the show Uttaran?All the lead roles got married twice with each other😆😆..one wife is pregnant and the other wife is excited abt it🥱

Who's pregnant ichcha or tapasya😕😕 uttaran is retarded😆
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Yeah they wouldn't be so comfortable with each other if there was nothing between them na😍😍
oh acha😊 I thought maybe her battery died again🤔
yeah..esp for someone who's reserved like Rati.I have never seen her so comfortable and happy and excited with any other costar..😍..even Jun never talked abt anyone else like that way he talks abt Rati..😍
Uhmm..maybe..but I think power is there now..so she doesnt have to go offline na unless she used it until it got shut down😊

Look at his smile when she takes that rose😍..wish he got a red rose instead of yellow..but he wasnt like Baatey to make a show his feelings..
me too..if i can choose two ppl whom I can punish then I'll choose baatey and if its just one person,then i'll go for maatey..baba is more like her tail..without her he's nothing🥱

I love how she was all to one side a little sad and when he came and did the nautanki with the rose giving smiled😍😍 he gave a red one here😍
maybe that time they were friends only hence the yellow one and here☺️☺️
same I'll go for maatey too🥱🥱 she's pathetic🥱

Who's pregnant ichcha or tapasya😕😕 uttaran is retarded😆
It was Tapasya but it wasnt Veers child coz he was impotent😆😆

yeah..esp for someone who's reserved like Rati.I have never seen her so comfortable and happy and excited with any other costar..😍..even Jun never talked abt anyone else like that way he talks abt Rati..😍
Uhmm..maybe..but I think power is there now..so she doesnt have to go offline na unless she used it until it got shut down😊

Exactly that's the main thing that RP is so different around him compared to her other co-stars😍😍 and same goes for jun his blog is filled with RP😍
oh that makes sense😊 than why isn't she back

I love how she was all to one side a little sad and when he came and did the nautanki with the rose giving smiled😍😍 he gave a red one here😍
maybe that time they were friends only hence the yellow one and here☺️☺️
same I'll go for maatey too🥱🥱 she's pathetic🥱
yeah i think ur ryt..I think things started with AR during the time of PBM.and also did u notice when he gave the yellow rose she is smiling like a friend does after they resolve their issues.but when he gave the red rose she was blushing.Just like a girl who's in love does☺️☺️
I've seen pics of AR with their family members..but I've only seen pics of Maatey with other guys🥱

It was Tapasya but it wasnt Veers child coz he was impotent😆😆

He's impotent😲 isn't that a little too OTT to show on tv😆 why did ichcha marry him if he's impotent😆

Exactly that's the main thing that RP is so different around him compared to her other co-stars😍😍 and same goes for jun his blog is filled with RP😍
oh that makes sense😊 than why isn't she back
yeah she even flirted with him at times..and thats so unlike her😍
sometimes i even thing that they are secretly married but waiting for the right time to announce it😆
dunno..she should be back by now.its almost half an hr
I have always thought the same too😍😍 MN and AR changed after PBM😍 I saw them different all together in dil kya Kare😍😍
I never noticed that😛 but yes it's true☺️☺️ her expressions have definitely changed over time😍
that's coz maatey would never be around people who aren't as famous as her🥱🥱 even if it's her family🥱 she's surrounded with men 24/7🤢🤢Edited by MayUr-ArTi_fan - 12 years ago

He's impotent😲 isn't that a little too OTT to show on tv😆 why did ichcha marry him if he's impotent😆
they had no idea abt it..thats how iccha finds out that it wasnt veers child and tapasya was lying but veer and his whole family will blame her and say that she's slying and jealous😆😆..but I think she'd have married him even if she knew it coz she was quite ok with the fact and she hides it from him so that he wont be upset🥱