Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

I & C MaYurians/ArTianz#38|IO|Agar Tum Mil Jao (Page 18)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 45293

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan


yeah but her bhabis really funnyLOL i love how when mandira was about to kill herself she was like main samose kaise khaongi agar tum mar gayiLOLLOLLOL
ive never seen any benji scenesSmileSmilethats what i always so tooLOLLOL
sanu i'm fine how are youSmile
yes she isLOL
she always thinks about foodROFL
and pizza wala gived pizza from the windowROFL
oh i had seenSmile
he was cute Smile
r u watching BALH??Ermm

i find him cute tooBig smileBig smilebut ive seen 1 scene of hisLOLLOLLOLnot anymore i stopped nowBig smileBig smile
yesLOL
i am finding karan wahi cute ajkal in KTLK...i dont watch the show thoughLOL
but he was my crush b4 na so i like him stillROFL
thank god u stopped it has becum so bhangaarThumbs Down
is BALH kekta maiyya show??Confused

i liked him in DMG tooBig smileBig smileBig smile
yep it is kyunSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Annu4MayUr--

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 14481

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan


who knowsLOLLOLLOLshe ruins good shows by using her brainOuchOuchOuchsee thats why you're my other twinnieBig smileBig smileyeah but in that the live happily ever after here its a sad endLOLLOLtheek haiBig smileBig smile
yes i knowOuch
she spoils everythingLOL
but people love itROFL
u know i had gone to my masi's house na there other relatives had also cum..they were all saying saathiya is such a nice show and i was likeShockedShocked
i was wondering from which planet they have comeROFL
they also like diya aur baatiSleepyROFL
awwwHug
we r emotional and besharam twinniesROFLROFLbashing and drooling bhiLOLLOL
yes its hatke naLOL
thank god she did not bring her back againROFL
u know i was changing channels and saw that vansh aka dhruv came back in uttaranSleepy

luckily my parents dont watch shows anymore so im saved from everything on SPBig smileBig smileBig smileyep we bash more than we droolROFLROFLROFLshe died in his arms so there was no way of her coming back hereLOLLOLLOLyeah i did too its a duplicateLOLLOL
yes u r saved thenROFLROFL
i know BBBROFLROFL
i love thatROFL
waise i heard that u lost baatey devdas track picsBroken Heartits sadROFLROFL
oh thats so sad naOuch
oh i thought real haiLOL
the duplicate cums to know everything naROFL
in kyuki also there was a duplicate tulsi naErmmROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 45293

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
okay my confession is you niki shubhu ruchi di jenu aasthu amu chiki are closer to me than my real friends areBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Annu4MayUr--

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 14481

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

[
i liked him in DMG tooBig smileBig smileBig smile
yep it is kyunSmile
i like him everywhereLOL
he is shooo cute naTongue
tabhi apeksha track ko itna khich rahe haiD'oh
its so irritating now...i kind of liked that show earlier but now its so boring...ram and priya r fighting like kidsThumbs Down
and that natasha is toD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 14481

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

okay my confession is you niki shubhu ruchi di jenu aasthu amu chiki are closer to me than my real friends areBig smile
awwwHug
same with me alsoHug
u know niki also may cum ol kal parso seBig smile
she is coming back home naBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 14481

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
DancingDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 45293

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan


who knowsLOLLOLLOLshe ruins good shows by using her brainOuchOuchOuchsee thats why you're my other twinnieBig smileBig smileyeah but in that the live happily ever after here its a sad endLOLLOLtheek haiBig smileBig smile
yes i knowOuch
she spoils everythingLOL
but people love itROFL
u know i had gone to my masi's house na there other relatives had also cum..they were all saying saathiya is such a nice show and i was likeShockedShocked
i was wondering from which planet they have comeROFL
they also like diya aur baatiSleepyROFL
awwwHug
we r emotional and besharam twinniesROFLROFLbashing and drooling bhiLOLLOL
yes its hatke naLOL
thank god she did not bring her back againROFL
u know i was changing channels and saw that vansh aka dhruv came back in uttaranSleepy

luckily my parents dont watch shows anymore so im saved from everything on SPBig smileBig smileBig smileyep we bash more than we droolROFLROFLROFLshe died in his arms so there was no way of her coming back hereLOLLOLLOLyeah i did too its a duplicateLOLLOL
yes u r saved thenROFLROFL
i know BBBROFLROFL
i love thatROFL
waise i heard that u lost baatey devdas track picsBroken Heartits sadROFLROFL
oh thats so sad naOuch
oh i thought real haiLOL
the duplicate cums to know everything naROFL
in kyuki also there was a duplicate tulsi naErmmROFL

its 4 B's shubhu forgot the bhediyaROFLROFLROFLyeah though i no longer love them anymore i cried really badly when i saw her death sceneCryCryCrynah his eyes were coming outROFLROFLyeah her bahus send her mental asylum and she meets juhi(gautami ram's wife there) and tells her about her family so since her husband was a psycho she pretends to be tulsiWackoWackoWackoWacko
i know im Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Hearthow will i scare sab nowBroken HeartBroken Heart
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur_eternal--Annu4MayUr--

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Joined: 04 July 2010
Posts: 8322

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Hello galsBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Annu4MayUr--Zehnaseeb

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
I&C MaYurians/ArTianz #18~Hogaya Pyar~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -RatiKliye-   Replies: 1174   Views: 29522

-RatiKliye- 1174 29522 14 July 2011 at 12:01pm by --Annu4MayUr--
I&C MaYurians/ArTianz |IO| #16

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: --Annu4MayUr--   Replies: 1159   Views: 27677

--Annu4MayUr-- 1159 27677 05 July 2011 at 4:39am by mayur_eternal
I&C MN/ArtianZ|IO|15 Aisa deewana hua hai ye dil<3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: Jenny..   Replies: 1160   Views: 21845

Jenny.. 1160 21845 28 June 2011 at 3:29am by mayur_eternal
I&C MN/ArTianz#10|IO|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: --Annu4MayUr--   Replies: 1157   Views: 23744

--Annu4MayUr-- 1157 23744 09 June 2011 at 3:05am by Jenny..
I&C MN/ArTianz #9|IO|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: --Annu4MayUr--   Replies: 1150   Views: 22791

--Annu4MayUr-- 1150 22791 04 June 2011 at 5:20pm by --Annu4MayUr--

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index