Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

I & C MaYurians/ArTianz#38|IO|Agar Tum Mil Jao (Page 108)

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Joined: 02 October 2010
Posts: 6433

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

kya kia ghr me abtakTongue
LOLLOL we both asked abt ghar..lol twinnieEmbarrassedLOL
 
anyways its sooo wonderful to b home! Embarrassed my ppl...nothing equals the warmth of ur parentsBig smile though i like hostel too now...
anyways spnding tym with them..today went fr picnic too..Embarrassed abhi toh they r watching BB5 so  m ol..LOL
Accha they watch bb5 kyaLOL yaha pe b sometimes my parents watch it lol
Papa's always imitating pooja mishra's spare me spare me lol
i knw niks!!seriously there's nothing like famile<3
even i am so attached with my family...it makes me sad thinking i wnt be wid em after a few mths.

hw was ur picnic???kaha gai ti??:)

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Joined: 04 July 2010
Posts: 8322

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged



Edited by mayur_eternal - 24 December 2011 at 9:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Joined: 02 October 2010
Posts: 6433

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
@niks winters me neend kya ati hai wowTongue but i love rainy ssn moreLOLI always bhego like nups during first baarishLOLaur agar xam hota h toh rain coat pehen k:)

@amu doing itTongue Teri sis k xam khatam hue???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur_eternal

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

kya kia ghr me abtakTongue
LOLLOL we both asked abt ghar..lol twinnieEmbarrassedLOL
 
anyways its sooo wonderful to b home! Embarrassed my ppl...nothing equals the warmth of ur parentsBig smile though i like hostel too now...
anyways spnding tym with them..today went fr picnic too..Embarrassed abhi toh they r watching BB5 so  m ol..LOL
Accha they watch bb5 kyaLOL yaha pe b sometimes my parents watch it lol
Papa's always imitating pooja mishra's spare me spare me lol
i knw niks!!seriously there's nothing like famile<3
even i am so attached with my family...it makes me sad thinking i wnt be wid em after a few mths.

hw was ur picnic???kaha gai ti??:)
yeah though mum dad hate every1 in that show they still watch it..may b cos of entertainmnt..Ermm donnoLOL
 
and yep family is family! nothing like that :) though my chennai fam is awesome too but then parentsHeart
 
and picnic thi re ek farmhouse pe yahan..it was like 2 hrs dur..it was fun :) papa k frnds' ki famz bhi thi..lol off ppl...
 
had fun..Big smile tu bata..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur_eternal-Symphony-

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
me loves rain too..Heart but I always get fever if I get bheego in it..LOL still me loves loves loves itEmbarrassed
 
@amu..hows u ??Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur_eternal-Symphony-

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Joined: 04 July 2010
Posts: 8322

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

@niks winters me neend kya ati hai wowTongue but i love rainy ssn moreLOLI always bhego like nups during first baarishLOLaur agar xam hota h toh rain coat pehen k:)

@amu doing itTongue Teri sis k xam khatam hue???
yep.she has another exam tmrw.but its some competitive examSmile
I'll just be back guys..Unless I find out how to embed it i wont get peaceLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-perkilicious

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
my bro too has an exam tom hehe...LOL
 
and baaki sab kab aayenge ..?? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Joined: 04 July 2010
Posts: 8322

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

me loves rain too..Heart but I always get fever if I get bheego in it..LOL still me loves loves loves itEmbarrassed
 
@amu..hows u ??Embarrassed
I'm fyn dear..howz ya?watched any movies?went anywhere?Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
I&C MaYurians/ArTianz #18~Hogaya Pyar~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -RatiKliye-   Replies: 1174   Views: 29642

-RatiKliye- 1174 29642 14 July 2011 at 12:01pm by --Annu4MayUr--
I&C MaYurians/ArTianz |IO| #16

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: --Annu4MayUr--   Replies: 1159   Views: 27924

--Annu4MayUr-- 1159 27924 05 July 2011 at 4:39am by mayur_eternal
I&C MN/ArtianZ|IO|15 Aisa deewana hua hai ye dil<3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: Jenny..   Replies: 1160   Views: 21989

Jenny.. 1160 21989 28 June 2011 at 3:29am by mayur_eternal
I&C MN/ArTianz#10|IO|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: --Annu4MayUr--   Replies: 1157   Views: 23881

--Annu4MayUr-- 1157 23881 09 June 2011 at 3:05am by Jenny..
I&C MN/ArTianz #9|IO|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: --Annu4MayUr--   Replies: 1150   Views: 22900

--Annu4MayUr-- 1150 22900 04 June 2011 at 5:20pm by --Annu4MayUr--

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index