Chat Clubs

I & C MaYurians/ArTianz#38|IO|Agar Tum Mil Jao - Page 111

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
chiki i know we would all love to believe it was a joke but we very well know it isnt no one plays pranks on christmas thats what april fools is for
and i know how you feel now that it really all is a lie i feel like an idiot too what were they then doing in every sbs/sbb segment😒😒😒 if he didnt want to accept hes dating someone the least he couldve done was not deny it😒😒😒 like harshad he never accepted it but at the same time has said hes not single😒😒😒that way his fans dont ever have extra hopes from him like we did🥺🥺

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

chiki i know we would all love to believe it was a joke but we very well know it isnt no one plays pranks on christmas thats what april fools is for
and i know how you feel now that it really all is a lie i feel like an idiot too what were they then doing in every sbs/sbb segment😒😒😒 if he didnt want to accept hes dating someone the least he couldve done was not deny it😒😒😒 like harshad he never accepted it but at the same time has said hes not single😒😒😒that way his fans dont ever have extra hopes from him like we did🥺🥺

he shud have cleared it to us...he knew about obsession abt arti...he clearly denied that he is single...atleast we dint deserve all this...phans are making mazak of us...afteralll our loved ones have made us fool😭

i officially leave IF now...
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
No more talking about them but please don't leave🤗 for a few days is fine but you aren't permanently going anywhere please🤗
Maahzabeen thumbnail
i wont talk about them ever now!
i will come to CC for general talk with you guys but never will comment on any forum or any about anything regarding them!
i wont get involve with any fav now and neither will make some other my fav...my telly life finished now! only i will be in touch with you guys...
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
That's the only reason I'm coming too chiki🤗 please cheer up🤗
Maahzabeen thumbnail
yaah rubu🤗
atlast its our life...we have to make it better...
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Yeah plus life is too short for tears and regret🤗
so cheer up and GN SD🤗
Maahzabeen thumbnail
iam happy that now no more tension or delusion or any doubt about anyone...no more drooling and fighting for the thing which is in dark!

i would like thanks Mr.Arjun Bijlani for clearing all this mess and clearing oour minds about him so soon and early! THANK YOU ARJUN
okay! rubu...bye🤗
gn...have to study...