I & C MaYurians/ArTianz#38|IO|Agar Tum Mil Jao - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago
nupur, as well as Mayu were realistic..well quite realistic ! :)

n gunjan ji ki toh baat na hi karien..unse sachha kaun hai ?? 😆👏*sarcastic clap LOL*

you know guys, I seriously wish sumtymz Arti come back soon..I mean I want my craze for tv back! I want Arti back!

ab bus movies ka sahara h..woh bhi hostel n colg mein tym nahi milta LOL
Maatey was a pain🥱🥱 I hate such characters they bore me like anything🤢 she had no guts to stand up against anyone without nupur's help👎🏼
Niki same here I love all their sad scenes a lot too😃 their acting stands out a lot in them😃 plus they're the only couple who can make me cry everytime😆
btw star 1 gt revamped to star desh or life ok?????

the life ok channel looks third grade lol..

wen star1 had started, it was awesome!!!!!!!
yea I found mayank so relatable coz maybe I am a taurian too😆
jokes apart...ppl say mayu is mellowed version of maan...but i dnt find it like dat at all!!
He wasn't so exteme in his ways i guess..idk these angry businessmen chars r unrelatable to me...

nw dat we're talkin abt it i dnt find him like shahid's char in JVM either...
his charac was lost...in depression of sorts!!
but mayu was so headstrong nd calm...its like nothing could shake him up...except his loved ones ofcourse..
Niki same here I've lost interest in tv after mjht ended
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Maatey was a pain🥱🥱 I hate such characters they bore me like anything🤢 she had no guts to stand up against anyone without nupur's help👎🏼
Niki same here I love all their sad scenes a lot too😃 their acting stands out a lot in them😃 plus they're the only couple who can make me cry everytime😆
U knw innocense is gud too idk maybe which they wanted to shw in gunjan...coz i've seen some ppl like her who really cnt standup to bullies nd their rights...but then later wid sheena coming..nd her sacrifizing her love...nd her gal wid no baraiya act nd all...uhh idk its just🥱
Niki it's life's okay😊
aasthu who said he's like maan🤓 I've never seen geet so no idea😆 mjht was the only show I watched on SO😊
yeah when nupur died mayu didnt lose his way of life..he wrked fr her..
but Aditya had left his house n all...so I dont find him like aditya..but yeah nupur n geet can b called similar :) *geet of jwm* but yeha nupur wont b so stupid to run away frm home lik e that lol

n mayu n maan ?? nopes! ulta maan was a copy of maynak acc to me..I mean mayank was a craze when maan was introduced..so yeah they did copy..also many maneet iitial scenes/sequence which I used to catch here n there were similar to MN's...u kno na what wrks on tv, is repeated too often!

nt that MN's secene were all new..ut then Arti charm, MNz magic made it new for me :)