Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mayur_eternal

Yeah and do u rem in that seg where he talks abt the australian trip she says na she couldnt go coz her paasport expired..just imagine if they had actually gone together😍..she was missing him so much thats y all those calls☺️
hmm..i think u r ryt..when u want to keep something personal its possible..its all abt the way u think and act..
Baatey's only intention was publicity...but she is ruining others life..how can she be so self centered?and i feel more disgusted when i think that a gal does things like that🤢

Some of the things they say do they even realize what they're saying🤣🤣 I mean this comment here itself raat raat bhar phone karti thi🤣 I remember seeing a siggy with confused souls written under it suits them tons😆😆
yeah exactly I mean look in bollywood too aamir keeps his personal life completely private unlike other actors who are known more for their offscreen actions than onscreen acting👎🏼 like ranbir😆😆 maybe they're insecure about their position in the industry so are trying to get more popular by doing PDA everywhere🤣🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Bye amu tc🤗🤗
anu I'm here from 15 more mins than I'm off too😊 kahan gayab ho gayi phir
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

And it was so sweet of him to arrange so much to surprise her..it was sooo cute😍..thats the perfect date setting😍
yeah but instead of getting irritated he sweetly gave her another balloon..and then she finally takes it and then he smiles so happily☺️
maybe she'll upload it in yt soon🤣.i guess ryt now she's busy with the other guys.when she feels that she needs attention she'll upload it🤣🤣

Yeah it was all so sweet na the flowers chocolate balloons that too heart shaped😍😍
yeah she popped two before taking the third one😆
which means BaAtey phans will get to see it the minute IPKkND goes down the drain how lucky😳🤣🤣
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

Some of the things they say do they even realize what they're saying🤣🤣 I mean this comment here itself raat raat bhar phone karti thi🤣 I remember seeing a siggy with confused souls written under it suits them tons😆😆
yeah exactly I mean look in bollywood too aamir keeps his personal life completely private unlike other actors who are known more for their offscreen actions than onscreen acting👎🏼 like ranbir😆😆 maybe they're insecure about their position in the industry so are trying to get more popular by doing PDA everywhere🤣🤣

Exactly.they wouldnt have thought much abt it.but we are waiting to hear something that can confirm our doubts.🤣they srsly are confused.if we had a chance to meet them,we could have cleared the whole confusion and get them married😍
yeah.I used to like Ranbir before.but all these link ups and break ups one after the other made it worse.ppl actually tend to dislike such actors.its just publicity and news value..i think his fan following has reduced recently🥱
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Yes something like Arjun saying on his blog I'm marrying RP😍😍 that day I'll jump up and down with joy😍😍
He's a good actor but beyond that I never liked him🤔 I hated the way people bashed DP for the break-up🤢 such narrow minded behaviour🤢🤢
it reduced since he accepted that he was cheating on her👎🏼👎🏼
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Chalo I'm off too now😃
bye cc😆
Annu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

same here🤣🤣wacko tulsi dadi hokar had a sharper memory than us🤣🤣🤣same here i love that novel its the only one that actually made me cry😆😆😆thank you than i'll post and scare sab🤣

haan wo to hai🤣🤣
not to forget they looked the same even after yrs🤣
and baa was evergreen🤣🤣
it made me cry too
ok scare all when they dont cum on time😳🤣

i started watching after two weeks it started..the first scene was when mayur fighting over lib books...it was soo cute..i fell for them immediately😳

oh u were bhery fast hmm😆
Annu111 thumbnail

i think maybe they have a kid which is why he doesnt want priya to find out😃😃
i know the ending of most shows even if i dont normally watch them i catch the end😆😆
yeah dil se di dua na its too sad to watchso is maa

😆[/QUOTE

omg a kid😲
thats too much...ram is not like that🤔but u never know about hindi shows🤣
oh accha😆
u know everything about real life of couples also😎😆
no that saubhagyavati bhava one😔
accha ye dil se wala bhi sad hai😲
maa is to very sad kinda re😔
naam rakha hai life ok and nothing is ok in the show🤣

Annu111 thumbnail

🤣🤣
This was really a funny seg..omg!!their piano lessons cracked me up and he gets so possessive when she talks abt saali-aadhi-garwali thingy😆

omg this segment was so cute and funny🤣]
rubu he is giving aashirwad saying hum dono ki shadi jaldi bhava🤣🤣
Annu111 thumbnail
wow ammu u liked KYPH...i never watched it becoz i used to watch remix at that same time...but the title song was fab na❤️