I & C MaYurians/ArTianz#38|IO|Agar Tum Mil Jao - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah exactly they are the only couple who are fun offscreen the rest seem dead without their scripts😆 won't give names coughs BaAtey coughs🤣🤣🤣
yeah I still remember him saying jab tab usse mana na loon I feel really guilty for upsetting her😍😍😍
That's coz baatey was a expert in masko marooing which AR never learned🥱
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Yeah its disgusting and the wives being sati savitri's forgive them too🥱🥱
Mayank was the only husband who was faithful😃
Srsly..I find it so irrational.Its like guys can do anything they want.but wives should forgive them coz she's a bhartiya nari..and in some shows a person will get married twice and thrice and the whole thing becomes complicated with 2 and 3 wives and hubbies
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

And she always used to say how Jun treated her well as her hubby..its as if she considered him as her hubby in real😉☺️

Yeah she even said he uses his rights offscreen too😍😍
where's anu itna lamba brb😕

Yeah exactly they are the only couple who are fun offscreen the rest seem dead without their scripts😆 won't give names coughs BaAtey coughs🤣🤣🤣
yeah I still remember him saying jab tab usse mana na loon I feel really guilty for upsetting her😍😍😍
That's coz baatey was a expert in masko marooing which AR never learned🥱
Yeah..while AR is full of fun talks and cute gestures like singing songs and teasing each other,Baatey is more abt action like smooching,chipkofying etc🤢
He was really protective abt her..just exactly the person whom she should be with..he'll keep her happy😍
yeah,as i said,baatey are the cheapest couple🤢

Srsly..I find it so irrational.Its like guys can do anything they want.but wives should forgive them coz she's a bhartiya nari..and in some shows a person will get married twice and thrice and the whole thing becomes complicated with 2 and 3 wives and hubbies

The thing that angers me the most is when he is married more than once and both wives live happily ever after with him🥱🥱

Yeah she even said he uses his rights offscreen too😍😍
where's anu itna lamba brb😕
and the fact that she said it openly shows that she didnt mind it,moreover she was happy abt it..😍
yep..dont tell me she went to have snacks or something.she's phast in everything else except this😆
maybe she's talking to her friend😊

😍

Yeah..while AR is full of fun talks and cute gestures like singing songs and teasing each other,Baatey is more abt action like smooching,chipkofying etc🤢
He was really protective abt her..just exactly the person whom she should be with..he'll keep her happy😍
yeah,as i said,baatey are the cheapest couple🤢

And drinking vodka on tv🥱🤢🤢
yeah he really is super protective about her😍

remember this after arguing he went over with a yellow rose and said sorry😳😍
yeah I can never hate anyone the way I hate BaAtey🤢

The thing that angers me the most is when he is married more than once and both wives live happily ever after with him🥱🥱
Have u watched the show Uttaran?All the lead roles got married twice with each other😆😆..one wife is pregnant and the other wife is excited abt it🥱
Yeah they wouldn't be so comfortable with each other if there was nothing between them na😍😍
oh acha😊 I thought maybe her battery died again🤔

And drinking vodka on tv🥱🤢🤢
yeah he really is super protective about her😍

remember this after arguing he went over with a yellow rose and said sorry😳😍
yeah I can never hate anyone the way I hate BaAtey🤢
Look at his smile when she takes that rose😍..wish he got a red rose instead of yellow..but he wasnt like Baatey to make a show his feelings..
me too..if i can choose two ppl whom I can punish then I'll choose baatey and if its just one person,then i'll go for maatey..baba is more like her tail..without her he's nothing🥱