Posted: 12 years ago
i g2g now😊
soungi abhi to kal subah uth paungi na😃
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubhsArti

yeah they did after finding him so close to her,😉😉😉

lol shubhu u knw i was stalking our cc once when u nd rubu were chatting...koi pic ti mayank ki nd u were like "ITNI PYAR SE DEKHEGA TOH KISIKA B IMAN DOL JAYGA" 🤣

it totally craked me up! pata ni abi kyu yad aya😆

Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
m here after agaes :(( cogrtsss 
Annu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: acAasthamayur

lol shubhu u knw i was stalking our cc once when u nd rubu were chatting...koi pic ti mayank ki nd u were like "ITNI PYAR SE DEKHEGA TOH KISIKA B IMAN DOL JAYGA" 🤣

🤣🤣
mera tan dole mera man dole🤣

shubhu fb pe tha boozy wala link😊
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

phew! atleast tjhe dikhi!

yep especially i lovedthis moment when mayu kisses his kid!

I really love mayank yar be it acad champ or father😳 M his fan for life...No matter hw many maan,arnav come like him...Mayank was a class apart...very realistic in his own way!

nd i love it that they didn't turn him into a businessman! it actually proved u can have class even when u are an ordinary man❤️

srsly..he is the best always.there's one and only one Mayank Sharma,the guy who was perfect with his flaws..😊
The same goes to Mayur too..there has never been and never will be another couple who can create that magic❤️
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubhsArti

no.😕😕 where did you read it??

I saw it in FB..Jun was very upset abt it..
Annu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chalo bye all🤗
tc kal milte hai🤗
mayur_eternal thumbnail

Arjun Bijlani's injured pet dog draws him to tears

Arjun Bijlani with his pet dog Boozy

Arjun Bijlani is in pain these days. He is suffering and is spending sleepless nights. Well, the handsome hunk, who rose to fame with his stint in Miley Jab Hum Tum, is not going through any strained love relationship, but his pet dog, a male Golden Retriever called Boozy, is injured.

"He was playing outside with my maid and he hurt himself really bad in his inner right thigh. I took him to a vet and he put a cone collar in order to prevent him from licking his wounds," informs Arjun with a heavy voice.

He further goes on to explain his pain on seeing Boozy helpless and hurt. "He gets really irritated due to the collar and keeps bumping into walls to get rid of it. It's really sad. I almost move into tears at times."

Ahhh…Arjun, we feel sorry for you. We know how stars feel about their pets. Paris "sex tape fame" Hilton spent 55,000 dollars and bought a collar for her pooch, Tinkerbell. Okay okay, we are digressing. Let's focus on Bijlani.
Furthermore, the actor trips down memory lane and narrates about the day when he saw Boozy for the first time.

"I am not much of a pet person. One year back I received a message stating that a couple wanted to give away a Golden Retriever. So I visited them just for the sake of it. But the moment I saw Boozy, I told them to give him to me."

Super cute, Arjun. But what about the name Boozy? ""Boozy is a cute name. It doesn't really mean anything but it sounds nice," informs he.

Well, Tellychakkar.com wishes Boozy a speedy recovery. "Yes, vet has said he will be fit in a week's time. I can't wait to play and jump around with him again," ends Arjun.

.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 OMG Tanu,you know na i am obsessed with Jun's eyes.ufff...