Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Aahanaxx11

That jumping and yelling was seriously soo kiddish. C'mon even kids don't act like that. I disliked that scene. The way she acts is funny but why show her so kiddish man? I seriously do not understand these CVS.

6 months on and the leads haven't even had a proper conversation for even 5 minutes. 

@bold: agree!!
Their has been more of fights, frustration, tears, heart breaking moments and again fights, but no conversation yet. let the leads have their love develop, its high time they acknowledge their love atleast accept it to themselves that they are in love. 
Their love story needs to progress.

Jumping and yelling🤔 CVs should making her look so immature and tone her down. 
there are other ways to have ArHi scenes rather than these OTT scenes 
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Hey divya😊
Absolutely agree with u. KKG needs to grow up a bit. I know she is full of life and never ever let suituations damper her zealousness but sometimes she really goes overboard. I wish to see a more subtle KKG in future n some normal conversation bet her n Anav too without of course her losing her bindass-ness n his karela-ness all the way coz this is wat makes ArHi special😳😆

OSJ🤗
Me opening topic for first time and nice to c ur's and akka's post here😃

I love her full of life nature, but sometimes her childish antics are out of place and are at wrong timings. After having such emotional convo and talking about heart break in yest epi today she is all back to her silly antics the bathroom scene and yelling of no reason was irritating.. 
Yup the subtle KKg and normal convo is what required.. 

bindass-ness and karela-ness😆 just like jack fruit sambar & ur poori's😆
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

oy hoy..divya..🤗..
yea it sure is wthat the fa...sometimes like ASR SAYS😆..she acts extremely dumb at times..serial in general is pretty slow han..anjali is snow like a snail..uper sey she hurt her leg..

Akka🤗
So nice to c ur post here.. I did hv a peep in PR and gt frustrated with few comments😆
oh yeah the childish antics are sometimes so out of place and dumb. Today it was just nt required aftr talking about heart break and stuff in yest epi.

what the !! what the!! poor guy never completes the W*F word😆 these days she doesnt even let him complete his word😆
very slow Akka, tortoise speed, still these two dont even accept that they are in love, six months are finished, when will they have a proper convo😍
Anjali , cry baby, shyam is one prem pujaran, both needs to be in temple always, he can marofy line on girls & cheat her as always and she can do her pooja path ,vrath and shed few more buckets of tears

Now their is another guy nandhakishore coming, their wud be many such childish comics i suppose🥱

Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1000% agreed Divi. As we discussed earlier, all we ask for is a growth !

After Shyam's revelation, we thought Kushi would develop some maturity and learn something out of it. If there is no learning curve to be shown out of an experience, then I can only say that she is dumb not innocent. 

Like the journey of ASR to Arnav, I want to see the journey of a young, naive girl to a woman. 

Is that too much to ask for ?
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
With all due respect and humility, I think the writers lost an opportunity here.
In her pool conversation, KKG spoke about the difficulty of trusting again after betrayal.
So, now we should see a KKG who is slightly subdued and cautious--still pagal--but in a controlled even hesitant way. She has to show some collateral damage, even if it is slight--otherwise she will not seem human. 

To add, I think there is rich opportunity for chemistry here between the leads.
Here is what I mean: A scene when ASR accidentally comes physically near KKG in a non-sexual non-threatening way, she pulls away. Here a flashback of KKG talking of broken trust, and that time when KKG cried and ASR formed the impression that her fiance had hurt her. Viewers could be shown that ASR is disturbed by all this. And, this would extend to his growing realization of his impulse to protect KKG.
Moreover, ASR could be shown to fondly recollect her pagal ways--to let viewers see that he has affection for her madwoman ways. And, here maybe a few cryptic words by ASR to KKG on not letting the breaking of trust close her heart, which is what happened to him when his parents died. This would open the door for KKG to realize in time that the Laad Governor is a result of his past--of what happened and what he had to become to triumph.