Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Need improvisation in KKG's characterization.

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
yes, CVs can u please stop kushi making look dumb and so immature by all these jumping and yelling at top of her voice of no reason. Today's scene dint make me feel like she is cute, bubbly, but it just irritated me. 

I do like Kushi's characterization, her goodness, individuality everything but her antics is one that i absolutely dont adore about. Sometimes it does look funny but today's scene just made me feel like getting into my Tv screen and make her shut for a whileOuch

ASR and KKG have come a long way, can CVs show us some normal conversation between them ever?? 

Such dumb scenes make ArHi loose the wonderful spark they have.. 

we have seen changes in ASR character and his mellowing down, that doesnt mean he has to put with all the silly antics, he needs to be firm as well and not be like a goat in mute mode. 
So much mellowing down doesnt suit his character.

I want some changes in KKG's characterization now.  

I hope my post dint hurt anyone, i seriously feel KKG's antics and yelling are just nt the way to show scenes between ASR & Kushi, CVs can come up with scripts where they can have normal conversation as well. 

Edited by Ankifan - 21 December 2011 at 10:17am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

rempyDeeps000Arya91sjnpDee-shaz01svmiABlank90Sunshine25DTeacherHeadOverHeels-Nithi-music1-Atiya-subiscsFlame.Keshriyamonsi08SillyPepper.Sad.But.True.incandescentomshreejaanuaa123.80momma1128-MOTHER-Imzipinky_blueskies..-IronyDied-..

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Divi Hug
I absolutely agree with you..Just the same thing is happening again and again.We already had enough of such scenes.Want something new.I dont like how KKG goes on and on and how ASR doesnt even open his mouth.This ridculous !!
Want something new between ArHiOuch.They are always back to square oneAngry.

Edited by barunroxx7 - 21 December 2011 at 10:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherSillyPepperSunoNa...

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Divya, I totally agree with you, we need to move on with their love story not silly childish antics of KKG, as you said ASR doesn't need to put up wih her antics too. The CVs have really mellowed him way too much.The CVs now have to concentrate on changing  Khushi's character a little bit to act more mature. Its just my POV.

Edited by Keshriya - 21 December 2011 at 2:49pm

DTeacherSillyPepperSunoNa...

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
agree! for the firs time.. actually i used to loe this girl but right now its going on my nerves! neither today's scene made any sense to me.. i mean waited so long just to see nothing! was hoping at least one rabba ve! dying to see that!
and khushi! i mean what was the need to say so many things and that too without any reason! cv's had started her character with such an amazing way! now they are ruining it!! i beg to get that KKG back! pls! who fought with everyone to save her sis from getting married with a stupid! who got the idea of opening a sweet shop! they need to improve her!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacheraa123.80SillyPepperSunoNa...

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Hi Divz...

U hav mirrored my thoughts!

I din't like her jogging-at-same-place once she came out of bathroom...It was not funny...

CVs make her a extreme in displaying all emotions...

taunting, sacrificing,nautanki... I like Khushi who s bubbly yet strong n mature... not the kiddo who forgot her manners...I miss dat Khushi...

And yeah...her taunt for entering her room...wow! she has the rights barge his room, sabotage his things but oh when he enters she yells @ him..Ok,I know Kh s impulsive...her lucknow Tehzeeb seems 2 have been buried some whereOuch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherLuvShuvAsh95monsi08.Sad.But.True.aa123.80SunoNa...

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
agree with u ya,,, :):):) Think cv's can come bac to farak padtha hai track...let them have a convo..atleast decent normal talk...!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherSunoNa...

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Cant agree more !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherSunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

Divi Hug
I absolutely agree with you..Just the same thing is happening again and again.We already had enough of such scenes.Want something new.I dont like how KKG goes on and on and how ASR doesnt even open his mouth.This ridculous !!
Want something new between ArHiOuch.They are always back to square oneAngry.
SanjuHug
I want some consistency in KKG's character. After shyam fiasco i expected to c some changes in her characterisation but its disappointing they are making her so childish , and manner less, is that a way to behave when a guest shows up.. 
Sanju this is nt even square one, not the same ArHi Disapprove

After going through so much and atleast after Shyam incident can CVs show some maturity in Kushi

DTeacherSillyPepper.Sad.But.True.

Go to top