Posted: 12 years ago
20%? πŸ˜­ what have they done with our anya..Stupid Amar.got 100% with navya😑 And our anant 20% Was Sad to see him like this...😭 Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago
Ths s d limit cvs, nt mor than ths..Edited by DivaAnYa - 12 years ago
stupid  cvs😑😑😑

anya  r  perfect  why  they  made anya  like  this😑😑😑

how  they  will  give  amar       navya  100% ,  i  hate  it  sooo  much😑😑😑

😭😭😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 
agree !! todays episode was not only a drag but wht they showed amar sir and navya 100% n anant navya 20% was just lame !! 
hey guys chill anant pura tight hogaya tha
isliye usne saare sawaal ka jawab galat diya
otherwise anya is always 100 not only 100 but i would say they are  200000000000%
Originally posted by ssbnnavya

hey guys chill anant pura tight hogaya tha
isliye usne saare sawaal ka jawab galat diya
otherwise anya is always 100 not only 100 but i would say they are  200000000000%

yeah but i felt cv's kisi aur tarah bhee dekha saktaay thaay !! cv's are trying to reveal the relation between navya and anant ...tuo they cud have done in diff manner !!! anant aur navya kaa 100% keh baad anant ghussay mein keh saktaa thaa keh im ur mangater n no one can know u more thn me !!! aur burst out ho sakta thaa !! but showing 100% compatibility with amar sir was πŸ˜‘ .
arey guys anant was nt in senses datz y galat ans dy diye !!
Originally posted by emmykhan90

arey guys anant was nt in senses datz y galat ans dy diye !!

Agee yaar! but it was sad to see them like this!
Originally posted by sushi_anki

yeah but i felt cv's kisi aur tarah bhee dekha saktaay thaay !! cv's are trying to reveal the relation between navya and anant ...tuo they cud have done in diff manner !!! anant aur navya kaa 100% keh baad anant ghussay mein keh saktaa thaa keh im ur mangater n no one can know u more thn me !!! aur burst out ho sakta thaa !! but showing 100% compatibility with amar sir was πŸ˜‘ .

well said..u said wt ws in my mind...
Originally posted by Shwet_SHAMYA

well said..u said wt ws in my mind...

Agree! thats what im pissd...that amar and navya got 100%! and yes they could of showed it differently