Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Somebody give me KriYa 😭

aur banao sab lambay choray bhaashan k baba ka job track dikhao job track dikhao😡cvs nay kuchu aur to kabhi suna nahi yeh sunn liya
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Coming Up Next-SS Is Still Supporting P...Menaka Anxious.,..
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Baba is Taking Interest On Meera...Why???
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aHnAf-

explain in what way, please

wo albela , chail chabeela, wo kisna hai wo kisna hai
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
M tells everyone that maybe smr has problems with some of the kids at school and that's why he ran away... all looking thoughtful..

GH : All having b'fast... A serving to others... Tam makes a big show of making her sit down and he serves her... all the other pleased except Kml... she says that its time u both hand over half the household expenses... T flatly refuses to pay... Kml stunned.. she says you promised... T replies that A promised u and not I, he says I'm not in a position to pay half the expenses.. he tells A to apologise to Kml... A stunned... Prof tries to cool them down and says that he will take tuitions and get some money... A annoyed with T... she says that if we cannot pay half expenses as promised then we better move out and get another house... T looking perturbed...

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk4

explain in what way, please

Why He Is Asking Too Many Questions About Her???
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why He Is Asking Too Many Questions About Her???

Asking questions but why?? 😲

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
P Is Going To School...Menaka Is Trying To Stop Her...But SS Has Ordered Her To Go...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: a_uma

M tells everyone that maybe smr has problems with some of the kids at school and that's why he ran away... all looking thoughtful..

GH : All having b'fast... A serving to others... Tam makes a big show of making her sit down and he serves her... all the other pleased except Kml... she says that its time u both hand over half the household expenses... T flatly refuses to pay... Kml stunned.. she says you promised... T replies that A promised u and not I, he says I'm not in a position to pay half the expenses.. he tells A to apologise to Kml... A stunned... Prof tries to cool them down and says that he will take tuitions and get some money... A annoyed with T... she says that if we cannot pay half expenses as promised then we better move out and get another house... T looking perturbed...

This Tanmay is getting vile day by day...