Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Wednesday: 21st Dec 2011 (Page 6)

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karthi173

Originally posted by shubba

I have decided to rename TA if he is acting or not acting...
Acting na - Trust Arasu..
Not acting na - Thirunthatha Arasu..LOL

good idea .trust arasu is suitable for him.TAMILum 5 letter word.TRUST um 5 letter word.LOL

athoda this thirunthatha arasu is too lengthy.so intha name vendam.LOL

aleast  for this show us like tamil is acting.Cry

epadi ellam yosika arambichitaen.Cry

If "Tamil" were to read this his face will look like this>>>>Ouch...thinking his rating is dropping slowly with all the girls in Thendral thread areAngryAngry at him..!! He might say to director "Sir...Thendral girls ellam angry sir...konchum lift me up sir...let me go back to T and keep Charu at bay. Appothu my ratings will reach sky high"...!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Sue Nair - 21 December 2011 at 11:26pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamTTfanJan50Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the beautiful update..

The first mission of reunititng T & T by T's frnds failed miserably, but i agree to the point what K's mom said.They should have informed MM to talk to TA.TA cant shout or stare at him as he gives him more respect. He might convince him to some extend and try not to listen to him. I wonder why TA is still in Chennai , doesnt he have any imp work with KP? He surely wants to know the consequences of T's exit from his house. Will he wait for all the peace talks?

T has to get more bolder. I agree this situation is such that she needs to pour out her emotions. But how long will she cry ? Hasnt she had enough situations in life crying and sobing? She should have had a strong heart as not to cry anymore. It is not the environment in which she grew or how she was brought up, but she has faced enough of tribulations which should make her hard! She had the guts to chase the criminal guy,talk to charu boldly, fight with TA and even to leave his house. why cant she take up that courage and go forward? The main theme is about education and they can show the way she is independent of her family for her education. There are many college students who work & study and prosper in their life.. This will surely be a motivation for all the students as well.

I appreciate the director for not letting down the friendship theme..

K's mom was correct in POV. As a traditional conservative culture it is the right or duty of the parents or relatives to discuss with TA , im not saying  friendship is not to indulge in these matters.I am not against her interference, she as friend and guide should motivate her to study and be on her side supporting her always.  Like K's mom said they should have left it to the family to talk to TA.
It is not the end of T's married life, after Charu's issue they still cant be separated. They need to watch & wait patiently.  MM, Mohan  & Pavi who was against Tuls have changed themselves. . Time wagon will answer them...

I am not against or speaking for anyone. Just my views.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Krithiga.ganeshThendralfanGayashrimala_15vjayamTTfanJan50Arizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90Shemmo

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I was so touched by the 3 frens (Thuls/Deepa/Kalyani) hugging and crying for the pain they feel for each other. Unhappy

Thulsi oda pain is being felt by D & K and T oda pain is seeing D & K going all out to help her to find her happiness again. Nannum cry pennitaen...!!Cry

Super acting by the trio - hats off to them..!!Dancing

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Of course you are speaking what you feel Harhem.Thumbs Up...everybody has got their own rights to speak out what they feel, see and observe from their respective angles - that's why we have a forum like this to make it interesting. We don't have to follow blindly just to please the rest.  Tongue

Besides its only a serial with actors/actresses performing their roles and we as viewers are keeping ourselves entertained. Our remarks are only thrown at the characters who are negative and definitely not the stars themselves..!!.Clap Ellam oru pass time thaan..!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanNixkieKarthiN90Shemmo

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Of course you are speaking what you feel Harhem.Thumbs Up...everybody has got their own rights to speak out what they feel, see and observe from their respective angles - that's why we have a forum like this to make it interesting. We don't have to follow blindly just to please the rest.  Tongue

Besides its only a serial with actors/actresses performing their roles and we as viewers are keeping ourselves entertained. Our remarks are only thrown at the characters who are negative and definitely not the stars themselves..!!.Clap Ellam oru pass time thaan..!!

yea i agree Sue, but this should not be taken in a wrong sense illaya.. thats y clarified. Wink

Advance bail vangitean ... LOLLOLLOL

Edited by harhem - 21 December 2011 at 11:47pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Now MM is going to talk with TA.But I dont want any begging scene of MM.its really bored to see.

pls dont show him like spineless father.give some changes in his character to solve this issue differently.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanNixkieShemmo

kamz22 Newbie
kamz22
kamz22

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for d update. Sad to see thulasi cry. Getting angry on tamil ven he goin to realize. Serial goin wit twists.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

mala_15 Senior Member
mala_15
mala_15

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
                                          Thanks Tanu for the update.

TA has really lost his brains Unhappy as he fails to understand as to who are his well wishers Unhappy which has also induced him to behave and speak rudely to Deepa and Kalyani Shocked . This clearly showed that his mind has been poisoned by GW and the three devils (Charu, Keshav,Lavanya) DeadDeadDeadDeadUnhappy which has made him to believe them blindly Unhappy and hate ThulasiCry .

It would be nice if Thulasi doesn't accept TA Confused when he comes back to her after learning about the true colours of the devils AngryDeadDeadDeadDead as he needs to undergo the pain of hating a lovable person like Thulasi AngryEvil Smile which will teach him a lesson not to believe others in future Evil Smile .

It was very bad to see that TA's character has undergone a drastic change Angry as he was not ready to defend Thulasi and her friends Shocked when his mother spoke ill of them Unhappy .

Thulasi has been blessed with good friends like Deepa and Kalyani Smile . I pray that their friendship should last till their lifetime Smile . Kalyani's mother has adviced her daughter to inform about Thulasi's problem to her father Thumbs Up which was right  Thumbs Up as MM needs to get involved in this problem and solve it Ermm because Thulasi is his daughter Ermm .

Edited by mala24 - 22 December 2011 at 1:42am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

Go to top