Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Wednesday: 21st Dec 2011 (Page 4)

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tans for the beautiful and lovely Update!ClapBig smile

It was a very good and touching episode. I dont know whether TA is acting or not, but i can feel that he is upto something. His talks today was very bad, how can he compare this situation with court? TA fails to understand that Thuls doesnt suspect him but his so called SaakhiCry His expressions and reaction were weird and confusing. Srsly what he is thinking??Confused

GW, just GTHAngry

Awww, the last scene was simply adorableBig smile I had tears too when the trio cried. Superb friendshipClap Thanks Kumaran Sir and pls dont destroy this beautiful relationshipBig smile
Kals and Deepa are very nice and superb friends to ThulssStar

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshinisobeysmala_15Ruby-86ThendralfanvjayamTTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90amrithatec

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu for the superb update.. Hug..!! 

Shubba akka Superb names akka.. Trust Arasu is being confirmed day by day.. 

TA if he is not acting he would have defended GW from Deepa and Kalyani.. Deepa and Kalyani's questions were too good.. But at the same time Trust Arasu speaking like that was like confusing.. whether he is acting or not acting, he speaking about Thulasi's education was not acceptable.. Let him cure Charu by acting and even getting separated.. but how come he is talking about Thulasi's education.. he was the one who was very eager to see Thulasi in that top position.. and he even said that he will be happy completely only when she achieves and not for joining her to college..

TA comparing this case to Vel was again not right.. It is like, Thulasi was not knowing anything, even about being tricked by Vel.. and TA was not in a position to safeguard Thulasi at that time.. But here knowing every trick by Charu, Thulasi tried to safeguard TA - to save him.. But TA is not getting to know (or acts like not to know) Thulasi is not doubting him.. Don't know how this is going to be solved.. 

Padma sending Mohan and the track may get spoiled more and more.. like TA may get anger again for Lav's sake.. which will make T&T to go apart more.. As KP also has 2 months of time in getting his property.. he won't show the proof or he won't tell TA the truth.. Lets see.. 

Trio - getting together was awesome.. and heart breaking scene.. Shruthi, Hema and Suzane acted really well.. There is definition in dance for the expression..as when they act or perform they should involve so much that the result should be seen on audience's face.. whether it is happiness, sadness or any other expressions..(Navarasas).. The way they portrayed the friendship scene was superb and made us cry...

Deepa and Kalyani speaking that they are ready to do anything for Thulasi's happiness was a good one and Deepa telling to Kalyani that this is the place where Thulasi should live.. while seeing Kalyani's anger towards GW (while leaving) was too good,.. 

I feel they are going to show both T&T has their side of views and mistakes equally which is the essence of true couple..
If he is Trust Arasu:
TA's mistake - not telling his acts to Thulasi, cursing Thulasi badly including their wedding, calling her mentally ill person, and talking bad about her education..
TA's justification: He may tell that Thulasi should have had trust on him no matter what and had to face everything without leaving him.. 

Thulasi's mistake: Respecting KP's words, and leaving TA..(At this point, it is right to see Thulasi coming out, but it may harm her future life just because of the sentence she came out and TA did not make her go out..) 
Thulasi's justification: She cannot tolerate more than certain extent and she can ask for the truth from TA should have been told earlier as she would have helped him in the process..

I some how feel TA believed so much on Thulasi that she won't leave her at any cost and hence he was acting on curing Charu.. But When she left I guess he was lost and has anger really on Thulasi and hence he uttered the dialog of Thulasi not trusting him.. and again he keeps on telling that Thulasi has no trust on him and always doubting him.. I guess that was a hint for Thulasi that he will be hers always.. (Again, I know, that he could have told her directly, but there must be something behind that for TA not telling the truth..with crossed fingers if he is acting..)

Edited by TTfan - 21 December 2011 at 1:42pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86ThendralfanGayashrivjayammini_00Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90amrithatecverisimilitude

kirunain Groupbie
kirunain
kirunain

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
i can't say tamil is acting bec when GW is not in home , he can openly say to them but he scolded them.it shows that he s not acting and when GW was scolding deepa and kalyani he kept quiet. it shows he knows that his mom s trying to separate T&T(it is 25% confident only).

First lav abaction and T&T fight s going to be enlarged and then lav send back to her home,atlast GW  and lav s going to change.but tulasi won't accept tamil for sometime i think so bec (during T&T 1st wedding anv-tamil said that tulasi gives more importance to deepa than him ).
                     As a viewers we can watch tamil undergoing same pain what tulasi undergone by him.

i have doubt whether GW and Lav will change this year r next year.let's hope to end this year.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanJan50Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
I bet in few weeks time, TA is going to say he purposely sent out Thulz coz of something, something and he needs to resolve it.  If Thulz is around she will be hurt in the yutham or whatever they call it.

Ithu yellam sagajum pah in tamil serial.

Although I suspect the director is now going to concentrate of Thulz vigourously going after education. 

Thanks for the updates

Edited by Caryn - 21 December 2011 at 3:30pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshiniThendralfanTTfanJan50Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoamrithatecNixkieKarthiN90

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the nice update. Interesting episode. Looks like MM will fetch T. That is the right thing to do. She can not stay with K for ever. Now Mm will get T back with authority after the argument with Padma the other day. I think that argument was introduced with a purpose. As Padma said he has every right to protect T. Padma is goin to regret what she said to accuse Mm.
TA is confusing. Today it looked like he was acting. May be he does not know Chaaru is psycho, but Kanagu must have told about Chaaru's fatal attraction for Ta. He could be suspecting Gw also. If that is the case I can accept it. Sure he is making T suffer. But that is what he has been doing all these days.he thinks very little about the consequences of the decision he makes.I definitely hope he is not trying to cure Chaaru.That would be very stupid.
If he is acting, how is he going to take Mohan manhandling his mother and La losing her baby?
This is what irritates me about Ta who thinks he knows it all but knows nothing.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
The only watchable part of today was the binding friendship between the "Golden Trio"Cry. It was heartwarming to see that no matter what anyone says, Kalyani and Deepa will always stand with Thuls (not against her).

Once again, I hoping that everything TA is doing is just an act or that the rusty gears in his head will finally start turning. Allowing Thuls to leave may not have been his fault, but failing to even confirm where she went was reckless. Hopefully (fingers crossedConfused) he is putting up an act.

GW also went overboard. She has no personal connection nor relationship to Deepa and Kalyani, as such, she has no rights to insult them. And even then, it is the duo's care and affection for Thuls, that stopped GW from being humiliated.

Anyways, I hope something positive happens from now on (i.e. no abortion, violence, madness etc). If it doesn't, every blame will end up on top of Thuls's head...again.DeadThis will only serve to drive T&T away from each other further and increase Psycho's twisted happiness.

Hopefully TA's "friend" Joseph will have the courage and heart to reveal the truth about Psycho to TA (just as Deepa & Kalyani struggled for Thuls)Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamTTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

parames Newbie
parames
parames

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

Wow wat a update!! Super!! Thanks

What to say about Tamil, I cannot blame him too because the situation (Charu drama) make him to do like this. Poor girl thulasi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamArizes.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Thank you so much for your update Tanu Hug,

I think that this episode is just to confuse viewers and make us think that Tamizh is a complete heartless cheating villain but no actually Deepa,Thuls and Tamizh are in misunderstanding.If I am following right,then Tamizh is just frustrated coz when he can believe his wife why can't she reciprocate it that is he is angry coz his wife is not believing him when he hasn't done anything.Its not as Deepa said that is Tamizh is thinking that he is the one who gave life to Thuls or sth,he is just frustrated.Deepa is taking all his words seriously,I think he is talking like this in anger and frustration without thinking.Thuls is as always thinking that she should not disturb her hubby as he hates her and dat he is not ready to listen to her anymore and is also angry for that.

Actually I was rewatching older court episode today to kill some time.After watching that how can I just think that court episode Tamizh can ever do sth wrong to his Thuls.

The friends scene I mean the one with Deepa,Kalyani and Thulasi was super Clap.It was cute giving their support to Thulasi.And then Kalyani's mom asking Kalyani to call MM and to ask him to take thuls home.And this shows reality that even friends can come only to a certain extent.We can just love but practically not everything is possible expecially for girls.Thendral is really superb Star.Never missing to highlight the reality.

TA doesn't want to move an inch. He keeps supporting Charu and blames T for all the problems. Anyone can go and tell him but if its about Charu's matter he is not going to accept it unless they praise her sky high. He rather blame Thulsi then Charu...bcoz of his own guilt he has put Charu high up on the pedestal. And Charu knows that very well...!!AngryAngry

If Thulsi had told Tamil about KP's visit and how he was condemning Charu - this TA won't believe her also and when KP denies it he will further make him to blame her. So whichever way it maybe - even if she tells or hides it from him, T will finally blame Thulasi for badmouthing Charu. AngryAngry

Edited by Sue Nair - 21 December 2011 at 7:59pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86ThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Go to top