Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Wednesday: 21st Dec 2011 (Page 3)

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Welcome Jinju to IF and the Thendral Section!!  Please feel free to introduce yourself in the introduction thread and join us.  Have a great time here.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanRuby-86vjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

jayasreekalyan Groupbie
jayasreekalyan
jayasreekalyan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...tamil was very bad today...he has to change...Hated him to the core...Poor Thulasi...Still believing him...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamvjayamTTfanArizes.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

ssmily_face Senior Member
ssmily_face
ssmily_face

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the  class update.

TA doesnot deserve T period...

He is worser than avg men in the world...  he has stooped too low ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeyslakshyamTTfanNixkieKarthiN90Shemmo

jtselvan Newbie
jtselvan
jtselvan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
The friendship between deepa, kalyani and thulasi is great to watch. They are not bothered about the insults heaped on them, and inspite of that willing to help their friend. Now, the story is moving to the next level. Now, kalayni may be calling mohan over phone. Now, I understand why Mohan was so ferocious in the promo scene. He is 200% angry, more than thulasi's coming out but also kalyani got insulted by bajaari.
There is nothing to comment about tamil. Typical MCP. He is not realising that he is fit for "dhandachoru" only. He cannot get a job on his own. somebody has to come to him home and give it on a golden plate. Even if it is given like that, if it is a real job, he cannot sustain in that job. because this is a fictitious and virtual job (job illa, job madhiri), he is believing foolishly that he is doing a wonderful job. kesav and charu are making him to believe like that. When this job is also gone, then only he will realise that he is "good for nothing".

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysssmily_faceTTfanJan50Pearl.Arizes.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

jinju Senior Member
jinju
jinju

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Thx smiles 86 for the welcome. I was a silent reader of this forum. Today I decided to join finally.

BTW, I wish Lav baby gets aborted because of some other reason and not because of Mohan. Why is the screenplay so pathetic? Only then her in laws will chase her out. It will be a nice lesson for her. Now everyone will blame T only. TA is in no mood to listen to anyone already. This is going to be like adding fuel to fire. Ughhh!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Gayashrimala_15TTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jinju

He used to be such a adorable character. Was like a dream guy ! The court and hospital scenes made me like him so much. The director has really assassinated the character. :( Like D rightly put he is also just a sarasari man. No different from other husbands.

Whatever you said is true jinju...but we still dunno if the director has really assassinated that TA we loved so much. In todays episode Deepa mentioned that "All that you did and spoke in the court on Vels case, was your true self and all those words came from bottom of your heart...whatever you are saying now is poli"

I think that means something.

TA and T faced so many issues before and after their marriage but TA never let Tulasi down. All their problems started only after the Psycho Charu re-entered their life...so all these problems will go away with Charu...so I think let us be patient and wait and watch why TA is behaving this way before we conclude that old TAs character is assassinated.

ThendralfanRuby-86vjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jinju

What a load of crap ! Oor thappa pesarthuku enna irukku? Kalyani veetla Thulasi irundha enna thappu? Avalukku edhavadhu brother irundha avan kuda inaichu pesalam irukardhu ore oru thangachi. Director is really annoying the heck out of us. He wants to shut this door too for T. He could have done this two days back itself. Ugh. Hate this serial. Too much negativity.

If we think practically the neighbours might ask Kalyanis mom who that new girl is..and if she says she is Kalyanis friend...they might ask from where she has come, why she is staying with them and slowly people will start building stories around Tualsi...I think this still happens in our country...

Ruby-86ThendralfanTTfanJan50Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Thendralfan Senior Member
Thendralfan
Thendralfan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Assuming TA is acting ...when I rewatched the episode.. TA's expressions when GW was throwing her gutter to drive away D and K , controlling his anger and waiting  that soon GW should understand and accept T .. I don't think he is going disown his mom or sis.. He wants to make sure to put a full stop to GW bashing T and accept her wholeheartedly as her marumagal when pei track is overDay Dreaming

Edited by Thendralfan - 21 December 2011 at 1:11pm

Krithiga.ganeshRuby-86vjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90Shemmo

Go to top