Thendral

Thendral Wednesday: 21st Dec 2011 - Page 6

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: harhem

T has to get more bolder. I agree this situation is such that she needs to pour out her emotions. But how long will she cry ? Hasnt she had enough situations in life crying and sobing? She should have had a strong heart as not to cry anymore. It is not the environment in which she grew or how she was brought up, but she has faced enough of tribulations which should make her hard! She had the guts to chase the criminal guy,talk to charu boldly, fight with TA and even to leave his house. why cant she take up that courage and go forward? The main theme is about education and they can show the way she is independent of her family for her education. There are many college students who work & study and prosper in their life.. This will surely be a motivation for all the students as well.

I appreciate the director for not letting down the friendship theme..

K's mom was correct in POV. As a traditional conservative culture it is the right or duty of the parents or relatives to discuss with TA , im not saying  friendship is not to indulge in these matters.I am not against her interference, she as friend and guide should motivate her to study and be on her side supporting her always.  Like K's mom said they should have left it to the family to talk to TA.
It is not the end of T's married life, after Charu's issue they still cant be separated. They need to watch & wait patiently.  MM, Mohan  & Pavi who was against Tuls have changed themselves. . Time wagon will answer them...

I am not against or speaking for anyone. Just my views.

harhem, according to the serial days are moving very slow....its the same day and sadly thulasi is not shown to be taking decisions so fast. And according to her this is the biggest blow in her life and I think before even she starts thinking she will get her next set of problem thru lav(mohan) and what would be the next step is what is the biggest question. Now we see MM will come into the picture and T's side might have some development. But what about TA's. What will be his reaction. What will be KP's reaction. Hope they move it in the same speed they have carried so far.

U have excellently pointed out what Kalyani's mom was all about. But the sad thing is even when T goes to MM house, she does not hear from anyone outside the house, Padma herself is enough to damage her and make our ears bleed. Ur views on this point is very good and u have told what is happening in real.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shubba

harhem, according to the serial days are moving very slow....its the same day and sadly thulasi is not shown to be taking decisions so fast. And according to her this is the biggest blow in her life and I think before even she starts thinking she will get her next set of problem thru lav(mohan) and what would be the next step is what is the biggest question. Now we see MM will come into the picture and T's side might have some development. But what about TA's. What will be his reaction. What will be KP's reaction. Hope they move it in the same speed they have carried so far.

U have excellently pointed out what Kalyani's mom was all about. But the sad thing is even when T goes to MM house, she does not hear from anyone outside the house, Padma herself is enough to damage her and make our ears bleed. Ur views on this point is very good and u have told what is happening in real.

yes Shubba you are right on the timing of Tuls. By the time she thinks for a solution another torture crops up. .

I also believe that TA's character cant be degraded as his role  was portrayed as a impeccable personality. He has come to the rescue of T whenever she had problems.So hoping for a twist in his role soon. Whether he is acting or not acting director will have to give strong reasons for his behaviour.

thanks Shubba. It is not a strange act from Padma,right from childhood she has heard all these crap and she had been ignoring her words. now she has the majority in that  house.Moreover it is better to stay at MM's house than here the words from GW in that house with Sudha also turning against her.

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess, TA is upto this level, even getting separated from Thulasi is because.. it is his guilty feeling.. This should have been solved before T&T's marriage.. and now they are showing the problem solving in Charu's track..which I think sometimes happen in the real life..as someone will be in a situation or circumstance that they will not be able to say it.. Even then TA had so many chances to tell it directly to Charu.. Just because TA hid everything T has to suffer on his behalf.. even before marriage just because he was behind Thulasi, even when Thulasi was avoiding him..and as he hid Charu's matter to Thulasi.. Thulasi was suffering.. and now after marriage, that problem has grown into a very big issue.. which has transformed Charu into a pshyco..and even now Thulasi is the one who is suffering..!! And therefore, he is trying to solve the problems by himself thinking that Thulasi would never leave him and trusts him at any point of time..and thus when she left he was shattered which made him to be really angry on Thulasi.. as I said before.. !! 

By the way, Charu's words like for example, "tiffin kudupaango kottigitu kalambu" - to KP (Tues Epi) doesn't seem like a girl from a good family talks like this.. Even though she is brought up by a good family (parents) how come she talks so indecently.. ?? It shows her true character and hence TA should not feel guilty at least after knowing the truth or after solving this problem (if he is acting).. Lets see.. 

Superb comments by everyone.. !!🤗
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TTfan

By the way, Charu's words like for example, "tiffin kudupaango kottigitu kalambu" - to KP (Tues Epi) doesn't seem like a girl from a good family talks like this.. Even though she is brought up by a good family (parents) how come she talks so indecently.. ?? It shows her true character and hence TA should not feel guilty at least after knowing the truth or after solving this problem (if he is acting).. Lets see.. 

Superb comments by everyone.. !!🤗

I agree with you Bhagi. It shows the thimiru of Charu. She thinks only because KP is working for her she can treat him as a slave, This is the real Charu i feel. The goody goody one we saw last year was only to impress her future inlaws pola😡 You know what makes me more mad, everyone praising Charu that she is nallava, good manasu and all, but deftly she does not deserve those parathus and the same ppl curse Thuls that she is bad selfish. I hate it, if someone doesnt deserve the parathu and still get it, where the other one who deserve it but still get tortured😡 This is really absurd, BUT i wish soon Charu real face will be shown not only to TA, but to the WORLD😍 Especially to those who thought she is the BEST GIRL in the world and many said she is pretty looking, hmm i dont think someone is pretty because only their face is nice, prettyness in in their heart only and the way some behave, so everyone has to see that too. 

But sometimes i pity her too, yenna she is ill and she is doing evrything out of control, if she had someone like Deepa, Kalyani or so who knows her fully, she would have been cured, but even if she has nice parents, she cant share everything with them. Hmm, still Deepa mathiri friend kedaichu irunthalum she would have not told her intention or anything.😕.
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Btw i love the comments here. Its really interesting to read everyone view and their guesses. I feel Thendralians are rockingg🥳😃