Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thx smiles 86 for the welcome. I was a silent reader of this forum. Today I decided to join finally.

BTW, I wish Lav baby gets aborted because of some other reason and not because of Mohan. Why is the screenplay so pathetic? Only then her in laws will chase her out. It will be a nice lesson for her. Now everyone will blame T only. TA is in no mood to listen to anyone already. This is going to be like adding fuel to fire. Ughhh!
lakshyam thumbnail
Originally posted by: jinju

He used to be such a adorable character. Was like a dream guy ! The court and hospital scenes made me like him so much. The director has really assassinated the character. :( Like D rightly put he is also just a sarasari man. No different from other husbands.

Whatever you said is true jinju...but we still dunno if the director has really assassinated that TA we loved so much. In todays episode Deepa mentioned that "All that you did and spoke in the court on Vels case, was your true self and all those words came from bottom of your heart...whatever you are saying now is poli"

I think that means something.

TA and T faced so many issues before and after their marriage but TA never let Tulasi down. All their problems started only after the Psycho Charu re-entered their life...so all these problems will go away with Charu...so I think let us be patient and wait and watch why TA is behaving this way before we conclude that old TAs character is assassinated.
lakshyam thumbnail
Originally posted by: jinju

What a load of crap ! Oor thappa pesarthuku enna irukku? Kalyani veetla Thulasi irundha enna thappu? Avalukku edhavadhu brother irundha avan kuda inaichu pesalam irukardhu ore oru thangachi. Director is really annoying the heck out of us. He wants to shut this door too for T. He could have done this two days back itself. Ugh. Hate this serial. Too much negativity.

If we think practically the neighbours might ask Kalyanis mom who that new girl is..and if she says she is Kalyanis friend...they might ask from where she has come, why she is staying with them and slowly people will start building stories around Tualsi...I think this still happens in our country...
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Assuming TA is acting ...when I rewatched the episode.. TA's expressions when GW was throwing her gutter to drive away D and K , controlling his anger and waiting  that soon GW should understand and accept T .. I don't think he is going disown his mom or sis.. He wants to make sure to put a full stop to GW bashing T and accept her wholeheartedly as her marumagal when pei track is over😍

Edited by Thendralfan - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Tans for the beautiful and lovely Update!👏😃

It was a very good and touching episode. I dont know whether TA is acting or not, but i can feel that he is upto something. His talks today was very bad, how can he compare this situation with court? TA fails to understand that Thuls doesnt suspect him but his so called Saakhi😭 His expressions and reaction were weird and confusing. Srsly what he is thinking??😕

GW, just GTH😡

Awww, the last scene was simply adorable😃 I had tears too when the trio cried. Superb friendship👏 Thanks Kumaran Sir and pls dont destroy this beautiful relationship😃
Kals and Deepa are very nice and superb friends to Thulss⭐️
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for the superb update.. 🤗..!! 

Shubba akka Superb names akka.. Trust Arasu is being confirmed day by day.. 

TA if he is not acting he would have defended GW from Deepa and Kalyani.. Deepa and Kalyani's questions were too good.. But at the same time Trust Arasu speaking like that was like confusing.. whether he is acting or not acting, he speaking about Thulasi's education was not acceptable.. Let him cure Charu by acting and even getting separated.. but how come he is talking about Thulasi's education.. he was the one who was very eager to see Thulasi in that top position.. and he even said that he will be happy completely only when she achieves and not for joining her to college..

TA comparing this case to Vel was again not right.. It is like, Thulasi was not knowing anything, even about being tricked by Vel.. and TA was not in a position to safeguard Thulasi at that time.. But here knowing every trick by Charu, Thulasi tried to safeguard TA - to save him.. But TA is not getting to know (or acts like not to know) Thulasi is not doubting him.. Don't know how this is going to be solved.. 

Padma sending Mohan and the track may get spoiled more and more.. like TA may get anger again for Lav's sake.. which will make T&T to go apart more.. As KP also has 2 months of time in getting his property.. he won't show the proof or he won't tell TA the truth.. Lets see.. 

Trio - getting together was awesome.. and heart breaking scene.. Shruthi, Hema and Suzane acted really well.. There is definition in dance for the expression..as when they act or perform they should involve so much that the result should be seen on audience's face.. whether it is happiness, sadness or any other expressions..(Navarasas).. The way they portrayed the friendship scene was superb and made us cry...

Deepa and Kalyani speaking that they are ready to do anything for Thulasi's happiness was a good one and Deepa telling to Kalyani that this is the place where Thulasi should live.. while seeing Kalyani's anger towards GW (while leaving) was too good,.. 

I feel they are going to show both T&T has their side of views and mistakes equally which is the essence of true couple..
If he is Trust Arasu:
TA's mistake - not telling his acts to Thulasi, cursing Thulasi badly including their wedding, calling her mentally ill person, and talking bad about her education..
TA's justification: He may tell that Thulasi should have had trust on him no matter what and had to face everything without leaving him.. 

Thulasi's mistake: Respecting KP's words, and leaving TA..(At this point, it is right to see Thulasi coming out, but it may harm her future life just because of the sentence she came out and TA did not make her go out..) 
Thulasi's justification: She cannot tolerate more than certain extent and she can ask for the truth from TA should have been told earlier as she would have helped him in the process..

I some how feel TA believed so much on Thulasi that she won't leave her at any cost and hence he was acting on curing Charu.. But When she left I guess he was lost and has anger really on Thulasi and hence he uttered the dialog of Thulasi not trusting him.. and again he keeps on telling that Thulasi has no trust on him and always doubting him.. I guess that was a hint for Thulasi that he will be hers always.. (Again, I know, that he could have told her directly, but there must be something behind that for TA not telling the truth..with crossed fingers if he is acting..)

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
kirunain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i can't say tamil is acting bec when GW is not in home , he can openly say to them but he scolded them.it shows that he s not acting and when GW was scolding deepa and kalyani he kept quiet. it shows he knows that his mom s trying to separate T&T(it is 25% confident only).

First lav abaction and T&T fight s going to be enlarged and then lav send back to her home,atlast GW  and lav s going to change.but tulasi won't accept tamil for sometime i think so bec (during T&T 1st wedding anv-tamil said that tulasi gives more importance to deepa than him ).
                     As a viewers we can watch tamil undergoing same pain what tulasi undergone by him.

i have doubt whether GW and Lav will change this year r next year.let's hope to end this year.
Caryn thumbnail
I bet in few weeks time, TA is going to say he purposely sent out Thulz coz of something, something and he needs to resolve it.  If Thulz is around she will be hurt in the yutham or whatever they call it.

Ithu yellam sagajum pah in tamil serial.

Although I suspect the director is now going to concentrate of Thulz vigourously going after education. 

Thanks for the updates

Edited by Caryn - 12 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the nice update. Interesting episode. Looks like MM will fetch T. That is the right thing to do. She can not stay with K for ever. Now Mm will get T back with authority after the argument with Padma the other day. I think that argument was introduced with a purpose. As Padma said he has every right to protect T. Padma is goin to regret what she said to accuse Mm.
TA is confusing. Today it looked like he was acting. May be he does not know Chaaru is psycho, but Kanagu must have told about Chaaru's fatal attraction for Ta. He could be suspecting Gw also. If that is the case I can accept it. Sure he is making T suffer. But that is what he has been doing all these days.he thinks very little about the consequences of the decision he makes.I definitely hope he is not trying to cure Chaaru.That would be very stupid.
If he is acting, how is he going to take Mohan manhandling his mother and La losing her baby?
This is what irritates me about Ta who thinks he knows it all but knows nothing.
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The only watchable part of today was the binding friendship between the "Golden Trio"😭. It was heartwarming to see that no matter what anyone says, Kalyani and Deepa will always stand with Thuls (not against her).

Once again, I hoping that everything TA is doing is just an act or that the rusty gears in his head will finally start turning. Allowing Thuls to leave may not have been his fault, but failing to even confirm where she went was reckless. Hopefully (fingers crossed😕) he is putting up an act.

GW also went overboard. She has no personal connection nor relationship to Deepa and Kalyani, as such, she has no rights to insult them. And even then, it is the duo's care and affection for Thuls, that stopped GW from being humiliated.

Anyways, I hope something positive happens from now on (i.e. no abortion, violence, madness etc). If it doesn't, every blame will end up on top of Thuls's head...again.🤢This will only serve to drive T&T away from each other further and increase Psycho's twisted happiness.

Hopefully TA's "friend" Joseph will have the courage and heart to reveal the truth about Psycho to TA (just as Deepa & Kalyani struggled for Thuls)😕.