Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Whether TA acting or not...i am watching thinking he is acting...Shubba Akka sonna maathiri my bp doesn't raise🀣 and i don't care if he is not acting later too

Movies la police coming after all done maathiri i think MM will be shown after Padma play her game through Mohan that too a successful game?...all are going to be against T for sure at-least till end...so i am not going to think anything positive..as Deepa said whatever happens its T who suffers each and every time...Grr whatever...etho pannatum.

Yay Ranu darling...tomorrow Padma special and maybe Lav special...you know how much i love when you get Lav scene🀣...enakkaaga you should at-least get part of Lav scene tomorrow at the endπŸ˜›

Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

Thanks da Tanu for the updates... @lakshmi - did it work out for u, watching thinking he is acting made u stay cool or u went 😑 at TA..πŸ˜†...Seriously it helps me..πŸ˜†

Thanks Tanu ma for a wonderful super fast update!

Shubba, TA mela konjam kooda kovame varla ennaku. 😊 I was infact thinking how handsome he is looking in that green T-Shirt.πŸ˜†  Thanks to you Shubba...πŸ˜†

Infact its a beautiful lesson for everyone right...same person, same situation, I just changed (or rather you changed πŸ˜†) the perception and things look different. (OK OK Shubba romba tension aagadinga)

Like Hema, I also got some time yesterday to watch old episodes of Thendral - the beauty parlour one, TA escape from Police and come and stay in Tulasis house...especially that photo episode...wow..how very sweet...
really when will TA go back to that funny,casual TA...again?  I dont like this serious..sidu sidu TA at all...

OK Coming back to our episode today, I really loved todays episode.  TAs reaction was nothing new as we already got a hint from the promo. Poor girls coming, TA shouting, GW barking...girls running away..was all expected.

But the scene at Kalyanis house where Deepa and Kalyani say that they will do anything to make TA and T united again... was so heart warming. Also when Tulasi said I dont have a good husband but I have true friends like you..was so very emotional. Excellent performance by Tulasi,Deepa and Kalyani...⭐️ πŸ‘

Waiting for tomorrows episode...where Mohan coming in and bashing GW...😍... but it will be very sad to watch Lavanyas part...😭 ( I hope it wont come on Friday...otherwise i have to watch multiple times 😭)
Edited by lakshyam - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ROFL lakshmi...no tension, but I am laughin mad seeing ur comment...and this tanu girl also wantedly pulled me today, me only baaki so me also joining am...she is planning sthg big for me to damage after it is shown TA is acting or not acting nu...and
 I have decided to rename TA if he is acting or not acting...
Acting na - Trust Arasu..
Not acting na - Thirunthatha Arasu..πŸ˜†
lakshyam thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

ROFL lakshmi...no tension, but I am laughin mad seeing ur comment...and this tanu girl also wantedly pulled me today, me only baaki so me also joining am...she is planning sthg big for me to damage after it is shown TA is acting or not acting nu...and
 I have decided to rename TA if he is acting or not acting...
Acting na - Trust Arasu..
Not acting na - Thirunthatha Arasu..πŸ˜†

🀣🀣  I still believe that its going to be Trust Arasu...illena Kumaran wont damage TAs image so much...knowing that there is huge fan club here for TA...
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lol nice names Shubba for Tamil. 

I still don't know if he is acting or not...miss scenes with TT together already...
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG is this the same TA who told T at the hospital "unna porutha varaikum naan oru anaadhai nee oru anaadhaya dhaan kalyanam panirka". Now where did family and friends come for him? Horrible!!!! I cannot stand his attitude. No way he is acting he is just a typical MCP!!! GW is even more worse D should have given her a tight slap.

TA always had a MCP side to him. Remember when GW and Co tortured T to cook when she had semester exams at their house? He also yelled at her for not cooking instead of asking the 3 morons GW, Lav and Charu to cook who were goondu chettila kudhirai ottufying. His image got damaged that day itself.

Seriously, he should not show his irritation to his friends. Does he have any manners? When he saw T's friends he did not even ask them to come inside.

How can he stare silently when his mom abuses T's friends to the core? Say tomorrow there is some problem for TA, Kanagu and Joseph go to Padma's house and try to solve and she humiliates his friends the same way? Will he take it easy? Highly idiotic of a person who values friendship so much. Hate his double standards!!!  He hides everything from his wife that is perfectly fine. But she should confide everything to him and not hide a single thing. Padma ivana thittakudaadhu ulagathlaye ivanaukku mattum dhaan maanam mariyadhai ullavan mathavanga ellam sorana ketta jenmam. Ivan amma mattum Tulasiya evlo asinga paduthi kevala paduthinalum ava booma devi madhiri sagichukittu vaazhanum. He can yell at Deepa. T magnanimously forgave him. But T should not utter one disrespectful word to Charu knowing she is completely evil. Hate his double standards. I started hating this guy long back. Especially when he prolonged the fight over a simple phone call. It was so silly.

He used to be such a adorable character. Was like a dream guy ! The court and hospital scenes made me like him so much. The director has really assassinated the character. :( Like D rightly put he is also just a sarasari man. No different from other husbands.

What a load of crap ! Oor thappa pesarthuku enna irukku? Kalyani veetla Thulasi irundha enna thappu? Avalukku edhavadhu brother irundha avan kuda inaichu pesalam irukardhu ore oru thangachi. Director is really annoying the heck out of us. He wants to shut this door too for T. He could have done this two days back itself. Ugh. Hate this serial. Too much negativity. Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcome Jinju to IF and the Thendral Section!!  Please feel free to introduce yourself in the introduction thread and join us.  Have a great time here.
jayasreekalyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...tamil was very bad today...he has to change...Hated him to the core...Poor Thulasi...Still believing him...
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the  class update.

TA doesnot deserve T period...

He is worser than avg men in the world...  he has stooped too low ...

jtselvan thumbnail
The friendship between deepa, kalyani and thulasi is great to watch. They are not bothered about the insults heaped on them, and inspite of that willing to help their friend. Now, the story is moving to the next level. Now, kalayni may be calling mohan over phone. Now, I understand why Mohan was so ferocious in the promo scene. He is 200% angry, more than thulasi's coming out but also kalyani got insulted by bajaari.
There is nothing to comment about tamil. Typical MCP. He is not realising that he is fit for "dhandachoru" only. He cannot get a job on his own. somebody has to come to him home and give it on a golden plate. Even if it is given like that, if it is a real job, he cannot sustain in that job. because this is a fictitious and virtual job (job illa, job madhiri), he is believing foolishly that he is doing a wonderful job. kesav and charu are making him to believe like that. When this job is also gone, then only he will realise that he is "good for nothing".